First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Bieber_hole_69

Princeton, WV

#2 May 30, 2011
I don't mess with them because I fear the sheeny curse.
Sarahx3

Johnson City, TN

#3 May 31, 2011
How to spot a gypsy - usually tan as hell, if it's a guy spiked short hair if it's a female a big fro - big flashy chromed out cars - most older gypsys I've seen has a mullet looking thing. And almost anyone in paving trucks around here.
actually

Dallas, TX

#4 May 31, 2011
They are people of Romanian decent, there are also Irish gypsies; however, all of them locally are Romanian. They refer to theirselves as "Romney" (most around here say "rummy"). They migrated to the US mostly during WWII looking for work and to escape the holocaust (Nazi Germany killed nearly 6000). They are know locally for paving scams and rip offs, and rightfully so; however, it's in their heritage. They were really fortune tellers and horse traders back in the day. Their history is actually quite interesting. They do have a language that is mostly slang Romanian with English sprinkled in, once again most local "gypsys" are wrong in how they pronounce most of the words. It's actually a written language and many of the verbs are conjugated like in Spanish or French. If you get a chance do a little research, I've always found their culture to be interesting, different and sometimes illegal, but interesting.
Booger

Princeton, WV

#5 May 31, 2011
actually wrote:
They are people of Romanian decent, there are also Irish gypsies; however, all of them locally are Romanian. They refer to theirselves as "Romney" (most around here say "rummy"). They migrated to the US mostly during WWII looking for work and to escape the holocaust (Nazi Germany killed nearly 6000). They are know locally for paving scams and rip offs, and rightfully so; however, it's in their heritage. They were really fortune tellers and horse traders back in the day. Their history is actually quite interesting. They do have a language that is mostly slang Romanian with English sprinkled in, once again most local "gypsys" are wrong in how they pronounce most of the words. It's actually a written language and many of the verbs are conjugated like in Spanish or French. If you get a chance do a little research, I've always found their culture to be interesting, different and sometimes illegal, but interesting.
Very nice informative response.
Dead-on accurate as well.

Thanks !!
Shay

Beckley, WV

#6 May 31, 2011
I will say I am rumnechelle and proud of it. I am a great person and a good mother. The culture isn't understood by many and that is ok. Ignorance keeps many in the dark...I don't mind because I have the facts and have no need to prove anyone wrong!
1 post removed
big bad wolf

Waynesboro, VA

#8 May 31, 2011
all i know is they are the lowest form of human trash around here.thieves and murderers. Scammers just down right TRASH
smalls whitlows dillows

Marion, VA

#9 May 31, 2011
smalls whitlows and dillows are gypse worthless peice of shits
Bieber_hole_69

Princeton, WV

#10 May 31, 2011
There's a lot of love in this room.
I can feel it.
MyBigSchlong

Beckley, WV

#11 May 31, 2011
Is there a certain place that they tend to stay around or are they just everywhere?
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#12 May 31, 2011
MyBigSchlong wrote:
Is there a certain place that they tend to stay around or are they just everywhere?
They base near the east coast. Some groups travel around paving driveways and parking lots. If you are older, your quote always falls short of completing your job. if you can't come up with extra money they don't finish. The 1-800 number on their trucks is for filtering calls. Don't expect help there. The other bunch travels around spray coating barn and shed roofs. If you hold them to job, and don't pay them until they finish,they will put a coating on that lasts 10 to 15 extra years or to the next visit. Be firm and serious and you will get a good job. It's not worth the risk of falling off your roof to save a few dollars.
Casey Dillow

Hardy, VA

#13 Jun 1, 2011
I cant speak for nobody but the dillows we are not gypsies and as far as the whitlows go ive heard of one named stinky and he never takes a bath and takes checks :)
the real deal

Beckley, WV

#14 Jun 1, 2011
smalls whitlows dillows wrote:
smalls whitlows and dillows are gypse worthless peice of shits
First of all learn who the REAL GYPSIES are . Whitlows and Dillows are Not Gypsies and the only worthless piece of crap on here is YOU!

