Posted in the Princeton Forum

curious

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Does anyone know what happened?
Huh

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2012
I live so close to thorn St bridge I could throw a rock and hit it... Nothing happened here.? I there was a lot of light on the upper end about 3 hours ago across from post office.
I was there

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Nov 1, 2012
This happened around 8:00am. There was a man that was hit by a car or something. He was laying in the middle of the road.
very sad

United States

#4 Nov 1, 2012
No one knows what happened. He was having a seizure. We didn't know if that was why he was in the road or if a car had hit him. He was bleeding from his head.
Harley

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
He walked off of the sidewalk into a car. From my angle it looked like he could've been hit with very low impact or he he fell onto the car. It was not the driver's fault.
DAMN

Bluefield, WV

#6 Nov 3, 2012
BULLSHIT! IF THIS IS TRUE WHY WAS IT NOT IN THE PAPER IF IT WAS SEND THE LINK!!! GROW UP
Insight

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
DAMN wrote:
BULLSHIT! IF THIS IS TRUE WHY WAS IT NOT IN THE PAPER IF IT WAS SEND THE LINK!!! GROW UP
Wow. Why are you getting so worked up? Very strange.

So, I was actually there, and I believe that this man was standing in the middle of the road and fell onto a vehicle that was driving around him. A woman helping us said his name is Scotty Lucas. Her name was Tuesday. He was not responsive to that name while we tried to orient him, then again, he had also convulsed in a grand mal seizure for 5 minutes and was bleeding from his head/ ears. The fire department did not seem terribly concerned and said they had it under control. I called the police department & hospital to check on him; however, no one could give any details. Hope he is okay.
1 post removed
Was there

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2012
I was there assisted the man. Funny no one knew what happened. Not sure if hit by a car or not. If he was hit then it was the drivers fault because he/she sure didn't stick around. Cars were driving around him and only ones to stop at first were me an older gentleman and another young lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a great girl Nay Carr (Mar '17) 4 hr Truth 16
Logan blankenship 5 hr Itsme 4
Ashley Hill 5 hr Boy toy candypandys 11
floral robbers 7 hr Kelli Rathburn 2
I drove through your crapy town 8 hr Cross Examiner 9
Princeton Times - Fake News 15 hr Abigail Beecher 18
Teachers (Oct '13) 15 hr wise up taxpayers 3

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance