Beth

Princeton, WV

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Anywhere hiring in the Princeton area, need a job asap. No rude comments, please.
Undertaker

Glen Allen, VA

#2 Mar 3, 2013
I heard walmarts is hiring extra people, might want to check that out.
Sheetz

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Sheetz
No jobs

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Sheetz is a laugh. My husband filled out apps for both locatins. One manager said he did not have enough experience , the other said he had too much.
justwondering

Ashland, VA

#5 Mar 8, 2013
mc donalds always hiring and all u gotta do is drive down stafford Dr there are "now hiring" signs everywhere so if you can't figure out that u must not want a job to bad lol get off topix and go look for a Job duhhhh
No jobs

Princeton, WV

#6 Mar 9, 2013
justwondering wrote:
mc donalds always hiring and all u gotta do is drive down stafford Dr there are "now hiring" signs everywhere so if you can't figure out that u must not want a job to bad lol get off topix and go look for a Job duhhhh
Uh duuuhhh... Just because they have signs up that says hiring does not necessarily mean they are hiring NOW...That sometimes means they are just accepting applications. Also...if they ARE hiring do you have any idea how many people are unemployed and are putting in an application for the same job? It is not as easy as you think it is. Also.. most resturants that are supposedly always hiring mainly have part-time jobs. Most of us adults with responsibilities and bills to pay need a FULL-TIME job.
No jobs

Princeton, WV

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Beth wrote:
Anywhere hiring in the Princeton area, need a job asap. No rude comments, please.
Yes , supposedly Wal-mart is hiring for their remodel. I think they are mostly Temp. jobs but I guess it's better than nothing. Good luck to you.
really

Maysel, WV

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Undertaker wrote:
I heard walmarts is hiring extra people, might want to check that out.
WALMART ISNOT HIRING MY BROTHER INLAW JUST GOT LAID OFF
really

Maysel, WV

#9 Mar 9, 2013
OH AN HE SAID ALOT MORE PEOPLE THAN JUST HIM GOT LAID OFF BC OF REMODELING I JUST ASKED HIM AND HE WORKED IN THE BACK MOST OF TIME IF THEY NEEDED ANYONE FOR THE REMODELING THEY WOULD HAVE NOT LAID HIM OFF BC HES EXSPIRIENCED WITH ALL THAT ..BUT YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT ANYWAYS...AND WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO RUDE AND YES JUST BC THERE ARE SIGNS UP DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN THERE HIRING AND MOST OF THEM ON STAFORD HAVE HAD THEM SIGNS UP FOR LIKE A YEAR OR MORE BC THERE TO LAZY TO TAKE THEM DOWN ..
Happy happy happy

Glenwood, MN

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Sheetz is always hiring, if you can pass a drug test and you have flexible availability. It's definitely not a Monday-Friday 9-5 job. Not even for the GM.
Mackenzie

Lewisburg, WV

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Glenwood Nursing home was hiring and PAIS.
areyoujoking

Princeton, WV

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Better not have anything on your record
Dream on

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Mar 12, 2013
comfort inn was hiring. anybody can work there APPARANTELY .... they don't drug test like u think because almost everyone there does drugs.. and not just marihuana . not rumor- fact.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 12, 2013
I spoke with Melissa at Hampton inn and she said they were looking for a couple desk clerks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coaches 9 min Hey22now 3
Looking for a friend 11 min Wayher3 1
Just wondering 11 min Pig Farmer 3
What age girl is to young for a 38 year old man? (Apr '11) 14 min Lebowski 231
jessica hebb (Dec '10) 17 min Young Tone 31
Shea williams 25 min Scott Bundchen 3
Ppl do not just drop off the face of the earth.... 1 hr Just saying 11
Mother files federal lawsuit over bible classes... 1 hr COOTERDOG 125

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web