curious

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 1, 2010
Does anyone know Kelly Sizemore?
Girl

Beckley, WV

#2 Apr 1, 2010
Yep.. Why
Nice

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 1, 2010
Leave Kelly alone! If you are just trying to start crap move on with your life!

“Achtung! In Nomine ist hier!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 1, 2010
Nice wrote:
Leave Kelly alone! If you are just trying to start crap move on with your life!
Yeah, I know Kelly and her ol man really well and they are doing really well nowadays and away from here. I hope you aren't trying to get something started.
just_4_u

Rocky Mount, NC

#5 Apr 2, 2010
Jesus loves you too. they are doing good stay away if you are tring to run them down again.

S.O.S
curious

Huntington, WV

#6 Apr 2, 2010
I just haven't heard or seen her in awhile and was wondering about her one day. Don't worry, no trouble being started here, glad she is doing good.

“Achtung! In Nomine ist hier!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 2, 2010
Yeah, her and Jessie are doing really well, Im proud of em' both.
for sure

Rocky Mount, NC

#8 Apr 5, 2010
They are both doing very well & want to be left alone .
1 post removed
blessed

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 6, 2010
Hey guys its Kelly, heard I was bein blogged about. Thanks to everyone 4 havin our back. To who ever was wondering about me - I couldn't be better but if you haven't heard from me you might just be that part of my life that i have changed. Oh & its Kelly Gadd now.
fannie

Richlands, VA

#11 Jan 29, 2012
hey kelly will you get intouch with me been wanting to find out how you are...i'm so sorry about your mom passing love fannie
Kelly

Huntington, WV

#12 Jul 6, 2012
fannie wrote:
hey kelly will you get intouch with me been wanting to find out how you are...i'm so sorry about your mom passing love fannie
How do I contact you?
Friend

Ardsley, NY

#13 Jul 7, 2012
Shes beautiful inside and out even though she's had struggles, she overcomes them!!
Proud of you

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Jul 7, 2012
blessed wrote:
Hey guys its Kelly, heard I was bein blogged about. Thanks to everyone 4 havin our back. To who ever was wondering about me - I couldn't be better but if you haven't heard from me you might just be that part of my life that i have changed. Oh & its Kelly Gadd now.
YOU TELL EM !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley hill (Feb '14) 2 hr WONDERING 7
Poor ($) teachers 2 hr Problems start at... 10
kroger parking 2 hr Jiminy 2
Sexually frustrated everyday 3 hr anal lent 24
Thanks Greg Puckett - the Biggest Volunteer! 4 hr joey 2
Jeremy Cole 5 hr really real SC 43
What's the story on Tyler Masters? 5 hr Rhonda 2

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages