Pauls Crazy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have internet in Florida?
the hell he did have web in fl i no better
WoRd!

West Hamlin, WV

#22 Apr 19, 2012
Yakno wrote:
[QUOTE who="WoRd!"]I dunno if he has aids or is a needle junkie but I do know he likes to shyt in potted plants ! Dayyumm that's been years ago and I still laugh about it !!! "

dam he did that at your house too! Lmfao!
Yeah dayyumm squirty runs ..... Guess he couldn't hold it !! Killed my mommas flower too man !!! Some rainlip guy said he shat at his house too !!!!
Meme

United States

#23 Apr 19, 2012
the only thing i know that he shoots up is Pepto Bismol. Its doctor’s orders people!!! He has been suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrom for years.
just me

Princeton, WV

#24 Apr 19, 2012
hes a fcking junkie he moches off everyone and if yall know he cant go to the dentist he has f*ckin dentures lol he will nevr change same ol paul karnes a no good peice of shit that will never be anything i feel so sorry for his son atleast he can look at his daddy and know right from wrong
WoRd!

West Hamlin, WV

#25 Apr 19, 2012
just me wrote:
hes a fcking junkie he moches off everyone and if yall know he cant go to the dentist he has f*ckin dentures lol he will nevr change same ol paul karnes a no good peice of shit that will never be anything i feel so sorry for his son atleast he can look at his daddy and know right from wrong
Ohhhh )?? My mommas real pissed off !! ya feeeel that shyt WoRD !!!
1 post removed
Meme

United States

#27 Apr 20, 2012
if “moches“ = shi$ts in plastic trees then i agrees
Get Real

Mount Hope, WV

#28 Apr 20, 2012
Pauls Crazy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have internet in Florida?
what rock did u get out from under cause if u have not seen it the internet is every were dumb ass ppl well lil girl
WoRd!

West Hamlin, WV

#29 Apr 21, 2012
Meme wrote:
if “moches“= shi$ts in plastic trees then i agrees
Yes !! I too agree....... Paul Karnes does shyt in plastic trees !!!
My My My

Mount Hope, WV

#30 Apr 22, 2012
Glove love wrote:
Lol that Paul golden glove boxer. Yea ok he does dope
Yea right ! Allan Lawrence rolled up on him after he talked all his smaked of how he was gona kick his ass when he came home! And what happened ? He backed down from him and didnt say shit to him! I thought it wa pretty funny myself ! Paul Karens isn shit and never will be ! He does needle dope and he stole from his own so called brother ! Thats why he got kicked out on his A$$! So everyone needs to get all the facts and then they will know what a piece of $h!t he really is ! LMAO ! And yes he is a cheater !
My My My

Mount Hope, WV

#31 Apr 22, 2012
just me wrote:
Thats not is son ! He is a piece of no good $h!t Needle junkie
My My My

Mount Hope, WV

#32 Apr 22, 2012
dubs wrote:
He is a real bastard that's for sure! But I don't think he has aids and i highly doubt he is a needle junkie! I have known him since 96 and the only thing I have ever known him to do is smoke weed and do some cocaine from time to time! He does cheat on every girl and he talks a big game and acts all bad when really hes just and over sized dumbass! I don't know why some fucktard gets on every post and says the person has aids or goes by the name of wang wtf! its like on every post!!!
FYI I kow for a fact he des needle dope
cheers

Lerona, WV

#33 Apr 22, 2012
Heard when he's broke he will help some old men out with mushroom head pressure relief gets good $$$ for it?
Meme

United States

#34 Apr 22, 2012
yeah him and kody are mad at each other for some reason? Not sure why
babbbaahhhh

Mount Hope, WV

#35 Apr 22, 2012
Meme wrote:
the only thing i know that he shoots up is Pepto Bismol. Its doctor’s orders people!!! He has been suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrom for years.
LMAO Yall are STUPID . Hes a needle junkie from way back
hey

Charleston, WV

#36 Jun 30, 2012
ya hes a needle junkie all right .......and his new girlfriend is a whore big time. and does all kinds of dope. and she dont take care of her kids at all she does is shoot up and snort pills with paul all day long . she isnt any better i have known her for a very long time she thinks she has friends but she is wrong ................she is nasty big time .........good luck if u are friends with that kind of trash .who needs friends anyways ........
Paul

Saint Albans, WV

#37 Aug 11, 2012
dubs wrote:
He is a real bastard that's for sure! But I don't think he has aids and i highly doubt he is a needle junkie! I have known him since 96 and the only thing I have ever known him to do is smoke weed and do some cocaine from time to time! He does cheat on every girl and he talks a big game and acts all bad when really hes just and over sized dumbass! I don't know why some fucktard gets on every post and says the person has aids or goes by the name of wang wtf! its like on every post!!!
you need to watch that bastard stuff homie my dads dead tht will get u all twisted up and if I talk a big game and just a oversized dumbass then put ur name on here or come see me face to face... For one I dont have aids and yea I was a needle junkie up until 3 days ago im outta town cleanin myself up with my babygirl my true love ... Yall spend the rest of ur time on topix talkin bout shit u truly knw nothing about
meme

United States

#38 Aug 13, 2012
yeah well i dont care that u wer e a needle junkie....do u still sh&t in plastic trees?
Word!!

West Hamlin, WV

#39 Aug 13, 2012
OMG yeah I know right !!! Hey Paul " DO YOU STILL sh*t IN PLASTIC TREES ??
Paul

Saint Albans, WV

#40 Aug 20, 2012
When did I do tht? Shit in plastix tree???
Paul

Saint Albans, WV

#41 Aug 20, 2012
My My My wrote:
<quoted text>Yea right ! Allan Lawrence rolled up on him after he talked all his smaked of how he was gona kick his ass when he came home! And what happened ? He backed down from him and didnt say shit to him! I thought it wa pretty funny myself ! Paul Karens isn shit and never will be ! He does needle dope and he stole from his own so called brother ! Thats why he got kicked out on his A$$! So everyone needs to get all the facts and then they will know what a piece of $h!t he really is ! LMAO ! And yes he is a cheater !
bck down u btr ask allen ur self or get him in front of me ive got all kinds of witnesses tht was there lol yall get a day job damn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beside Outback Steakhouse 1 hr JRJ 22
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 2 hr River Tam 50,607
Suck it up Teachers 4 hr Shut Up 47
Community Connections Tax Form 990 5 hr local 57
Lindsey Trail 6 hr That one 2
Hooker of the week (Nov '14) 6 hr wondering 41
Where is stark raving mad? 8 hr Jack 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages