smile

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

why keep it going let it go be the bigger person.
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Ok u got a point
EddieThmas

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Just like gypsies and gypsy wannabes to cheap shot and gang up on guy then your then lie about what really happened. Does pushing me, then you getting a hard right to your face ring your bell ? Guess not -- I remember i was bout to whip you good then I was hit from behind and jumped by 4 people. In Beckley i might have problems buy gypsy punk aint one
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

This happened at Bluefield VA and I was pulled off of u. I guess it was 12 years ago. I had u down beating in your head. U might not remember because u was taking pills and was dope up. It was the day u about flipped a dump truck over the hill by getting it close to a high edge. I would not drive it over there. We chained it to another truck to keep it from flipping. I have no reason to lie. I'm using my real name. I beat your friends ass a few Weeks later his name was Greg don't remember the last name. Froggy saw that one if u want my last name ask him
EddieThmas

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I'll see you soon and I plan to finish it right. Be ready
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I was 160lbs then I'm 230 now
yelp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

By the way Todd buck tooth Whittaker aint no Gypsie he married one,He's a wanna be.
j dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Shane smith is not a gypsie he is married to won
one of menny millions

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Suv all the gorger folkies if u don't get em ur cusin is gonna get em n he gonna get em cheaper then u could got em suv all them leave no prissoners were here for the vonger and there here to shut the suv up look stupid buy our loads and sign our checks if u don't fell this at all then suv u suv ur mom and.suv the horse use came in here on
gypsy paver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

This guy talking is a reff local contracter who is jelous because we have better business skills then him . There is no scam. Just jelous local contracters convincing our customers that they was scammed by gypies. Then the customer sees a operatunity to try and get a free drive way. These post are racial profiling and slanderes

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Thanks for sharing information..........
Wander who I am

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Hello
Wander who I am

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Harry small robs and scams old people and stays strung out he' smokes crack so much he is a crack head
Wander who I am

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Well well well I bet Harry small is fucking his girl Jackie dee, and robbing at the same time. He keeps hitting with him all the time to scout out his work b on look out out hard to tell where he strikes next, I'm gonna keep u updated when I find his next move
Wander who I am

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Seems Jackie dee is getting taught well. Like her mom Dovie, she is on mercer st all the time giving head Jackie dee got it honest
TheWanderer

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Nobody gives a shit who you are.
Harrysmall

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Who ever u r come out from hiding n say who u r u r full of it talking bout my girl n other ripple I call that jealousy keep on hateing
watching

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Apr 3

My husband works for this person u speak of and they are not scamming people just hard workers making money i think everybody's hating because they don't have an asphalt company nd can make what they do in one day..nuff said
redneck

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Apr 6

Frank small owner of triangle paving lives off ext 63 in the koa campground hI'm and joane alond with david cornell are all bitches and i am gonna get them all back

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Devon? Athens road Dollar General 7 min Interested 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min jaja 43,687
Mercer County Animal Control (Jul '12) 31 min Sarge 21
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 38 min -Kevin- 1,401
Honky Tonk Man 58 min -Kevin- 5
God's Not Dead!! 1 hr River Tam 100
4 letter word game (May '12) 1 hr 2twisted 903
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
•••