Have a good day! Cause I know I will!
GYPSY

Beckley, WV

#15 Jun 4, 2011
WHITTLOW AN DILLOWS ARE NOT GYPSY'S THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE THAT GIV GYPSY'S A BAD NAME AN ALOT OF PEOPLE SCAM AN STILL AN KILL AN THERE NOT GYPSY'S PROBABLY SOME OF THEM ARE KIN TO YALL. PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE GYPSY'S BECAUSE THE ARE WANA B'S IF U WATCH THE NEWS ALL THE STUFF U C HAPPENING AN THE PEOPLE DOING IT ANTE GYPSY'S PEOPLE THAT TALK ABOUT GYPSY'S ANTE NOTHING BUT GOSSIPERS SO PEOPLE NEED TO GET THERE STORIES STRATE THERE ARE GOOD AN BAD OF ALL PEOPLE NOBODY IS PERFECT IT ANTE HARD TO GET A SEALRIG OR A PAVER THERE ARE SO MANEY PEOPLE DOING THAT WORK AN THERE NO GYPSY'S
GYPSY

Beckley, WV

#16 Jun 4, 2011
SO GYPSY HATERS GIV IT A REST NONE OF YALL NO WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKEN ABOUT AN TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO EVERYONE THE WHITLOWES AN DILLOWS ARE NOT GYPSY'S AN WILL NEVER HAVE THE PLESURE OF BEING ONE
GYPSY

Beckley, WV

#17 Jun 4, 2011
THOMAS A THAT ANTE HOWE IT GOES THAT'S HOWE DUM YOU ARE. YOU CANTE PUT DRIVEWAY SEALER ON ANYTHING BUT DRIVEWAYS U DONT NO WHAT YOUR TALKEN ABOUT I BET THAT STORIE HAS WENT THRUE A HUNDRED PEOPLE THATS HOWE IT BECAME SO STUPID
PD

United States

#18 Jun 4, 2011
I generally have no opinion on the poor grammar on here, but WOW! You're not helping your point very much.

Just be quiet, snuggle up to your cousin, and read a book!
GYPSY

Beckley, WV

#19 Jun 4, 2011
big bad wolf wrote:
all i know is they are the lowest form of human trash around here.thieves and murderers. Scammers just down right TRASH
YOU ARE THE TRASH AN SINCE YOU LIKE TO TALK SHIT WHY YOU HIDEING BEHIND A COMPUTER YOU ANTE GOT THE BALL'S TO SAY IT ANYWHERE ELS SO WHATEVER MAKES YOU FILL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELLF
outlaws

Princeton, WV

#20 Jun 4, 2011
what about Prasteck?
to outlaws

Bluefield, WV

#21 Jun 4, 2011
Hope this helps answer your question...To my understanding The Prasteck name is not gypsy. A Prasteck man (Kevin) married a Small woman(Tangy). They have 2 children Justin & Tiffany who are because of their mother. The Smalls are gypsys' as I'm told.
GYPSY

Beckley, WV

#22 Jun 4, 2011
WHAT ARE TRY-N TO B FUNNY I WOULD RATHER DO YOUR MOTHER HOWE'S THAT GRAMMAR IT ANTE LIKE IM WRITEING A BOOK JUST AS LONG AS YOU LOWE-LIFE'S GET THE POINT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tori Reed 2 hr Poseidon 3
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 5,600
Pretty soft blond that works at Ridge Care 9 hr Post office 1
Hot girl in silver Mercedes SUV at bp on Athens... 13 hr Blkmansdong 6
Dripping Wet Peckers 13 hr macaroni n old ca... 2
the car lot? located on oakvale road (Jan '11) 19 hr Satisfied Customer 37
band called transit times (Jul '10) 19 hr Guitar Man 200

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance