First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fire

Beckley, WV

#1 Apr 10, 2010
Where is the best place in Princeton to get a tattoo?
2 posts removed
afan

Lubbock, TX

#4 Apr 10, 2010
Mystic Tattoo is the place to go. They do real good work and the piercing is the best....A guy named Hoover also does good tattoos but is at that Custom Dreams place...why he is there is beyond me...he can do better.Sun of a gun is cheap but just a bunch of potheads that every once in a while does good work(if ur lucky)Check Mystic out.They have a website... www.mystictattoo.net
haha

Richmond, VA

#5 Apr 26, 2010
Stop markin your body its nasty!
ishouldknow

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Apr 26, 2010
studio 52 in brushfork.......Joe Woods is the owner and he has 20 years experience.

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Sevierville, TN

#7 Apr 27, 2010
haha wrote:
Blow it out your a$$ nobody asked you
sweetness

Bluefield, WV

#8 Apr 27, 2010
theres alot of good artists you get what you pay for go to body chemistry hes good and great professionalism studio 52 is a joke trust me i should know unless you fat or poor dont go there and joe hasnt been tatting for twenty years more like ten and it still looks like a kid with crayon just look at that huge chick who cuts hair there omfg nasty heard she was into underage boys
Ridin Dirty

Sneedville, TN

#9 Apr 28, 2010
haha wrote:
HATER!!!!!!!!!! I like my tramp stamp BIOTCH!!
Nope

Princeton, WV

#10 Apr 29, 2010
There are none here, for the love of god if you don't want it to look like shit go to beckley or blacksburg
I hate stupidity

Beckley, WV

#11 Apr 29, 2010
Mystic has done new tats and cover ups for me and they do great work, go there and check out their books :)
ishouldknow

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 May 1, 2010
sweetness wrote:
theres alot of good artists you get what you pay for go to body chemistry hes good and great professionalism studio 52 is a joke trust me i should know unless you fat or poor dont go there and joe hasnt been tatting for twenty years more like ten and it still looks like a kid with crayon just look at that huge chick who cuts hair there omfg nasty heard she was into underage boys
unless you know what you are talking about, you need to keep your mouth shut.....this isnt a post for slamming women you dumb a**, its about ppls oppenions on tattoo artists, so grow up and shut up.
1 post removed
keisha

Beckley, WV

#14 Jun 2, 2010
daves wicked tattoo's is a nice place, great enviornment, awesome ppl..shop around it takes a while to find a shop your comfortable with
Shakes his head

Clay, WV

#15 Jun 2, 2010
Nah daves is way over priced go to custom dreams and ask for mike he's done both of mine great guy they're clean and do great work
Studio 52

Maysel, WV

#16 Jun 2, 2010
Isn't good at all. Joe put one on me and I hate it
yup

United States

#17 Jun 3, 2010
DON't GO TO CUSTOM DREAMS IF YOU WANT A PIERCIN DONE I GOT MY LIP DONE THERE AN YOU CAN SEE THE HOLE THAT's INSIDE MY MOUTH BCAUSE HE DIDN't TAKE IT DOWN FAR ENOUGH
tattooed mommy

Beckley, WV

#18 Jun 3, 2010
I just got my first tattoo and I looove it. I had it done at Mystic Tattoo and am really happy with it ! The color is awesome and he done a really good job...Also had my nose pierced there and they done a really good job with it as well. My hubby also had a coverup done and it looks awesome..Just ask for Brad, he does an awesome JOB !
Tats

Lubbock, TX

#19 Jun 3, 2010
Nope wrote:
There are none here, for the love of god if you don't want it to look like shit go to beckley or blacksburg
There is a good shop in Princeton....Mystic Rocks....You must be like kinda dumb...
inked

Lubbock, TX

#20 Jun 3, 2010
ishouldknow wrote:
studio 52 in brushfork.......Joe Woods is the owner and he has 20 years experience.
And???????
wondering

United States

#21 Jun 3, 2010
So is Brad Walker back at Mystic? He was at Body Chemistry...
Who Knows

Rupert, WV

#22 Jun 3, 2010
Ancient Art in Blacksburg,VA is by far the best!
I have seen alot of their work and have never seen a bad one!
Honestly it depends on the artist more so than the establishment. But at Ancient Art they are ALL good! The price is a little higher...but you get what you pay for!
inked

Lubbock, TX

#23 Jun 3, 2010
Yeah Brad is at Mystic and for "who knows" apparently you dont know.....and im sure you dont see them all believe me because I have seen some that are not good ....and yes you do get what you pay for anywhere you go...as for the best I believe that is your opinion and everybodys opinion is different. My opinion is that my shop has damn good artist.....and thats a fact...Brad being one of them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chassidy Lawrence street walker??? (Jun '14) 4 min Jim Ross 77
Jessica lilly 16 min Anonymous 4
Is Bojangles coming to Princeton? 1 hr Eric from Tampa FL 67
easy real money, no gimmicks 1 hr Eric from Tampa FL 13
Looking for a one night stand.Any good women fo... 1 hr Eric from Tampa FL 2
state trooper gave me window tint ticket (Dec '13) 1 hr Tampon FL 33
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 hr Jason170 11,614
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web