how much is a 1974 14x70 mobile home ...

how much is a 1974 14x70 mobile home worth?

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uxfg

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Jan 30, 2011
????
May be interested

Tarboro, NC

#2 Jan 30, 2011
Need more info to figure that one out, but probably not much. You can get 2000+ models single and double wide from a repo site for just a few thousand. How many bedrooms, baths, what is the condition, and have any updates been done. Also, if I give u my email, could you email me some pics?
Won't give out the email address unless you can send the pics.
Thanks.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#3 Jan 31, 2011
uxfg wrote:
????
Wheels or no wheels.?
XXXX

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2011
uxfg wrote:
????
It will be 37 years old this year. Call a place that deals with trailers, maybe they could tell you after you give them some info on it. I would check out the floors and the wiring. Has it been kept up well? Well, we need more info like one of the posters said. We dont know if it is a single wide or double or how many bed and baths. A lot of people getting back their income tax, so is a good time to sell it.
Denise

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2011
May be interested wrote:
Need more info to figure that one out, but probably not much. You can get 2000+ models single and double wide from a repo site for just a few thousand. How many bedrooms, baths, what is the condition, and have any updates been done. Also, if I give u my email, could you email me some pics?
Won't give out the email address unless you can send the pics.
Thanks.
Its a 1974 North American 14' x 66',2 bedroom, 1 bath with a corner tub and shower, front livingroom, front door opens into the kitchen/dining area with a pennisula with cabinets and counter. Has a new installed water heater from Coachlite Homes. Central air, all the windows crank open and all work, has a 10' x 12' shed also. The dining area has a hand painted mural by an Iowa artist of the Loess Hills that covers one wall and the bath has a small mural on one wall of a light house, both are signed. Nine windows in the livingroom, four in the kitchen area, two in the smaller bedroom, four in the larger bedroom, one in the hall and one in the bath. Washer and dryer hookup in the hall with bifold closing doors. The small bedroom and the hall have had the wood floor replaced. The tongue and wheels are still there and sound.
interested

Princeton, WV

#6 Jun 1, 2011
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a 1974 North American 14' x 66',2 bedroom, 1 bath with a corner tub and shower, front livingroom, front door opens into the kitchen/dining area with a pennisula with cabinets and counter. Has a new installed water heater from Coachlite Homes. Central air, all the windows crank open and all work, has a 10' x 12' shed also. The dining area has a hand painted mural by an Iowa artist of the Loess Hills that covers one wall and the bath has a small mural on one wall of a light house, both are signed. Nine windows in the livingroom, four in the kitchen area, two in the smaller bedroom, four in the larger bedroom, one in the hall and one in the bath. Washer and dryer hookup in the hall with bifold closing doors. The small bedroom and the hall have had the wood floor replaced. The tongue and wheels are still there and sound.
his has been on here since Jan. Have you decided how much you are asking? I know someone that may be interested.Where is it located? When can someone look at it
Serious offer

Princeton, WV

#7 Jun 1, 2011
I'll give you twenty bucks.
Denise

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2011
interested wrote:
<quoted text>his has been on here since Jan. Have you decided how much you are asking? I know someone that may be interested.Where is it located? When can someone look at it
$12000 or best offer
Denise

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2011
Serious offer wrote:
I'll give you twenty bucks.
Your a jerk and very funny, you know what you can do with your twenty bucks...
Denise

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2011
interested wrote:
<quoted text>his has been on here since Jan. Have you decided how much you are asking? I know someone that may be interested.Where is it located? When can someone look at it
Waterloo, IA
Woodland Terrace Trailer Park
interested

Princeton, WV

#11 Jun 1, 2011
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
Waterloo, IA
Woodland Terrace Trailer Park
would you pay to have it moved and set up?
hairclip

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jun 1, 2011
about $1000.00 and you will never get a home owners on something that old.
don Carmelo Alfonzo

Santee, SC

#13 Jun 1, 2011
12000 thousand ? you are kidding . in 1974 the trailor was $9000.00 to 9500.00 new . and you lived until now and try to sale and gett you money back lolyou to devalue the use of the trailor . TO OLD TO APPRAISAL .
Tommy D

Aylett, VA

#14 Jun 2, 2011
5 dollars
question

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Jun 2, 2011
i may seriuosly have a SERIOUS offer for you but i wanna get some more info on it first could u email me some more info at [email protected]
funny

Princeton, WV

#16 Jun 2, 2011
have you looked at where this mobile home is located? LMAO
shelley

United States

#17 May 20, 2013
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
$12000 or best offer
we have a 70's trailer & the stove still works!!
Brashy Trolless King

United States

#18 May 20, 2013
Look it up on Kelly blue book
curious

Dover, DE

#19 Feb 27, 2014
We own a 1974 12 x 60 with 3 BR, 1 1/2 Bath and it has recently been appraised at 4200. There is also a home owner's insurance policy on it which was just opened in 2013.
Yeah right

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Feb 27, 2014
I gave 12,000 for my 95 model 7 years ago...14×80 with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths...so then it was only like 12 yrs old. What makes you think u can get 12 grand out of one that's over 30 yrs old? Ur dreaming Alice...this ain't wonderland...it's West by God Virginia! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 18 min _Susan_ 58,148
Community Connections Tax Form 990 35 min Top Mod 8 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr friend 1,385
Orange truck 1 hr Curiousgeorge 1
Pickled Corn 5 hr Betty 1
princeton midget and peewee football league 18 hr Living 102
Miss treated by DHHR 18 hr Mark mark 5

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages