First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vday

Rupert, WV

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Does anyone know of any nice romantic places to take your Valentine?
serious

Princeton, WV

#2 Feb 6, 2013
I have a question! I have been talking to this guy for awhile. We have not been sexually active with each other. I am ready to be sexual with him. My question is how do I when we have a vday date do I let him know I want to have sex. I don't want to make him think I'm easy or anything. I just think its time to be intimate with each other.
alone

Bellevue, WA

#3 Feb 6, 2013
cut my wrists
daddy

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 6, 2013
take complete control of the situation . we love that . we never wonder if the girl is easy . trust me . just give it to him good
hopeless romantic

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Tell him you want to milk his meat wand, then wink at him. He'll understand.
question

Princeton, WV

#6 Feb 6, 2013
hopeless romantic wrote:
Tell him you want to milk his meat wand, then wink at him. He'll understand.
That's a little to much I would never say that to him! I do know he has told me he likes a woman to be in control and make the first move! He has also mentioned he likes a woman to be feisty. So I might just do a nice dinner and some cute under clothing and give it to him full force. Thanks you for the advice. Just hope he does not take it the Wrong way and think I am easy.
hopeless romantic

Lewisburg, WV

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Tell him you want him to part your pus-say like it's the red sea.
question

Princeton, WV

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Well I gave in I didn't wait I was forceful and gave it to him good! I real alot better now! You was tight he would enjoy that! He then gave me over an hour delight!
pus fangs

Rupert, WV

#9 Feb 6, 2013
question wrote:
Well I gave in I didn't wait I was forceful and gave it to him good! I real alot better now! You was tight he would enjoy that! He then gave me over an hour delight!
I'm sure he enjoed the thrust of your big juicy cock. Keep up the good work.
question

Princeton, WV

#10 Feb 7, 2013
I am all female so no he enjoyed it very well. He enjoyed it enough to come over this morning and this time he gave it to me!
yes

Bellevue, WA

#11 Feb 7, 2013
question wrote:
I am all female so no he enjoyed it very well. He enjoyed it enough to come over this morning and this time he gave it to me!
wow !!! you got me worked up now .
question

Princeton, WV

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Sorry, I am just glad I gave it to him it released the worry. Now sex is not a issue with us. I say he was happy to receive it considering we been talking for 5 months
yes

Bellevue, WA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
question wrote:
Sorry, I am just glad I gave it to him it released the worry. Now sex is not a issue with us. I say he was happy to receive it considering we been talking for 5 months
wait a minute ........ u made him wait for 5 months ? that is crazy . you are very lucky he stuck around . now adays guys wont wait but maybe half of 5 months
dastink

Lewisburg, WV

#14 Feb 7, 2013
I smell a guy acting like a woman
jewlsbiotch

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#15 Feb 7, 2013
I smell sum fish
POKING

Bluefield, WV

#16 Feb 7, 2013
alone wrote:
cut my wrists
if a guy hasnt made a pass at u nor mentioned it there is a strong chance ur in the friend zone. dont put urself out there to get let down.
question

Princeton, WV

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Yes I made him wait. He was very polite about it. When I did give it to him before I could get into it he asked was I sure I was ready to take that step. He has spent a many nights at my place. Not once did he do anything to try to force sex before I was ready.
question

Princeton, WV

#18 Feb 7, 2013
I am far from in the friend zone. When he has asked me to be with him. He was the one in the friend zone but I started having feelings and we agreed we wanted to be with each other. No I am not a guy like someone said I am a woman who values relationships
yes

Bellevue, WA

#19 Feb 7, 2013
there must have been a lot of masterbation goin on between u 2
question

Princeton, WV

#20 Feb 8, 2013
No not at all, we seen each other all the times usually spent night either at his place or mine. We laid in same bed and not once done anything sexual. He would hold me close and I would enjoy that he did not way sex till I was ready!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pipestem Spa 31 min well 6
shorty aka charles cochran 34 min Stark baby 2
What ever happened to (Nov '12) 41 min Stark baby 17
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 1 hr I KNOW 4,214
Patience Sargent DATING her COUSIN 1 hr Love Big Girls 5
Word association 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 87
Last word + 2 (May '12) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,871
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web