just to be curious

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 16, 2010
hes not a bad ass just a no good thief no better than the gypsies in my opinion
1 post removed
Troll

Brentwood, TN

#3 Mar 16, 2010
This clearly needed it's own thread. Thank you for this.
robert lucas

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Apr 10, 2010
I'm not fighter I'm a lover ask your olady she loved what I had are she wouldn't left u
face in the crowd

Beckley, WV

#5 Apr 12, 2010
the only thing that scares me is his hidious mullet he has lol

“Cogito, ergo irata...”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 12, 2010
Ok...so maybe the hair could use an update, but he's a sweetheart. I've known him for almost 20 years, and even though I haven't seen him in several of those years, I know if I did, he would greet me with a smile and a hug.

No offense about the hair, Robbie...it's part of what makes you YOU :o)
the truth

Beckley, WV

#7 Apr 13, 2010
born grumpy that says alot about you robbie is trash and a scammer a thief and he messes around on his wife and come to think of it he does have a bad mullitt lol and you like this man i question your credability on topix you suck

“Cogito, ergo irata...”

Location hidden

#8 Apr 13, 2010
the truth wrote:
born grumpy that says alot about you robbie is trash and a scammer a thief and he messes around on his wife and come to think of it he does have a bad mullitt lol and you like this man i question your credability on topix you suck
Apparently you're an extremely intelligent individual and an obvious genius when it comes to judging someone's character. I don't give two shits how he treats idiots like YOU - fact is that you probably deserve it. And, that's THE TRUTH. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean everyone else has to dislike that person, too. What are you in, like 7th grade or something?? Lol!! And you can attempt to continue your ridiculous bullshit, but I'm finished with this thread. He's a nice guy and if you disagree, then good for you.
the truth

Beckley, WV

#9 Apr 13, 2010
looks like grumpy is mad lol
local horror movie

Beckley, WV

#10 Apr 13, 2010
theres a movie thats coming out and it stars robbie luckas its scary as hell its called attack of the killer mullitt its about a low life punk whos hair becomes possessed and goes on a killing spree to check out the actor and his killer hair go to www.kill mullitt kill i think it will win a oscar lol
robert lucas

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Apr 13, 2010
Well looks like no one who haves a problem with me can say are tell there real name I guess I'm a bad ass because everyone hides from me and I never cheated on my wife and she knows that because I luv her and have two wonderful kids by her. Far as the hair I guess its kinda of grown on me and be there to the day I die. If you are jelous because I have nicer hair , are I can whip your ass, are your wife liked me more than u, are I can hussle asphalt better than u , I'm sorry your lifes So miserable and my lifes so good.
1 post removed
Robert Lucas

Beckley, WV

#13 Apr 19, 2010
Troll wrote:
This clearly needed it's own thread. Thank you for this.
Troll I know who you are and the days are numbered all the things Ive done for you then talk shit about me I guess some people as yourself never deserved my hospitality are anything else you took from me are i gave you go ahead hide behind the computer but look my names on everything I post what happened to yours. Dont worry the clock is ticking when I say your days are numbered tic toc, tic toc.

“Cogito, ergo irata...”

Location hidden

#14 Apr 20, 2010
Robert Lucas wrote:
<quoted text> Troll I know who you are and the days are numbered all the things Ive done for you then talk shit about me I guess some people as yourself never deserved my hospitality are anything else you took from me are i gave you go ahead hide behind the computer but look my names on everything I post what happened to yours. Dont worry the clock is ticking when I say your days are numbered tic toc, tic toc.
I hope you're selling tickets, because I would really enjoy seeing that one get his ass beat!! Stupid Trolls...
stephanie

Beckley, WV

#15 Apr 22, 2010
robbie is my cousin. he is a very nice guy, so all u people on here who are talking shit need to step up and put ur name on here instead of bein a pussy! robbie would never cheat on his wife, he loves her to death and he also has 2 beautiful children by her! as far as his hair goes, if thats how he likes it then thats all that matters! but u people really need to GET A LIFE and stop talkin shit on topix!!!!
1 post removed
john thompson

Beckley, WV

#17 Apr 24, 2010
why is there a thread about this guy whats the big deal its robbie lukas all i know is hes crooked he talked my nephew which has a learning disabilty into taking stolen merchandise back to lowes to get back money and it caused alot of shit so to me that says alot about his character to me but thats just my thoughts and as every one can see i posted my real name on topix whats the big deal
2 posts removed
Honestly

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Apr 26, 2010
Who really cares If I were him I woul become one a kick your butts for talkin about me
robert lucas

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Apr 27, 2010
john thompson wrote:
why is there a thread about this guy whats the big deal its robbie lukas all i know is hes crooked he talked my nephew which has a learning disabilty into taking stolen merchandise back to lowes to get back money and it caused alot of shit so to me that says alot about his character to me but thats just my thoughts and as every one can see i posted my real name on topix whats the big deal
john thompson you sure your not the one with the learning disability because your cousin is the one that stole the stuff . Then you drag my name in this bullshit when you are like 45 and still on moms boob. Come on man quit been worrried about everybodys life and worry about your own and get off your sorry ass and get you a real job and let mom and dad live by theirselves oh I forgort your trying to get your check, please get a job because myself as a taxpayer is getting tired of supporting your sorry ass.
john thompson

Beckley, WV

#22 Apr 28, 2010
robbie is that the best you can come back at me with dude i just spoke the truth about you and if you cant handle that then thats your problem not mine and i didnt know crooks and scammers paid there taxes i thought they always cheated the system
mullitt lover

Beckley, WV

#23 Apr 28, 2010
robbie is sexy as hell and i love his hair i flirt with him every chance i get hey robbie come by and see me soon
justin tiller

Beckley, WV

#24 Apr 28, 2010
he needs to quit doing all the bad things hes doing the scamming of old people the stealing its wrong of him to take advantage of people like that
robert lucas

Warwick, RI

#25 Apr 28, 2010
justin tiller wrote:
he needs to quit doing all the bad things hes doing the scamming of old people the stealing its wrong of him to take advantage of people like that
please your reaching for something that's not there. My crime record is probaly cleaner than Yours. If you want high qaulity work done you pay good money for it. If you want to be a tight ass you get a cheap job. If you want work done in 2010 you pay 2010 prices not 1950s. My point is this to all that thinks I scam old people no one can tell me one old person I scamed. I'm sorry if your jelous of me making a good living with hard breaking back work I never seen so much childesh bullshit in my life. If a person agrees on a price that you give them and takes the offer without checking prices with the same qualified personale that's their stupidity. If have to sweat I will get paid and never be a puppet on a string like most dum asses work for peanuts. I take pride in my work and pride in salesmanship.
So please get off my ass about the scam artist bullshit and trying to tear down something that can't be torn down. People I've done work for the past 16 years know I'm a professional at what I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Havens of Princeton wv 4 hr Sat 3
New bbq restaurant 5 hr Sat 20
Southern Exposure 10 hr Sat 21
Ghost Riders (Aug '11) 16 hr wow 75
Give Teachers a break! 20 hr Peggy from Oakvale 16
Dr lori tucker Sun Shena 17
Looking for Becky Bailey Sun Becky 30

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance