Posted in the Princeton Forum

CJK

Princeton, WV

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Anyone have an idea who is behind them
Possibly

Oakvale, WV

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Well, let's see....It could be the drug and disease infested hookers, the cracked out crackheads, homeless bums, dumbass kids, copper thieves, jobless losers, the list goes on and on....What an ignorant questions to ask.
better

Rupert, WV

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Bet its an ADULT CHILD living home with mommmy n daddy
Bid to win

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2012
yea be lives with his mommy his name is josh caldwell, he robed my family yesterday and he get n a ace whipn,
james br0wn

Lerona, WV

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Bid to win wrote:
yea be lives with his mommy his name is josh caldwell, he robed my family yesterday and he get n a ace whipn,
Good. Thats what needs done. Quit bothering the police. Need to beat the shit out of these people or start shooting them to get a message out to the rest of them.
kitty kitty kitty

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 21, 2012
heck dont call the cops, waste of time, they will arrest you. been down thar road, a certain state police was sent to my property when i caught them red handed, this state police told me he could take me to jail, for wanting to hurt the robbers. so i have a new policy dont call the cops, waste of time handle it yourself, buy commercial size garbage bags. Meow
Ponderer

Lerona, WV

#7 Jul 21, 2012
I just bought myself an assault rifle so if someone wants to break into my house they had better make sure of one of two things. One that I am not at home at the time or they have their arrangements made with the Undertaker.
lil bitch

Vienna, WV

#8 Jul 26, 2012
Do you really think that is the answer?
Really

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 26, 2012
lil bitch wrote:
Do you really think that is the answer?
YES!!! Sounds like your the "lil bitch"!!!!!
excuse to shoot

Oakvale, WV

#10 Jul 26, 2012
I hope one of two things.(1) They steal enough of my things to comfortably afford enough drugs to OD resulting in death or (2) I am home when they break in and I can "fix" the problem they seem to be causing.
dizzie

Princeton, WV

#11 Aug 21, 2012
April 13,2012 police blotters states that Josh was arrested for grand larceny of scrap metal from Lusk disposal.A police officer was @ his moms this morning 8/21/2012 asking 2 talk 2 him of course she said she didn't know where he was,but it's well known among the neighbors that she took him & Brandy his girl friend some where & came back alone about 10 minutes b4 the cop got there.Either way the cops are looking 4 him so if you see him give em a call.If he shows back up @ his moms I WILL BE THE 1 CALLING.
WAAAAAY-KOOOOL

Princeton, WV

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Hey Dizzie AUG the 13TH police blotter online says there's an active warrant for Josh Caldwell FOR FLEEING/OBSTRUCTION juuust so you know.
better

Bluefield, WV

#13 Aug 23, 2012
Heard he sold his bung2 some coons in Bluefield for some crack & one of the jigs had a Hugh tool & ripped him. Heard he got caught shop lifting tampons at Walmart to stop his rectal bleeding!
WORD

Princeton, WV

#14 Aug 25, 2012
kitty kitty kitty wrote:
heck dont call the cops, waste of time, they will arrest you. been down thar road, a certain state police was sent to my property when i caught them red handed, this state police told me he could take me to jail, for wanting to hurt the robbers. so i have a new policy dont call the cops, waste of time handle it yourself, buy commercial size garbage bags. Meow
u are right so when u hurt them get your money worth because they will sue u
Missy

Northfork, WV

#15 Oct 2, 2012
Tazewell County released indictments for Sept.18 2012 Josh was one of those indited but I can't find out when his trial will be or why Tazewell indited him.I hope they lock him up & throw away the key.
Brandi

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Josh is really a good person!! You all need to get your facts straight because every single thing that is wrote on this pathetic/ridiculous website is false!! For one, he has NEVER EVER broke into anyones house!!! He is not perfect, but who is? If you all want to act like children, put your name instead of hiding behind a pseudo.. I would love to know who is posting all of these B.S. rumors.. Simply because it is pitiful/pathetic that you have nothing better to do than sit behind your computer screens & gossip/lie about others. It must truly be miserable not to have lives of your own. Instead you want to worry about others, when in all reality you should look in the mirror before you point fingers!! Only God can judge us...
meeee

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Brandi wrote:
Josh is really a good person!! You all need to get your facts straight because every single thing that is wrote on this pathetic/ridiculous website is false!! For one, he has NEVER EVER broke into anyones house!!! He is not perfect, but who is? If you all want to act like children, put your name instead of hiding behind a pseudo.. I would love to know who is posting all of these B.S. rumors.. Simply because it is pitiful/pathetic that you have nothing better to do than sit behind your computer screens & gossip/lie about others. It must truly be miserable not to have lives of your own. Instead you want to worry about others, when in all reality you should look in the mirror before you point fingers!! Only God can judge us...
I NO 4 a FACT he broke n2 my friends moms mobile home his face and hand print was on the back door glass and when the prints came back as his out of respect 4the love her mother had 4his mom no charges were filed he stole a game system and a jar of money.And you were in on it too.
mmmm

Rupert, WV

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Call BS it was Josh R supporting his coke habit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 2 min paganbirdkeeper666 50,603
Suck it up Teachers 37 min Shut Up 47
Community Connections Tax Form 990 1 hr local 57
Lindsey Trail 2 hr That one 2
Hooker of the week (Nov '14) 3 hr wondering 41
Where is stark raving mad? 4 hr Jack 20
Buffalo Wild Wings (Jun '15) 5 hr Debra 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages