First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hhhouyhu

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2010
How is it? I am thinking of checking it out.
hisxs

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Oct 18, 2010
hhhouyhu wrote:
How is it? I am thinking of checking it out.
Dark
1 post removed
where

Bluefield, WV

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Where is this bar located at? What do they have there to offer? Dance floor, live band, pool tables? If its anything like Cowboy Up I would show up! Now if its anything like Cheers and Airport Tav forget it.

Level 3

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 19, 2010
It's located on Courthouse Road, next to Gaylords, under the old Mountaineer Nursing place. And to "omg", why don't you tell that to the owners because one of them is BLACK!

They have a facebook, you can check it out here...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php ?#!/pages/Princeton-WV/Club-Ma ximus/138362532855957
where

Bluefield, WV

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Thanks JoJo for the info. Already sounds like not my type of bar.
Refuse

Lorton, VA

#7 Oct 19, 2010
I was gonna check it out because I just turned 18 and there arent any clubs that interest me. Well this one I refuse to go because girls 18 and boys 21? its ridiculous.

Level 3

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 19, 2010
To refuse: they changed that to ONLY 21 and up :)
Loved it

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Oct 20, 2010
Yes I love the place but it does get very as you say "Dark" in there but it isn't a problem with me. I'm young white female I don't mix colors or whatever you want to call it, but it's 2010 you need to get over the racist bullshit.
brian

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Oct 20, 2010
Ive been to Maximus and think its pretty kickass! Yeah its only 21 now i think, so all you little kids that were bitchin just fucked it up for yourselves lmao. Anyway its really nice, clean and they seem to be safe they search u when u come in. they got hot bartenders too! they have the dj from shakerz hes pretty good, i think hes dj everywhere around here but dj robby is his name not that wack ass other dude shakerz had.
Congratulations

Richlands, VA

#11 Oct 20, 2010
I spoke to a close friend of your at a gas station he said you got your club going.Always wish you all the very best of business.Just keep the crowd from running the place,Proper lighting will be the best for your interest.Know how people are.One day if I can make my way back up there, would love to visit.There also is a super DJ that works at Richlands high by the name of Mike heard he's really good.Well best ofluck to you and hope it's a hot spot cause when I came that way the only place was Fire Place and H2O.Ever need to go bigger just let me know.Still always thinking of your friend.Probally can guess,WHO.
123whore

Bluefield, WV

#12 Oct 21, 2010
I guess u forgot about julians in that mix. that place was the definition of poppin
Nice

Richlands, VA

#13 Oct 21, 2010
I've considered opening one myself but all the junk and adults that at like children could not be worth what you would make.Need a Club around with alittle class like Kelsy.Instead of all thugishtype everywhere in tht area.I like the empty reaturant near Ryans would make a nice place.Who knows there may be a new in the area come about.Considering!You can still have style but a environment for ALL!!
Poppin

Richlands, VA

#14 Oct 21, 2010
You can tell by your vocabulary,your probally some chicken head white girl that hangs around hoping to be noticed.I guess some will never out grow that behavior.
Oh Yeah

Princeton, WV

#15 Oct 21, 2010
So I visited Club Maximus this weekend and I was impressed. Good crowd, good variety music, clean facility, and the owners are some great guys. I really hope to see this club take off. We need a nice, clean place to go to. One thing that separates this one from the rest, like someone previously said, the crowd dont run the club. Reggie will not put up any bull. He will straight up throw your butt out the door no matter what kind of money you throwing down. Know that to be a fact. Good luck to you Reggie!
Agree

Richlands, VA

#16 Oct 21, 2010
I hope it takes of well,love to hear saftey comes first.When I have considered opening a bar my self I wrote down my ideas.One no I.D. no entrance period wouldn't care if you had been there a hundred of times!Hand wands would be used upon entranceperiod if you had to get butt naked before you didn't alarm,I guess you would be standing there stark naked.A female needs to shake down the females period or like I said a hand wand.They have a new one out now that will vibrate if metal is alerted shoes and all.Look what happened at Puckers.I'm sure insurance can be high.Most bartenders work for tips.You must have good looking guys as well working no just a house full of Ladies!Single Ladies aren't much into that.And look it's a business,to make money and a good place to go.Fights not tolerated period.You fight you wouldn't come back for a period of time.One problem I see alot are people being passed the point of drunk and are still being served.That's calling for a mess.But I know he seems like a good man from what Ive seen not alot but I think would make a nice owner of somewhere.Like a said a variety of all music but hey its a dance club most I would assume would only be dance music.No country sond is good in a dance club.Hope all is well!!
topics

Princeton, WV

#17 Oct 22, 2010
Never heard of it

“SURVIVING WHATEVA LIFE HAS....”

Level 1

Since: May 09

TAZEWELL, VA

#18 Oct 22, 2010
WENT FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST FRIDAY NIGHT....I LOVED IT...NICE BUT SMALL, BUT LOTS OF POTENTIAL FOR THE AREA! I MISS THE DAYS THAT CHEERS WAS SO PACKED THAT PEOPLE HAD 2 PARK DOWN THE ROAD TO GET IN....I LIKE A PLACE WHERE BLACKS AND WHITES AND WHOEVER ELSE CAN ENJOY- JUST HANG OUT, GET ALONG, DANCE AND GET THEIR DRINK ON...THIS IS DEFINATELY THE PLACE FOR IT! FUN...FUN...FUN...I LIVE BOUT 2 HOURS AWAY WISH IT WASNT SO FAR..BUT WILL DEFINATELY HIT IT UP NEXT TIME IM IN TOWN!
wtf

Bluefield, WV

#19 Oct 22, 2010
Loved it wrote:
Yes I love the place but it does get very as you say "Dark" in there but it isn't a problem with me. I'm young white female I don't mix colors or whatever you want to call it, but it's 2010 you need to get over the racist bullshit.
u racist brat! you "don't mix colors" but have the nerve to tell someone else to get over their racist bull? WTF?? are you really that stupid?
omg

Beckley, WV

#20 Oct 22, 2010
too dark in there
hey

United States

#21 Oct 22, 2010
mmmk...let's all get over the darkness...it's really not that bad...and i'm talking about the lighting, folks...it's a great place just give it a chance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city fixing drains on mercer st 44 min claire 1
2002 mercury cougar (Jan '11) 2 hr Mylindalove 48
All Area Athiest Need To Come Together And Stop... 4 hr Who cares 88
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 5 hr -Glinda- 5,636
Horny at the Meat Counter 5 hr Trump Eats Babies 2
Who Remembers The Old Princeton (Jul '13) 5 hr Alecia 93
After the bluefield sweep 6 hr JohnRoy 1

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance