been there

Bluefield, WV

#138 Apr 29, 2013
wow! who watched the Big Gypsy wedding show last night on TV? Princeton was right up there. I wonder how much of it was "made for tv" and how much actual facts?
m stewart

Princeton, WV

#139 Apr 29, 2013
isn't one of those ladies on the show les ericksens mom
Stop

Beckley, WV

#140 Apr 29, 2013
I go to church with some of them and they are so nice and sweet. They make me feel welcome in their home. I know some gets in trouble alot, but their is some that really good to you. Its like no one cares how they feel.
Lol ok

Washington, DC

#141 Apr 29, 2013
been there wrote:
wow! who watched the Big Gypsy wedding show last night on TV? Princeton was right up there. I wonder how much of it was "made for tv" and how much actual facts?
lol none of it was made for tv,I don't know if it was the first filming here with Elvis, or the 2nd with Timmy but they broke out into a huge fight in the parking lot behind chilis. From what I've been told about Elvis and Timmy's clan however, they really are the worst set if gypsys in the area.
im not gypsy

Lebanon, VA

#142 May 1, 2013
i will have to say that for the most part they have some of the cleanest homes. they take pride in how they look. and most are friendly as long as you don't piss them off. there is as many white and black people who will rip you off. and the most of them work and don't take money from the government.
A puss

Princeton, WV

#143 May 1, 2013
3 of them(gypsy boys no names)tried to buck to my brother. He stood up to them and they were yelling"you don't want to mess with me because I'm a gypsy" My brother (not knowing what a gypsy was)said wtf are you gonna do predict my future? The ran away like little boys.I was Great.
really

Tappahannock, VA

#144 May 2, 2013
Amy Welch wrote:
Gypsy's come from Egypt.besides some of us never asked to be your friends. SO WHY DIO YOU HAVE TO BE ALL UP ON OUR SPACE,LIFE AND OUR FACES. AT LEAST WE MIND OUR OWN BUSSINESS
SOME OF US DON'T CARETO KNOW YOU OR BE FRIENDS WITH ANY OF YOU ANYWAYS. WHO NEEDS FRIENDS WHEN YOU ALREADY GOT ENIMIES THAT ARE .......... HATERS
its shows that your just a wanna be cuz that is not where we came from an know one know you
honesty

Lexington Park, MD

#145 May 2, 2013
I was a server and gypsies would come in and not tip or pay. The sad thing is the do it everytime and the sames ones and the management can only ask if they need anything as they leave but cant stop then from not paying its sad
Lilac n Pearls

Bluefield, WV

#146 May 4, 2013
I also watched the TV show this week focusing on the local Smalls and Boswells feud. I found it interesting, and even understand their behavior somewhat better based on what I have read, and seen, on their gypsy culture. In talking about the show with someone who was born and raised in Princeton, their question was, didn't Dovie Small marry Harry Boswell? If that would happen to be true, it would seem like the TV show was just out to build things up even more?
know

Princeton, WV

#147 May 4, 2013
Lilac n Pearls wrote:
I also watched the TV show this week focusing on the local Smalls and Boswells feud. I found it interesting, and even understand their behavior somewhat better based on what I have read, and seen, on their gypsy culture. In talking about the show with someone who was born and raised in Princeton, their question was, didn't Dovie Small marry Harry Boswell? If that would happen to be true, it would seem like the TV show was just out to build things up even more?
She married harry small

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#148 May 5, 2013
Gypsies aren't romanians!Romanians are white europeans,on the other hand,gypos are black skinned,they were brought as slaves from India,so they look like indians.All of the gypos are theives so beware!
1 post removed
A real gypsy

United States

#150 May 18, 2013
Ok all of you ppl don't know what your talking about your talking about that shit show on TLC my big fat gypsy wedding the ppl on that show Are NOT GYPSY at all yes we do have a bad name not going to lie but just like that person said by the name of gypsy there are bad white ppl and bad black ppl and of all race is.... Anyway just saying there are a lot of good gypsy's in this world so stop making us the bad guy's here you have no right no say that gypsy are full of shit you don't know your facts so just get your facts right then talk
A real gypsy

United States

#151 May 18, 2013
Oh and I forgot saying the word gypsy is like saying the N word it's really not nice to say its a race is word so STOP!!! I can say it just like when a black person says the N. word and its ok so........that's all I wanted to say
Darren small

UK

#152 May 19, 2013
iPaul wrote:
Gypsies aren't romanians!Romanians are white europeans,on the other hand,gypos are black skinned,they were brought as slaves from India,so they look like indians.All of the gypos are theives so beware!
Like most americans you dont understand history , im a smsll in england , all of the American smalls descended from Devon .england from Joshua small whom im a descendant of , its interesting to see the smalls in America still carrying on the traveller culture , if any smalls in America resd tbis I can them more about our history before America, true our ancestors originally came from india a 1000 yrs ago

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#153 May 19, 2013
Darren small wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most americans you dont understand history , im a smsll in england , all of the American smalls descended from Devon .england from Joshua small whom im a descendant of , its interesting to see the smalls in America still carrying on the traveller culture , if any smalls in America resd tbis I can them more about our history before America, true our ancestors originally came from india a 1000 yrs ago
And your point is?Most gypsies from east europe(the black ones,not the ones you see on the tv sries) commit crimes,steal,rape,murder and don't want to integrate.They're like a plague and the most sad part is that they have romanian passports,so whenever they travel abroad,they commit crimes and always give us a bad name.
Gypsy 2

Charlotte, NC

#154 May 19, 2013
I'm a gypsy I'm not a hell raising idiot I have a phd in science and I've never been in rehab
A real gypsy

United States

#155 May 19, 2013
Ok first of all there are many gypsy's with blonde hair and blue eyes and some whit green eyes and black hair etc.... Gypsy are not all ways really tan whit black hair and eyes there are all kinds of gypsy's there are French gypsy's Russian gypsy's etc.. So again do your HOME WORK
A real gypsy

United States

#156 May 19, 2013
Oh yeah I forget you are vary wrong gypsy's are Romanians I should know because i am a gypsy

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#157 May 20, 2013
A real gypsy wrote:
Ok first of all there are many gypsy's with blonde hair and blue eyes and some whit green eyes and black hair etc.... Gypsy are not all ways really tan whit black hair and eyes there are all kinds of gypsy's there are French gypsy's Russian gypsy's etc.. So again do your HOME WORK
Those are not real gypsies.Most of the people you call gypsie are irish descendents.This are real gypsies:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3248/276539283...
http://blog.nouadreapta.org/wp-content/upload...
Yes,ome of them are whiter than the others,but they're not european white.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#158 May 20, 2013
These*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 20 min Mark mark 42,961
Mercer Cnty Sheriffs Dep 1 hr Scruples 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr FAGGOTPOLICE 1,270
how much is a 1974 14x70 mobile home worth? (Jan '11) 2 hr hmm 39
haha 2 hr The one and only ... 8
More Coal Miners Losing Their Jobs 2 hr Locutus 136
First Community Bank Is Horrible 3 hr taint spray 4
Cruz Drops Out ~ 6 hr Laci Ann 7 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages