where did all the good single men go?

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
single female

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 22, 2010
I wouold like to know where all the good single men are hideing out. I am tired of all of the drunks and druggies out there. You know the ones, they dont work and believe everyone should take care of them. All they wont is to use you. I know there are good men out there going thru the same thing as us single women are. And we would like to find out where you all are hiding.
Real deal

Sneedville, TN

#2 Jan 22, 2010
single female wrote:
I wouold like to know where all the good single men are hideing out. I am tired of all of the drunks and druggies out there. You know the ones, they dont work and believe everyone should take care of them. All they wont is to use you. I know there are good men out there going thru the same thing as us single women are. And we would like to find out where you all are hiding.
We gave up looking for the real thing, and we didnt want the druggies or the drama. Sports took your place.
good men

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2010
Good Men that are not druggies & work to provide for their family without drama are in CHURCH!!
lol

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 22, 2010
good men wrote:
Good Men that are not druggies & work to provide for their family without drama are in CHURCH!!
I am in church, and I have not meet a single man yet. They are too young or married. But thats ok. With what is out there today, I dont mind to be single. lol.
good miner man

Tarboro, NC

#5 Jan 22, 2010
single female wrote:
im a good man with a great job and i cant find any good women, out there were are all the old fashioned stay at home and take care of the kids and husband, women at???
Guy on the Internet

Tarboro, NC

#6 Jan 22, 2010
single female wrote:
Well you good women grow bored with us "good" guys and soon decided... I can do better and change this "Bad Boy" and make him into the perfect man. That your love will make him kick drugs and he will grow up and get a job.

So us Good Guys decided to hell with that. We all went into Witness Protection lol.

Good luck finding a good man. I know they are hard to find in Princeton. But a lot of us are out there who work and don't do drugs.
a mom

Marion, VA

#7 Jan 23, 2010
Good luck in your search. Glad to see folks out there who like "old fashioned" ways.

But I've a question. Wouldn't any of you agree that this area needs a good "date" place? Include maybe dancing, good meal, one that might require a tie? It wouldn't be a "bar" and has sort of a bit of privacy to each table?

Reason I ask, this would be a great way, I think, to get to know someone. Again though, Good luck in your searches.
lol

Beckley, WV

#8 Jan 23, 2010
good miner man wrote:
<quoted text>
im a good man with a great job and i cant find any good women, out there were are all the old fashioned stay at home and take care of the kids and husband, women at???
I dont know about stay at home and take of the kids and husband thing. But I am a good single women who works everyday. My kids are grown, and I have not found that good old fashioned man who likes me for me without thanking the grass is greener on the other side. They are all looking for that super modle type.
single female

Beckley, WV

#9 Jan 23, 2010
Guy on the Internet wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you good women grow bored with us "good" guys and soon decided... I can do better and change this "Bad Boy" and make him into the perfect man. That your love will make him kick drugs and he will grow up and get a job.
So us Good Guys decided to hell with that. We all went into Witness Protection lol.
Good luck finding a good man. I know they are hard to find in Princeton. But a lot of us are out there who work and don't do drugs.
Thanks. That gives me some hope. Now if I could just find you all. lol. And I dont like bad boys. I like the good guys. Just thought I would let you know that not all of us women like bad boys.
nice guy

Tarboro, NC

#10 Jan 23, 2010
single female wrote:
im a nice guy i dont drink or use drugs i work every day i have three kids that i take good care of i have had alot going on in my life the last two years with my wife and dont ever know if we will work things out sometimes you just want to give up
Goodgirl

Princeton, WV

#11 Jan 23, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in church, and I have not meet a single man yet. They are too young or married. But thats ok. With what is out there today, I dont mind to be single. lol.
I heard that! LOL Me too, and there aren't any good guys there that I am attracted to. But that doesn't keep me from goin b'cause that aint really why I go. just looks like you might be able to meet someone nice there!
girl

Princeton, WV

#12 Jan 23, 2010
There very well may be some good guys out there, but I never come across them. There is no place to even find them. I guess the only way to find one is through a mutual acquaintance. You're not going to find them in a bar. I don't know how to go about finding nice guys. Most of the guys I meet have way too much baggage for me to take on. I don't like a lot of drama.
bluesman

Beckley, WV

#13 Jan 23, 2010
sorry lol, my wife got the last one. and boy am i lucky she found me too!
i know

Cowen, WV

#14 Feb 16, 2010
There is no such thing as a good man, they dont exist and I've given up. Now I'm just doin the friends with benifits thing.
Happy Wifey

Smoot, WV

#15 Feb 16, 2010
I actually met my husband through a wrong number. All I can say is that it was fate! We were married 11 months later and I will never regret it. He has a good paying job and takes care of me while I am getting my degree in psychology. He is also getting his degree in business. So keep the faith ladies and don't be afraid to take a chance on something strange.
backwoods redneck

Smoot, WV

#16 Feb 16, 2010
i know wrote:
There is no such thing as a good man, they dont exist and I've given up. Now I'm just doin the friends with benifits thing.
friends with benefits arent that bad to tell you the truth i have decided to go there myself as a man...
foundagoodman

United States

#17 Feb 16, 2010
I looked for years and finally got set up with a wonderful man. i thought all of the good ones were gone too. my fiances best friend is a really good man and hes got a great job and goes to church and he gets set up with wrong girls all the time. he feels that there arent any good women left too but they are there just have faith
found a good man

United States

#18 Feb 16, 2010
a mom wrote:
Good luck in your search. Glad to see folks out there who like "old fashioned" ways.
But I've a question. Wouldn't any of you agree that this area needs a good "date" place? Include maybe dancing, good meal, one that might require a tie? It wouldn't be a "bar" and has sort of a bit of privacy to each table?
Reason I ask, this would be a great way, I think, to get to know someone. Again though, Good luck in your searches.
I am actually a young woman ad i am very old fashioned. i have Grown up believing the man is the MAN of the house and the woman takes care of the house. i believe a woman should take care her man,cook for him and let him know how important he is. i am luck to have that man in my life and i value everything about him.
my mama lol

Franklin, TN

#19 Feb 16, 2010
foundagoodman wrote:
I looked for years and finally got set up with a wonderful man. i thought all of the good ones were gone too. my fiances best friend is a really good man and hes got a great job and goes to church and he gets set up with wrong girls all the time. he feels that there arent any good women left too but they are there just have faith
My mother so needs a good man she has been through two not so good marriages and has been divorced for about 8 yrs and she has had 2 serious relationshps in those 8 yrs and both men turned out to use her and take her for a ride and almost cost her everthing...just wish she could find someone tospend her time with cause me and my sister are grown and have our own lives and i feel bad for her when she doesnt have a man by her side when everyone else does at our family gatherings and stuff on the holidays i cantell it bothers her...so if anyone interested in findin a good woman or hookin a good man uup let me know lol i want to match make
wow

Clay, WV

#20 Feb 17, 2010
all the good men are married to physco cybils.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PCH executives thread disappeared! 8 min security 49
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,177
Michelle cerny 1 hr Youtuber 3
This is why I left you at Applebees. 1 hr truck driver 56
Ashley W Aka JS 3 hr Greg p 1
Jake weeks kids? 3 hr Court 2
Regena Murphy (Jan '13) 3 hr diditmorethanonce 63
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web