Who Are The Prettiest Teen Moms In Pr...
Yelp

Brentwood, TN

#107 Dec 24, 2011
Haha wrote:
deff not brittany zizzett. she fat dawg fo real
Agreed.!!
true

United States

#108 Dec 24, 2011
Weedman187 wrote:
Ppl like you who judge teen mothers are pathetic..most teens who have kids have a verry good life b.c when they have kids young they straighten up and do whats best for there kid that doesnt make them a slut.most of yall wouldnt know what a slut is even if u slept with one..who are u to judge
Very true I was 17when I got pregnant and didn't have anything now I own my home and land and make almost 14dollars an hour people are just stereotypes but I was young but I would advise you to wait till your older unless your ready to quit beening a teen and become an adult it takes a lot to be a parent I'm not perfect but I try everyday to give my baby a better life.
kylie carpenter

Bluefield, WV

#109 Dec 29, 2011
First i wanna thank whoever called me pretty, second im gonna say im 15 i have an 18 month old daughter im with her dad going on 4 years ive had a job since i was 13i live on my own and i know my babygirl is gonna be a great person when she gets older all of you talkin shit are very disrespectful, to be honest the girls without kids are way bigger sluts being a teen mom has made me a very strong women. So please go get a life
awful

Mount Hope, WV

#110 Dec 29, 2011
SMH at you. Sorry your parents were not around to teach you right from wrong.
Bigdaddy

Beckley, WV

#111 Dec 30, 2011
I would have to say BRITTANY PERKEY
theman

Beckley, WV

#112 Dec 30, 2011
deb dunn by far

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#113 Dec 30, 2011
common sense wrote:
Every single TEEN that has a child had better be freaking beautiful because she is an irresponsible idiot for getting pregnant while she is still a baby herself. You know, birth control or even condoms tend to work great, especially if used together. They teach it in school, so I don't want to hear any excuses. I don't feel like going to work every day to pay taxes for your baby's health care because you couldn't keep your legs closed. It is ridiculous how young some of these girls are now that are pregnant.
So in response to your question, none of them.
Well said. If one can afford to have a baby, wonderful. If one cannot, it's irresponsible, pure and simple.
OMG

Franklin, TN

#114 Dec 31, 2011
just sayin wrote:
tha one wit the lip ring an brown hair
hunny that would be stephanie brown and yes she is pretty inside and out and she not one who cares about what she looks like all she is worried about is her lil man which is soooooo cute
kylie carpenter

Bluefield, WV

#115 Dec 31, 2011
(Awful) whoever you are since you cant put your name my mother is around i just decided to take my responsabilities in my own hands so get a life babydoll.
Kate

Beckley, WV

#116 Dec 31, 2011
Dumbest..........topic........ ..ever..........
whocares

Beckley, WV

#117 Jan 19, 2012
Jessica Mckinney and Megan Lark
Myopinion

United States

#118 Jan 19, 2012
Emma Rasi (Brock) shes a very good mother
answering the question

Beckley, WV

#119 Jan 30, 2012
already moms
carla howerton
audra cutlip
katie coomes
lauren flatman
soon to be moms
kara tony
ashley reed
brittany obrian
i think all of these go to pikeview, but they are are beautiful !
tif

Athens, WV

#120 Feb 1, 2012
Everyone of those girls is ugly except for Carla and she's with a black guy so nasty, there all to young to be moms and should learn to keep there legs closed and not sleep with every guy in wv then that wouldn't of happened
1 post removed
casto

Lerona, WV

#122 Feb 1, 2012
answering the question wrote:
already moms
carla howerton
audra cutlip
katie coomes
lauren flatman
soon to be moms
kara tony
ashley reed
brittany obrian
i think all of these go to pikeview, but they are are beautiful !
How disgusting!!
tif is a d u m b a s s

Beckley, WV

#123 Feb 1, 2012
tif wrote:
Everyone of those girls is ugly except for Carla and she's with a black guy so nasty, there all to young to be moms and should learn to keep there legs closed and not sleep with every guy in wv then that wouldn't of happened
Oh sh*t, I didn't know EVERY one of these moms had to sleep with countless men in order to get pregnant. DUMBASS! Some of these girls got pregnant by a guy they've been with for years. So F*CK YOU B*TCH. ;)

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#124 Feb 1, 2012
I will agree with some of the posts that I have seen. There is nothing pretty about a young girl being pregnant but don't be too quick to judge a situation. I WAS stupid and found myself knocked up at 19. The man that got me pregnant had been my best friend for years and we were talking about marriage. In a moment of idiocy, I laid down. Now, before you waste your time telling me I should have used protection, you should probably know that BOTH birth control and a condom WERE used.
At the time that I got pregnant, I was headed down a path to no good -- I wasn't motivated and didn't want to do anything but lay around all the time. I was smoking and partying...it just wasn't good. The minute I found out I was pregnant, my whole life changed. So don't assume that I'm irresponsible. I got a job that pays enough to get me by and completed my CNA certification that I started at MCTEC when I was in high school. No, I don't get squat from Welfare but goodness knows that it would be helpful! Right now, I'm working a full time and part time job. On the days that I work both jobs (3 days a week) my son's father has him. No, our relationship didn't work BUT we still work together in taking care of our child. He helps with the things that we need and we manage just fine. My insurance IS good enough to cover my son's doctor's appointments so tax dollars don't do anything for me. Since my son has been born, I have taken on classes at Bluefield State for Radiology. No, it's not easy and some days, I'm so exhausted I don't even know who I am but I am doing what's right for my son.

Beauty IS NOT about physical looks. Beauty is found in mothers who take pride in their roles and are proud of their children. I think that mothers who bust their behinds to support their children and would do anything for them stand out much more than some fake "Barbie Doll" blond with a skinny figure and a spray on tan...

If you're going to spread your legs as a teen, all I can say is BE PREPARED FOR THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT COMES WITH IT! Kiss your parties and football games goodbye, get off your butt and get a job. Don't pawn your kid off on everyone because you don't want to own up to your actions. I would NEVER call a baby a mistake but if you're going to take the actions to get pregnant, make sure you can handle the consequences.
1 post removed
I would

Rock, WV

#126 Feb 26, 2012
kylie carpenter wrote:
First i wanna thank whoever called me pretty, second im gonna say im 15 i have an 18 month old daughter im with her dad going on 4 years ive had a job since i was 13i live on my own and i know my babygirl is gonna be a great person when she gets older all of you talkin shit are very disrespectful, to be honest the girls without kids are way bigger sluts being a teen mom has made me a very strong women. So please go get a life
ok first, i would love to know how you have had a job since you were 13. you cant even work at mcdonalds until you are 16. taco bell used to 15 and 6months because thats what i did. unless you worked under the table (illegal) and people felt sorry for you and then felt even more sorry knowing you got pregnant.

second, you said your 15 now, and your kid is 18 months, which means you had her when you were 13 about to turn 14 or you were 14. that is way too young to "take your life into your own hands." obviously your mother didnt care you were having sex that early just after hitting puberty (if you had yet) and she didnt care to just let you go with your babys father. at that age, your mother could have made you stay and got this taken to the law. but people always say, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree so she must me a low life.
hello

Beckley, WV

#127 Feb 27, 2012
I agree that young girls should not become mothers when they are still babies themselves. However, I disagree with you on several other points. Everyone makes mistakes, and it takes quite a big person to own up to their responsibilities at that age. You should not be judging other people. My cousin got pregnant at 12 and had her daughter at 13. She had absolutely wonderful parents, but still, it happened. My cousin later went on to become a nurse, and her daughter just graduated from high school. It made her a better person, and I truly admire her strength. Don't forget that you have lessons to learn as well.....
1 post removed
Aural Psynapse

Athens, WV

#129 Feb 27, 2012
yeah all the teen mothers around her are idiots. there involed in abusive, unhappy relationships with men and they have drug problems with pills and meth. they all cant support themselves and the children suffer- it breaks my heart just to think about those kids are already trained in how to scam our government out of welfare money and what all you can get with your food stamps

To name a few

Tiffany Pritchard
Maria Gonzin
Debbie Dunn
Eden Bowles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 24 min UTrashy 1,699
Looking for Divorce Lawyer ? 2 hr Big Dog 1
Princeton Rat Problem Post Deleted 2 hr rat problem 2
Short Redhead Girl That Works At PCH 5 hr WTF 1
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 5 hr -Glinda- 5,510
is the pipestem resort haunted (Aug '12) 5 hr Stack 24
election signs 5 hr Nuts 1

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance