|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

nathan wrote:
Shut up dude really no one cares about half of us want to beat ur head in ok
You can choose to ignore reality if you like but it will catch up to you sooner or later.
Lol

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

The sad reality of today is I can sue you for looking at me wrong, and you would have to hire a lawyer to defend you regardless of how silly of a claim I have.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Lol wrote:
The sad reality of today is I can sue you for looking at me wrong, and you would have to hire a lawyer to defend you regardless of how silly of a claim I have.
This is so true. Anybody can file a lawsuit fro anything but it's up to that person to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the they are right. In a dog bite case, the doctor and hospital bills with pictures on the judge's bench and a child standing in front of him with scars that they will carry for life is pretty convincing that the dog owner didn't do something right to prevent what happened.
nathan

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Hes a lil b I t c h that hides an runs that d I ck sucker every day about something he has no clue about an dude get a life ok all the people ive talked to said if my dog gets u its ur prob couse if u cant read then thats not the dogs prob or the owner so gess ur f u c ked NC is the same way so u sound dumb
nathan

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

An u dont scare me dude u dont an the next one wont ur not the first to say that wont be the last
Wild_Irish_Rose

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

dog lover wrote:
<quoted text> any kind of dog whatever the race is if it wants to turn on you it will it will.this is why there called dogs.dont get me wrong i love dogs but never trust them.whatever the race is.
You are absolutely correct. Any dog can be dangerous. You hear more about pitbull attacks because of the power of the breed. And their ability to inflict more damage. But, no dog should be trusted with a baby. I had a dachshund that I would have never left alone with a small child.

My daughter has a pitbull that I love dearly. Said dachshund has attacked him on several occasions. And my daughters pit is the one that backs away.
nathan

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Yall hes dumb person that dont know much hes only on to run his mouth
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

nathan wrote:
Hes a lil b I t c h that hides an runs that d I ck sucker every day about something he has no clue about an dude get a life ok all the people ive talked to said if my dog gets u its ur prob couse if u cant read then thats not the dogs prob or the owner so gess ur f u c ked NC is the same way so u sound dumb
Be sure to take that attitude to court with you. The judge will be impressed.
nathan

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Dude im glade u not in my town id beat u to u cant walk or talk get over ur self ok ur wrong so deal with it
Lol

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

nathan wrote:
Dude im glade u not in my town id beat u to u cant walk or talk get over ur self ok ur wrong so deal with it
did you eat paint chips as a child?
nathan

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Dude shut up was I speaking to u
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>did you eat paint chips as a child?
Remember the movie "Deliverance"? Ole Nathan is the guy playing the banjo at the beginning with Burt reynolds. Enough said?
Doggy Boneyard

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Put all pits down, one ripped my young daughters face, for no reason. He just looked at her and then jumped on her and mauled her, took 3 of us to pull him off. It was awful. The pit lost his nuts after that but still was a biter and finally had to go stiff in the doggy boneyard - where all pits belong!
lol

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Doggy Boneyard wrote:
Put all pits down, one ripped my young daughters face, for no reason. He just looked at her and then jumped on her and mauled her, took 3 of us to pull him off. It was awful. The pit lost his nuts after that but still was a biter and finally had to go stiff in the doggy boneyard - where all pits belong!
thats sad, but again, has nothing to do with breed. A Dalmatian will do that.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>thats sad, but again, has nothing to do with breed. A Dalmatian will do that.
Dalmations bite too but they don't hang on for the kill like a pit out of control. Biting and mauling are two different items altogether.
nathan

Greenbelt, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Ok im done this topix is over im done with yall pit hateing lil bi tchs yall act like one breed just is so mean yet the pass testes every day stop beating ur dogs an geting grown dogs an maybe yalls dumb a sses wont have this problem an I reported this topix to beremoved so get a life an learn the breed
lol

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Dalmations bite too but they don't hang on for the kill like a pit out of control. Biting and mauling are two different items altogether.
You're a fool to think that one won't. Seen it happen. I've seen far more bites and mauls from other breeds both bigger and smaller than pits.
for pits sake

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

went for a walk on sunday with my dog. at a public park in city limits were there is a leash law. till i came upon a pack of dogs that tried to antagonize my apbt. one got really aggressive with mine when the others joined in. being the responsible dog owner that i am muzzle and leash and conceal weapon that would never let get out of hand. pulled my dog trying to avoid the situation but others tried to sneek up behind her. off came the muzzle and the the dogs backed off. was going to go straight to my car and leave but realized that my dog was not at fault. we made another trip around and no unleashed dogs. I own one for long walks and for my own personal protection. because unleashed dogs of any breed could be harm to me and beloved apbt(true)
1 post removed
lol

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>see: ehow.com/facts_5711880_dogs
Exactly, and this is not an all inclusive list. And most any animal will be more of a fighter when cornered. Thanks.
nathan

Greenbelt, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Wow he can read gess ur better then everyone thats a joke they said it be removed in 3 days so have ur fun lil boy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of151
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone: The New Drug Epidemic? 22 min pleaseparents 3
donna haemon 28 min Princeton girl 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 36 min bacon hater 53,451
Liar 59 min Wanda 4
Subaru 1 hr diddu 3
Almost Heaven Bakery 3 hr Confucious 19
So called friend SG 5 hr Lovemydog 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••