Morgan Allen Nelson
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The_TRUTH

Princeton, WV

#1 Mar 21, 2010
Well he's a really sweet guy, who has a heart. He's great at life. Wow there's alot about him that I could say. Morgan tries his best in everything that he does.
sure

Clay, WV

#2 Mar 22, 2010
The_TRUTH wrote:
Well he's a really sweet guy, who has a heart. He's great at life. Wow there's alot about him that I could say. Morgan tries his best in everything that he does.
yea i no him he use to go to school with my cousin ,i heard he quit school and his job and is living with his mom.
The_TRUTH

Princeton, WV

#3 Mar 22, 2010
That's Morgans personal life, give me a break! He lifes a wonderful life in my opinion.
The_TRUTH

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 22, 2010
Lives* My mistake.
Yeah-

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Mar 22, 2010
This sounds like a stalker post.
O_o
SURE

Clay, WV

#6 Mar 23, 2010
well if he had a personal life than why the hell does he have a topic started on here ?he need's to grow up and understand that life dosent mean staying on here lol
hmhmhm

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Mar 23, 2010
SURE wrote:
well if he had a personal life than why the hell does he have a topic started on here ?he need's to grow up and understand that life dosent mean staying on here lol
i agree lol
G_Money

Clay, WV

#8 Mar 23, 2010
People need to quit talking shit about Morgan he is my boy so shut the hell up about him>
n ur dreams

Fayetteville, NC

#9 Mar 23, 2010
morgan is my cousin and he is a great guy n has a big heart n personality n all u shit tlkers on here need shut da hell up cuz obviously u dnt kno him...morgan dnt pay attention to these wana be's.they jus hatin cuz ur better den them...
BigBlack

Clay, WV

#10 Mar 24, 2010
Yo people keep messing with my boy they gonna get hurt!!!!!

Since: May 10

Princeton, WV

#11 May 24, 2010
listen i know morgan and yall shit talkers need to shut yalls face b4 it gets busted.... y would u even start a fu**ing topix on morgan he dont do shit to no one he minds his own!!!!! so best fu**ing thing is for da haters to back there asses up!!
Well

Mount Hope, WV

#12 May 24, 2010
good ol country girl wrote:
listen i know morgan and yall shit talkers need to shut yalls face b4 it gets busted.... y would u even start a fu**ing topix on morgan he dont do shit to no one he minds his own!!!!! so best fu**ing thing is for da haters to back there asses up!!
We understand you like curse words.
Now, go back to high school and try to amount to something.
penny

Bluefield, WV

#13 May 24, 2010
I know Morgan I thank he is a OK!KID,But I could not say the same thing about you getting on hear cursing like you are a billy bad ass, know one on hear has said any thing bad about Morgan.would not hurt you to be a young lady.
hanging out

Bluefield, WV

#14 May 24, 2010
good ol country girl you need a FACE JOB.
1 post removed

Princeton, WV

#16 May 26, 2010
Go to good ol girls face and say that shit. Yall just wanna start shit on somebody, anybody and it don't matter who. Good ol girl and Morgan are both GREAT people and because she took up for Morgan you are going to run your mouth. You are chicken shit is all!!!!
hanging out

Bluefield, WV

#17 May 26, 2010
she changed her pitcher the other one looked bad this one looks better,as for trying to start shit your wrong,as I know Morgan and like him very well,don't know the girl,but she the one trying to start shit,for I don't see where anyone has put Morgan down,as for being chicken shit,if you knew me I don't thank you would say it to my face.LMFAO

Princeton, WV

#18 May 26, 2010
She was just trying to take up for a person she grew up with. I am not worried about who or what you are and you must have taken offense to what I said but you are the one that started bashing her. I don't take that lightly.
hanging out

Bluefield, WV

#19 May 26, 2010
I see you keep coming on hear so you have taken offense also, don't know you don't wont to know you,I have said all I need to say, have a nice life.

Parkersburg, WV

#20 May 27, 2010
as long as they bash me they leaven morgan alone and i aint fuckin scared of anyone and dnt care who people are but wat ever want to bash bash away i dnt care wat u say about me i am who i am and no one will ever change that and if people aint bashin morgan then y is he even on this site? ok my point peace im out bash all ya wont!!!!!!!!!
yep thats right

Bluefield, WV

#21 May 27, 2010
hanging out wrote:
I see you keep coming on hear so you have taken offense also, don't know you don't wont to know you,I have said all I need to say, have a nice life.
yea you no you are right i havent seen one time where antone said anything wrong abt morgan ,i guess ppl just see ppl's name an asum that we all will talk bad abt them,hell he is a good guy and as far as the gurl leaving comments look's like to me she is just trying to open a can of worm's on morgan getting all that nasty talk i wouldent want ppl to no i knew her dame ppl like that are sooo not happy in life,let me see she prob.dont have a job no money and lives eaither with someone or home yep soo unhappy trying to get shit started with ppl just leave shit alone no one said anything abt morgan,u act like you are his mother or something dame gurl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for that beautiful woman that put gas i... 6 min chilling 22
Who is she 22 min Just wondering 3
Brick fell on theater, Puckett got Grant to fix it 2 hr yo 11
Looking for that beautiful Swesberry blond 3 hr LIL OLE ME 13
Mother files federal lawsuit over bible classes... 3 hr LIL OLE ME 287
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 8 hr janeebee 62,834
Amy A Lesbo 8 hr Stiff 2

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance