First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Honest Man

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jan 13, 2013
I am really in love with a married woman. What should I do, it is to late to take back our feelings. We care for each other, it is obvious that we need each other.
Honest Man

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Jan 13, 2013
And she has two small children, do we risk it all for our love?

“hi”

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Wish I could tell you what to do I was in same situation once except I was the married woman and I left my husband for the man and within 5 months the other man was not in love with me no more so my kids and hubby got hurt bad and me so really make sure it's love that's all I can say
Bruce

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah you people confuse lust for love and it ruins families.
Honest Man

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jan 13, 2013
I know people say the grass is greener on the other side, but its not like that. I feel like she completes me, we are of one.
Bruce

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jan 13, 2013
You say she has two children that's messed up
1 post removed
Bruce

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jan 13, 2013
I know it's a messed up situation for everyone just cause you lust and are physically attracted to someone
Bruce

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jan 13, 2013
There's all kinds of pretty people out there but to break up families that's a big problem in our society! It affects everyone

“hi”

Level 1

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Lust is so often confused for love
1 post removed
honest man
#12 Jan 13, 2013
to be honest she lets me do her in the azzz and my wife want.
Honest Man

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jan 13, 2013
So do I just forget about her, I dont think I can, I have never felt like this with anyone. I am divorced and have no children. Her husband does not even appreciate what he has, I would treat her like my queen.
Bruce

Bluefield, WV

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Same it will get old

“hi”

Level 1

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Feel Like Making Love wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Sometimes it gets so good that you just fall in love with it. Notice I said "It".
Yes I noticed the word it thats what a married woman usually always is for another man is a piece of azz men will say anything to get what they want I've been through that game of life

“hi”

Level 1

Bluefield, WV

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Honest Man wrote:
So do I just forget about her, I dont think I can, I have never felt like this with anyone. I am divorced and have no children. Her husband does not even appreciate what he has, I would treat her like my queen.
You will like her for awhile after she lives her husband then she will become old school and you will find another woman and her and her children will be left out on there own
honest man
#17 Jan 13, 2013
i really dont care about the husband becouse stacy hicks is a no good person.
Honest Man

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jan 13, 2013
I have been with many women and I know this is the one, I know it and she knows it, I know its not right to break a family up but divorce happens everyday, we hve a right to be happy dont we?
Bruce

Springfield, NJ

#19 Jan 13, 2013
That's why this country so f$$ked up cause we don't care about family anymore
2 posts removed
david

United States

#22 Jan 13, 2013
You don't know for sure that her husband don't appreciate her. She is probably telling you what you want to hear.
Really

Princeton, WV

#21 Jan 13, 2013
You really should consider what type of woman she is.....since she is messing around on her husband with you.....she WILL mess around on you for someone else.
1 post removed
yeah right

United States

#23 Jan 13, 2013
If its stacy hicks wife your messing wife she doesnt have to small children she has two grown boys.So your busted besides his wife kim wouldnt do that to stacy.Your trying to stir trouble jerk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beside Outback Steakhouse 2 hr JRJ 22
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 3 hr River Tam 50,607
Suck it up Teachers 4 hr Shut Up 47
Community Connections Tax Form 990 5 hr local 57
Lindsey Trail 7 hr That one 2
Hooker of the week (Nov '14) 7 hr wondering 41
Where is stark raving mad? 8 hr Jack 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages