hater

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2012
what a ho ho ho. I see her with a different guy every hour. Dose anyone know this little tramp? She needs to get a clue and that guy that rides her around in that grey chevy truck needs to look at the trash he's riding in that truck. All o got to say is what a ho ho ho. Atleast the hos on mercer street gets paid. And I herd her mom and dad were 1st cuzs only in WVa
ur jealous so dont judge

Denver, NC

#2 Jul 5, 2012
ur jealous dont judge
hater

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2012
I don't think so me jealous over her bahahahahaha get a clue. I wouldn't even look twice at that white trash lmbo
ur still judging

Denver, NC

#4 Jul 7, 2012
ur still judging , and so jealous, thats why you reply . why else would you.
ur still judging

Denver, NC

#5 Jul 7, 2012
look in your own mirror
hater

United States

#6 Jul 7, 2012
I have looked in my own mirror and I don't even live in Wva and by looking at her I'm so glad I don't white trash is about all that's from there I only know a hand full of people from Wva that are descent lol like I said all I got to say is ho ho ho ho ho ho lmbo
only reason

Montcalm, WV

#7 Jul 7, 2012
hater wrote:
what a ho ho ho. I see her with a different guy every hour. Dose anyone know this little tramp? She needs to get a clue and that guy that rides her around in that grey chevy truck needs to look at the trash he's riding in that truck. All o got to say is what a ho ho ho. Atleast the hos on mercer street gets paid. And I herd her mom and dad were 1st cuzs only in WVa
i don't know either one of you, but it is obvious tabitha dumped you if you are a guy and if you are a chick, it is obvious tabitha stole your man. yea you are jealous.
hater

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2012
your so wrong I never dated her never even wanted to speak to her like I said ho ho ho ho ho ho train
hater

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2012
ho ho ho tabitha smith is here anyone wanna a pice she gives it away for free no charge... She is such a lair she lied and said her own brother raped her yea right she prob bent over and said here it is big boy bhahahahahahahahahahah.
FAMILY

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jul 27, 2012
HOW ABOUT GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT...SHE HAS ALOT OF GUY FRIENDS BECAUSE SHE IS POPULAR....ARE U JEALOUS U ARE NOT ONE OF THEM? HER PARENTS ARE NOT RELATED BY ANY MEANS....PPL WILL COME UP WITH THE DUMBEST SHIT JUST TO TRASH TALK SOMEONE...AND SHE WASNT RAPED BY ANYONE AND ESPECIALLY ANYONE IN OUR FAMILY...I THINK U GUYS ARE HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREENS BECAUSE IF U HAD THE BALLS TO SAY ANY OF THIS TO HER FACE, SHE MAY KICK YOUR ASS...PUSSIES..THANK YOU, THAT IS ALL!*DON'T WORRY TABBY, HATERS ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER*
pshh

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 30, 2012
is that a married name was she formerly tabitha white?
Heather Howell

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jul 31, 2012
Nope, she graduated from PSHS this year and I don't think she has ever been married. She is a great girl regardless of what anyone on here says about her. I went to school with her since 7th grade.
Dude

Princeton, WV

#13 Aug 8, 2012
Adam, seriously, shut up. You have no right in saying shit. You two was together for 2 or 3 years and only thing you done was ignored her for some other hussies. So stop hating, you lost her, now go do what you do best and go suck some homeless guy off.
Adam

Chesapeake, OH

#14 May 10, 2013
Not me bro. Lol I cut my losses a long time ago. I have nothing against her or her family. They are good people
just saying

Charlotte, NC

#15 May 10, 2013
hater wrote:
I dont know this girl you're talking about, but if you "dont even live in Wv" then how do you know shes riding around in some dudes gray Chevy truck? You are an idiot. Get a life, fool!
RipVanWinkel

Princeton, WV

#16 May 11, 2013
Sorry, But I'd f##k the s**t out of her. Haters gonna hate though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 min Laci Ann 7 51,332
Who is the best small engine carb repair shop i... (Aug '13) 22 min jerry p 11
Best flea treatment for dogs... (Jun '10) 23 min goth chick 57
Pagan vs Laci 54 min Cookie_Parker 53
Staci Cox 1 hr Jake Week 2
indictments 1 hr Vern 4
Community Connections Tax Form 990 3 hr Disgusted 66

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance