I heard his homies are junkies.
Anti Stupid

Rupert, WV

#2 Apr 14, 2012
he is too!!! And he has aids!!!
my gosh

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Apr 14, 2012
He is a needle junkie ! And why does everyone on here say that everyone they post about has AIDS ??? Really !?!? Unless you seen there paper work stating that that person has something then dont F'en say the BS
lol

Princeton, WV

#4 Apr 15, 2012
he doesn't have AIDS
Rope

Princeton, WV

#5 Apr 15, 2012
He goes to the dentist all the damn time to have teeth worked on so he get pain meds for it I mean like four times a month. I say he hurts his mouth so he can get his dope
yeah ok

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2012
If you want to know if he's a junkie ... how bout asking him??? Whoever started this is ignorant ... skank!!
homie

Vinton, VA

#7 Apr 15, 2012
This is one of his homie needle junkies . I'd like to know. Who posted this because you got balls to write it. Put your name to it.
Sign it mfo
my my my

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Apr 16, 2012
is there anyone yall wont talk about i mean really i bet some of yall would talk about ur momma if u had some drama to tell oh well
Pauls Crazy Girl

Lubbock, TX

#9 Apr 16, 2012
If anybody knows Paul, it is me. Paul and I have dated for about 6 weeks. GET REAL!!! Paul does not have AIDS and if he is or isnt a "needle junkie" is nobody's business. I also will say Paul has not been to the dentist or doctor in 8 weeks (probably over a year but I can't swear, I wasn't there.) Now, if you see Paul, you see me. I am NOT a needle junkie soooo is he? The idiot that started this needs to grow up and mind their business. it is a shame all you have to do is be on topix starting lies and drama. What if paul's mama read this? She is in her 70s, do you think she wants to worry if her son is doing drugs or not? Think about others before you post dumb junk like this. Also, if you want to meet and ask Paul or his "homies" I am sure they will meet you anytime to answer any questions you may have. Seriously, grow up people!!!
Rope

Princeton, WV

#10 Apr 16, 2012
Paul's momma lives in Florida so nice try on maken ppl feel bad. U been with him six weeks I was with him for 6 months I know what he is and does the lies he tells. So be smart and stay safe
hey

Athens, WV

#11 Apr 16, 2012
?
big dog

Rupert, WV

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Pauls Crazy Girl wrote:
If anybody knows Paul, it is me. Paul and I have dated for about 6 weeks. GET REAL!!! Paul does not have AIDS and if he is or isnt a "needle junkie" is nobody's business. I also will say Paul has not been to the dentist or doctor in 8 weeks (probably over a year but I can't swear, I wasn't there.) Now, if you see Paul, you see me. I am NOT a needle junkie soooo is he? The idiot that started this needs to grow up and mind their business. it is a shame all you have to do is be on topix starting lies and drama. What if paul's mama read this? She is in her 70s, do you think she wants to worry if her son is doing drugs or not? Think about others before you post dumb junk like this. Also, if you want to meet and ask Paul or his "homies" I am sure they will meet you anytime to answer any questions you may have. Seriously, grow up people!!!
6 Whole weeks WOW i bet you know him really well!!! Gosh imagine that 6 whole weeks thats gotta be some kind of record!!! Hope you make him wrap it! Remember there is no cure for Aids!!!
Iknowem

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Ive known paul for years. He lies all the time & ya cant trust him. He cheats on everyone he dates, and if it is Tiffany that posted above...just dont believe all his bullshit. But no, i dont think he has AIDS
dubs

Rupert, WV

#14 Apr 17, 2012
He is a real bastard that's for sure! But I don't think he has aids and i highly doubt he is a needle junkie! I have known him since 96 and the only thing I have ever known him to do is smoke weed and do some cocaine from time to time! He does cheat on every girl and he talks a big game and acts all bad when really hes just and over sized dumbass! I don't know why some fucktard gets on every post and says the person has aids or goes by the name of wang wtf! its like on every post!!!
Get Real

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Apr 17, 2012
Paul does do needle dope! And how I know is because there is a dope house right across the street from my house! And we have been taken pictures of all this and turning all this info into the law! He does do needle dope and I dont know if he has HIV or not! And hes a player and will cheat on every single person hes with! So if you think he is faithful to you I feel sorry for you! cause he has never been faithful to anyone hes been with! Ive know him for years and he aint shit! Acts all big and bad on the net and phone but when it comes down to it he aint nothing! So good luck with all that !!!!!!!!!!
WoRd!

West Hamlin, WV

#16 Apr 17, 2012
I dunno if he has aids or is a needle junkie but I do know he likes to shyt in potted plants ! Dayyumm that's been years ago and I still laugh about it !!!
Pauls Crazy Girl

Princeton, WV

#17 Apr 17, 2012
Rope wrote:
Paul's momma lives in Florida so nice try on maken ppl feel bad. U been with him six weeks I was with him for 6 months I know what he is and does the lies he tells. So be smart and stay safe
They don't have internet in Florida?
Rope

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Apr 17, 2012
Pauls Crazy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have internet in Florida?
Sure but u think she's getting on line to read topix. I think she has enough crap dealing with his brother that live with her. Do ur thing girl I know he snorts crap all day long and if u r with him all the time that means u don't work so do talks thing
Glove love

Princeton, WV

#19 Apr 17, 2012
Lol that Paul golden glove boxer. Yea ok he does dope
Yakno

United States

#20 Apr 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="WoRd!"]I dunno if he has aids or is a needle junkie but I do know he likes to shyt in potted plants ! Dayyumm that's been years ago and I still laugh about it !!![/QUOTE] dam he did that at your house too! Lmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 min paganbirdkeeper666 51,240
What is that ary Toni paz? 28 min Tina 6
Amber Marhsall 32 min sucker 15
does any one know who this OVERRATED Puss is i ... 1 hr sucker 4
tommy law 1 hr sucker 1
who is that blonde 2 hr Sammy 3
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 3 hr Cookie_Parker 5,432
Pagan vs Laci 4 hr Cookie_Parker 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance