Looking

Princeton, WV

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Anyone know any Sabika consultants Princeton area?
just a friend

Beckley, WV

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Ashley Shaw She works at Montcalm Elementary
barbie

Athens, WV

#3 Mar 12, 2012
What's the price on a necklace?
informative

Lerona, WV

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Generally $80-250 depends on necklace, they have a website with catalogs and prices just search for sabika!
bargain hunter

Bluefield, WV

#5 Mar 12, 2012
The best prices are on jewelry that a lady in Greece makes with the Swarovski crystals (same as used in Sabika) for MUCH less. Her website is: elenamaratos.com . Her prices are in pounds, so you'll need to multiply them by about 1.5 to get the US dollar price. I've ordered from her, and the pieces are just as pretty as Sabika, and most folks can't tell them apart. Her earrings are less than $30/pair, bracelets run about $45 & up, and the chokers are about $72 and up. Again, MUCH less than Sabika, and just as pretty.:0)

And, her shipping is reasonable (about $4 for my order) and not too slow, considering it's coming from Greece (11-14 days). You can also customize pieces.
knows

New Hope, VA

#6 Mar 13, 2012
Looking wrote:
Anyone know any Sabika consultants Princeton area?
Charlene Fields you can find her on facebook or vickie Reed you can find her at excel tool!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charissa mills or Charissa brinkley 2 hr Jim Ross 2
Dakota Parks 3 hr Bulgee 3
Apartments beside pantili Suzuki 3 hr Amerika 10
Ashley Hill 3 hr Billy Joe 25
chick named fallon? (Aug '15) 4 hr Here for the skanks 14
Looking for Becky Bailey 6 hr Sorry to tell u 53
boycott american women! (Jan '17) 7 hr Aunt Bea 53

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance