Do Not Buy Cars From Cole Chevrolet o...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
here we go

United States

#22 Mar 24, 2011
uhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhh golly gee uhh uhhhhh yea ok wow did it make u feel big 2 call me dumb? your makn me cry
1 post removed
hello

Bluefield, WV

#24 Mar 25, 2011
here we go wrote:
<quoted text>hello people are not born gay! they choose to be!
HELLO people are not born trouble making a*sholes like you either, they choose to be this way!
Holocaust

Bluefield, WV

#25 Mar 25, 2011
People who are homophobic are insecure. Like they're afraid they might turn gay with the right influence so they feign hatred of homosexuals in order to mask their insecurity. lol idiots. Bible thumping jerkoffs.
hello

Bluefield, WV

#26 Mar 25, 2011
Holocaust wrote:
People who are homophobic are insecure. Like they're afraid they might turn gay with the right influence so they feign hatred of homosexuals in order to mask their insecurity. lol idiots. Bible thumping jerkoffs.
Perfect statement I agree 100 percent! They know if they try it they just might like it! lol
And no I'm not gay but I dont pass judgement on those who are I see it this way, life is short so do whatever makes you happy theres not enough time to be unhappy.
As a matter of fact the ones who are hatin on other people for the way they live their lives wich really doesnt even affect them so its nonsense anyway are just wastin their time and energy for no reason.
But they all should keep in mind, that god humbles you by your children so keep hatin and keep runnin that c*cksucker, it just may turn out that one of your own children will turn out gay, you just never know what life will throw at you so be careful what you say about others!
hello

Bluefield, WV

#27 Mar 25, 2011
JoJo wrote:
Owners of both car dealerships are homosexuals and you are supporting their lifestyle by supporting them!
Your pathetic!
When did you yourself become so perfect you could pass judgement on these people anyway?
But I just brought home a brand new SUV today, thanks cole chevrolet, I got a awesome deal on my brand new ride, the whole family simply loves it and I couldnt have gotten a better trade in for my old car or a cheaper payment.
1 post removed
jhg

Bluefield, WV

#29 Mar 25, 2011
Homosexual people will burn in hell! Read your bible!
hello

Bluefield, WV

#30 Mar 25, 2011
jhg wrote:
so will people who judge others so I guess you'll spend eternity with all those homosexuals that you cant stand! Get a life already and leave people alone.
IDC

Beckley, WV

#31 Mar 26, 2011
here we go wrote:
bible or not ,same sex is not the way its supposed to be. You can tell when a man is gay by the way he carries himself. Its not like hes some macho dude that just prefers sex with a man. Its like all my gosh people i like those pretty flowers! like i said there IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR CHROMOSOMES OR BRAIN OR SOMETHING! BUT THATS OK BECAUSE PEOPLE LIVE WITH DEFECTS EVERYDAY
Okay, actually it does have something to with you're brain and if you're this narrow-minded I feel sorry for yourself. Being gay isn't as bad as people make it out. So you happen to be attracted to the same sex! So what?!
contrare

Beckley, WV

#32 Mar 26, 2011
Holocaust wrote:
Not everyone who is a Christian disagrees with homosexuality. I agree with you one hundred percent until that last statement I am a firm believer in Christ but I have family members and even friends who are gay and I pay mo mind to it. I think it's perfectly fine. It's only those who are narrow-minded and insecure who say that nonsense.
contrare

Beckley, WV

#33 Mar 26, 2011
jhg wrote:
Really? Maybe to should read yours a tad more closely.
you moron

Princeton, WV

#34 Mar 26, 2011
here we go wrote:
<quoted text>yeah ok johny boy whatever. Have doctors determined that somethings wrong with their brain or something i dont know about? if they make testosterone then they are a MAN AND SHOULD BE ATTRACTED TO ESTROGEN PRODUCING WOMEN!
they have found many differences in the brain between homo and hererosexual men. homosexual men have several key parts of the brain that are very similar to womens..
hey idiot

Princeton, WV

#35 Mar 26, 2011
hello wrote:
<quoted text>so will people who judge others so I guess you'll spend eternity with all those homosexuals that you cant stand! Get a life already and leave people alone.
where does it say you will burn in hell for loving someone??
1 post removed
hello

Bluefield, WV

#37 Mar 26, 2011
hey idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
where does it say you will burn in hell for loving someone??
Not sure exactly where it says is but according to old timers its in there somewhere same as taking your own life is supposed to send you straight to hell, me myself I think all situations are different and I dont believe that way, I was actually being sarcastic and taking up for the gay community on my last post! I say to each his own I dont care who's suckin a pole or stickin a hole, its no skin off my back! To each his own....
Oh and its not for loving someone its supposed to be something to do with gay acts I have several gay people in my family male and female so I will ask them if they know maybe they have looked into it further than I because of how society is over the subject.
meia

Athens, WV

#38 Mar 27, 2011
well we have several suzuki vehicles from pantili i don't care what their sexual preferance is as long as they do give good service and they have i will continue to go there NO Problems with them GREAT SERVICE better than Rameys
here we go

United States

#39 Mar 28, 2011
IDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, actually it does have something to with you're brain and if you're this narrow-minded I feel sorry for yourself. Being gay isn't as bad as people make it out. So you happen to be attracted to the same sex! So what?!
exactly! thats what i said .... U know about they were not normal and had issues during development. Furthermore if they were born that way then they shouldnt have to "come out of the closet"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing u 6 hr Lover 1
Shooting!!!!!!!!!! 6 hr Amerika 5
Minutemen football 16 hr Beastman 1
Daphane Paige 18 hr Brittany 9
Gambling places 18 hr Sah 3
exotic illusions Sat Jared 14
the big boobed girl at kroger name starts with a s Sat schexy mary 25

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance