house at 400 brown street

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rocky

Princeton, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2012
anyone know if this house is for sale/rent? I know it needs alot of work.
linda

Bluefield, WV

#2 Feb 6, 2013
rocky wrote:
anyone know if this house is for sale/rent? I know it needs alot of work.
sorry rocky this house has been sold.
daddy
#3 Feb 6, 2013
hey rocky . linda is lying to you . its still for sell . i dont know who this linda is but mind your business
linda

Bluefield, WV

#4 Feb 7, 2013
dont know who you are but i bought the house on brown street, i have the contract on it.
Curious George

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Feb 7, 2013
This was a beautiful home, but what happened there, I looked at this home, my children swear it was haunted, they both seen something there
linda

Bluefield, WV

#6 Feb 8, 2013
what have you heard about it. i haven't heard anything. i spoke with the previous owner, he didn't say anything about it.
seriously

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Feb 9, 2013
linda wrote:
what have you heard about it. i haven't heard anything. i spoke with the previous owner, he didn't say anything about it.
well of course they're not going to tell you it's haunted. They're trying to unload it on someone else do they don't have to deal with the ghosts anymore.
Curious George

Bluefield, WV

#8 Feb 9, 2013
There was a lot of stuff in the house when we looked at it, including a baby doll, I had three children with me that day, 2 of the children went outside and waited in the yard and said the doll moved, my children aren't normal story talers so I thought my daughter would come clean when she was by herself but she cried and begged for me not to buy the house, so I didn't although I did love the house. I was curious if something had happened in the house
linda

Bluefield, WV

#9 Feb 9, 2013
are you talking about the house with the completed/carpeted basement? That was recently for sale?
yes
#10 Feb 9, 2013
1977 . a man murdered his wife and 2 kids . then he killed himself . both adults were in to black magic . the father always said that his oldest kid wasnt his . he said it was satans kid . thats why he ate a part of the boys inner vertabre . to become one with satan . pretty scary stuff . u can go to the mercer co. history society and look at the clippings . there is no way i would stay in that house
linda

Bluefield, WV

#11 Feb 9, 2013
my mom recently moved in this house, should we be worried.
yes
#12 Feb 9, 2013
most definately . please please be careful . my aunt lived in that house for 3 months before she had to move . she was scared for her life
linda

Bluefield, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2013
what was your aunts name? how long ago was this" do you know the names of the people that died there?
Curious George

Bluefield, WV

#14 Feb 9, 2013
My child is not normally one to make up tales and she was freaked out.. I have wondered several times about the house since then. I will defiantly do some research on this death you speak of, just interested. Good luck Linda
yes
#15 Feb 9, 2013
linda wrote:
what was your aunts name? how long ago was this" do you know the names of the people that died there?
her name was laura . 20 yrs ago
linda

Bluefield, WV

#16 Feb 10, 2013
the house has been lived in. the lady that sold it lived there for awhile. the people next door, are real friendly that havent said anything about this. I will look this up on monday...
Curious George

Bluefield, WV

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Please let me know, I am just curious..
Retired RR

Circle Pines, MN

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Curious George wrote:
Please let me know, I am just curious..
i have always asked if anyone was murdered in a home when I was looking years ago. I did look at that house and they had to answer truthfully if asked. The law. Answer was yes. Multiple occasions. Has your loved one been acting a little different? Houses can be evil!
Curious George

Bluefield, WV

#19 Feb 10, 2013
RR are you serious, so my child may have really seen and felt something?
Brown sugar

Athens, WV

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Ain't nobody got time for that!! But actually that is scary stuff....where is brown street?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay attention Princeton, Bluefield is grabbing 1 hr observer 10
Turpin Family 4 hr gobbledygook 13
Parents allowing boyfriends to move in with the... (Jun '12) 5 hr Tim tim 205
Does anyone know Caitlyn Atkinson? 5 hr Cotton Tail 2
Caitlyn Atkinson 5 hr Cotton Tail 2
Yo 5 hr Glen Coe 2
Why Do Black People Get Mad For Wishing Them Ha... 5 hr Amerika 9

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance