Lost Australian Shepherd

Lost Australian Shepherd

Posted in the Princeton Forum

Sad

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jul 17, 2009
Been missing since last night, early morning, Gardner Rd area , Black and Brown Australian Shepherd. Anyone seen her?
hmm

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 19, 2009
I'm wondering what is going on.. My shepard/wolf mix disappeared in may.. I also live in the Gardner road area.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Sad wrote:
Been missing since last night, early morning, Gardner Rd area , Black and Brown Australian Shepherd. Anyone seen her?
I may have her. Do you have a picture of her you could put on here? I live really close to gardner road. She came in July, she was pregnant: we let her have the pups, weaned and wormed them and gave all away to good homes. Was getting ready to have her spayed. If it helps: she has a black face you can also see some little orange colors in her. She is sweet and well behaved. Let me know.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 8, 2010
thankful person wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have her. Do you have a picture of her you could put on here? I live really close to gardner road. She came in July, she was pregnant: we let her have the pups, weaned and wormed them and gave all away to good homes. Was getting ready to have her spayed. If it helps: she has a black face you can also see some little orange colors in her. She is sweet and well behaved. Let me know.
I looked at a picture of it on here. She isn't yours. I am sorry,i wished i could have helped you out. This dog isn't very big at all.
happy

Bluefield, WV

#5 Feb 8, 2010
No, actually my dog came back and she was already spayed, thank goodness. But I really appreciate you letting me know.
Carmen

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2013
My coyote Aussie mix cookie went missing when I came home from Kentucky anyone seen her?
Aussie mix

Faber, VA

#7 May 26, 2013
There is an aussie/mix at the shelter in Beckley, WV. Can't tell from the pic if it male or female but it's posted on RCHS facebook page urgent folder. Here's the link. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mustang 4 min Truth 4
Oakwood Cemetery Confederate Flag/Memorial. 5 min Huh 13
bands in Princeton 15 min Dale 3
Driving Naked on 460 1 hr Solomon 7
paul scott 4 hr ✋️🌞 1
Lacy Reed aka Thomas Reed 6 hr MrT 23
Give Teachers a break! 9 hr Maryanne 17

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance