First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lonely

Rupert, WV

#1 Dec 22, 2010
Im a married female with 3 school age kids. I stay home while the hubby works. this is his choice not mine. im so damn lonely i need to make some friends. any sudgestions. nothing dirty please
Man here 4 U

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Dec 22, 2010
lonely wrote:
Im a married female with 3 school age kids. I stay home while the hubby works. this is his choice not mine. im so damn lonely i need to make some friends. any sudgestions. nothing dirty please
What exactly R U interested N??? I have ideas..........
lonely

Rupert, WV

#3 Dec 22, 2010
idk you tell me im intrested in lots of things. im so board and lonely home alone all the time. 60 hrs aweek is a lot to be home alone with nothign to do but sit at the computer. i need excitment and friends a life really
Man here 4 U

Blacksburg, VA

#4 Dec 22, 2010
U want 2 email me then?
Lonely too

Spanishburg, WV

#5 Dec 22, 2010
Well leave me a email address and lets talk about it. Lots of things to do with that much time on your hands.
Man here 4 U

Blacksburg, VA

#6 Dec 22, 2010
Mail me at [email protected] I am waiting 2 hear from U!!
good grief

Rocky Mount, NC

#7 Dec 22, 2010
Pretty bad when you have to get on here and look for someone to keep you company cause your a lonely housewife!!! Dont you have family and friends to talk too? Im sure you have things to keep you busy especially this time of year!! Sounds like your up to no good to me. But hey! to each his own I guess.
try this U dirty HO

Lerona, WV

#8 Dec 22, 2010
GET A JOB!
GO TO COLLEGE!
BE A MOM!
GET A LIFE, U DIRTY HO!
omg

Beckley, WV

#9 Dec 22, 2010
you just as well have said I NEED A GOOD F##K BUDDY ON THE SIDE!! thats pretty much what your saying isnt it?? if so let me no and ill take care of that for you if you arent unatrative,,youve got to be good looking and no how to treat man man sexully,,or i could teach you what i like if your willing to learn,,im a great teacher and can defently satisfy,,could defently fix that lonely and board problem,,,if im wrong just tell me and ill back off but im sure you didnt post this just to find someone to play cheakers with lol if your interested post your email address and ill email you and we can go from there,,everyone needs something in there lifes they may be missing from your spouse,,thats where i come in,,ill be everything hes not,,ill spend the time you need there making you smile,,its up to you,so dont worry bout what some will post on here when they read this,,they just dont no what your going threw but i do,ive seen it many times and have helped more than one person solve the same thing your going threw right now sweetie,,just send your email and ill take care of you,,k? later sweetheart,,
1 post removed
intheknow

Rocky Mount, NC

#11 Dec 22, 2010
omg wrote:
you just as well have said I NEED A GOOD F##K BUDDY ON THE SIDE!! thats pretty much what your saying isnt it?? if so let me no and ill take care of that for you if you arent unatrative,,youve got to be good looking and no how to treat man man sexully,,or i could teach you what i like if your willing to learn,,im a great teacher and can defently satisfy,,could defently fix that lonely and board problem,,,if im wrong just tell me and ill back off but im sure you didnt post this just to find someone to play cheakers with lol if your interested post your email address and ill email you and we can go from there,,everyone needs something in there lifes they may be missing from your spouse,,thats where i come in,,ill be everything hes not,,ill spend the time you need there making you smile,,its up to you,so dont worry bout what some will post on here when they read this,,they just dont no what your going threw but i do,ive seen it many times and have helped more than one person solve the same thing your going threw right now sweetie,,just send your email and ill take care of you,,k? later sweetheart,,
I don't know or care what you're capable of in bed but you "defently" can't spell worth a shit!!!
sameboat

Bluefield, WV

#12 Dec 22, 2010
im in the same boat hit me up lonely
[email protected] we can chat.
u r dumb

Beckley, WV

#13 Dec 22, 2010
to lonely housewife with 3 kida. you are soooo dumb stop wanting to be a tramp and take care of your the kids god gave you. be thankful that u have a man that wants to work and provide for u and kids. you acnt be much or you would not get on topix asking for such as this. get involved with your kids friends and leave the MEN alone. THATH IS WHAT YOU ARE AFTER NOW ISNT IT A TRASHY MAN TO SPEND TIME WITH WHILE HUSBAND WORKS AND KIDS IN SCHOOL TRASHY TRASHY!!!!!!!!!
omg

Beckley, WV

#14 Dec 22, 2010
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know or care what you're capable of in bed but you "defently" can't spell worth a shit!!!
well you didnt say you wanted a spell champian,,thought you wanted company,,so now your getting picky?? lol ok good luck,,your the one begging for attention,,maybe you should explain a little better like this,,,,,umm umm married trashy,cheating,sluty housewife needing someone when husbans not around to keep me company and give it to me hard,,but if you cant spell perfect and dont have a collage degree you need not apply lmaoooooo well well ive herd it all lol no wonder your lonely,your husban dont even want you,thats why he works all the time and dont want to be at home lol
hal

Rupert, WV

#15 Dec 22, 2010
lonely wrote:
idk you tell me im intrested in lots of things. im so board and lonely home alone all the time. 60 hrs aweek is a lot to be home alone with nothign to do but sit at the computer. i need excitment and friends a life really
Use that computer time to get a degree. BTW it is spelled bored.
A board is a piece of lumber.
Trkpartsman

Dawsonville, GA

#16 Dec 22, 2010
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Use that computer time to get a degree. BTW it is spelled bored.
A board is a piece of lumber.
You caught that also
Sicking Shameful and Sad

Rupert, WV

#17 Dec 22, 2010
Man here 4 U wrote:
Mail me at [email protected] I am waiting 2 hear from U!!
you are one sick,and shameful basturd.you have to be the ugliest man around.you are constantly begging for a woman to talk to you
1 post removed
know u

Beckley, WV

#19 Dec 22, 2010
get off your chair and clean your house, cook for your family you are so dumb and lazy !!!!!!
I Understand

Princeton, WV

#20 Dec 23, 2010
I understand exactly what you are going through I'm in pretty much the same situation, my husband works all the time wich I am thankful that he works and supports our family financially.
I worked until we had our baby and I'm so thankful to be a stay at home mom, I wouldnt miss this time with my baby for the world I'm lovin every minute of it.
But at times I would like the company of a man, but then I have to pick, my needs or whats best for my baby and it boils down to my needs arent a bit important anymore and I will do what I have to in order to keep this marriage together so that I have the means and support from my husband to be able to stay home and care for my baby.
The only difference in our situations is my husband cheats he always has and I imagine he always will. And our marriage has been loveless and lifeless for quite some time.
I hope you find what you are looking for but topix probably isnt the best place to look.
And be careful theres alot of crazies on the internet.
Big T

Beckley, WV

#21 Dec 23, 2010
i no your lonsly and just looking for someone to talk to but they way it reads on here makes it sound like your wanting something eles,and of course you see some of the comments a few pervs has already posted like your a whore,,dont pay that any attention,,just be careful,,i hope everything works out for you mrs,,just stareing at 4 walls all day will get to anyone,,you should try facebook,,theres alotta games on there like farmville that would give ya something to do to past the time when your not cleaning or playing with the kids,,best of luck to you and merry christmas
Joe

United States

#22 Dec 23, 2010
Maybe she can help you with Christmas scams Big T.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Tyler Hall aka Tom T (Aug '12) 33 min anal fuzz 61
Lonely Women 51 min Sex drive 15
National Anthem 2 hr blackisbeautiful 1
Princeton Women 3 hr LOL 7
band called transit times (Jul '10) 10 hr Ed Blaine 333
John Jay Wright concord Sun Concerned Citizen 3
Bald mailman Sun Nibiru Queen 3

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance