april sizemore chose dope over her kids

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ashamed

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2012
Can't believe she chose dope over her kids that's ashamed she should think about them kids first they have to set up at her house an eat nothing but kids meals andthats not good on a child not healthy at all to much grease have the time they don't even get fed that's why her oldest was in Morgan town bc she only got fed milk and it made her anaemic April u r stupid but I bet u fees ur self though well atleast that little girls daddy takes care of her she loves him ......April get off ya ass and be somebody give them kids what they need bye now
1000 dollar earrings

Bluefield, WV

#2 Feb 21, 2012
WHY DOES ANDY AND TIFFANY SELL THERE FOOD STAMPS TO GET HIGH THEY DONT EVEN FEED THAT OLD MAN TIFFANY SAID ASHLEY AND CHRIS WAS ON NEEDLES AND COKE SAID CHRIS EATS ALL OF HER KIDS FOOD AND SHE SAID THAT SHE HAS TO BUY THEM FOOD HER SELF AND SHE SAID THAT SHE PAYS THERE BILLS SHE SAID SHE HAD TO GIVE THE KID A BATH BECAUSE IT STRINKS SHE NEEDS TO TAKE ANDY TO THE DENTISE AND GET SOME HELP TIFFANY IS ONE SCARED LITTLE CRY BABY BOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
tiff

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2012
I never said none of this that's a lie stop bringing my sister up in it she can't even be happy BC of y'all but we al no y'all want step up on that y'all r scared of her leave her an.Chris out ur mouth BC u don't wanna bring Chris into something that has nothing to do with him an to talk about Hayden an putting his name on here will get u hurt now get off yalls coke oh an bumper why do u hit April all the time ur just gonna push her away yea I heard it goes on a lot there u beat her last night too someone that lives 3 apartments down from ya told me
lookie

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2012
well ill go ask misha cause thats who lives there and ill have something done about everyone getting into her business
ooo

Princeton, WV

#5 Feb 22, 2012
tiff wrote:
I never said none of this that's a lie stop bringing my sister up in it she can't even be happy BC of y'all but we al no y'all want step up on that y'all r scared of her leave her an.Chris out ur mouth BC u don't wanna bring Chris into something that has nothing to do with him an to talk about Hayden an putting his name on here will get u hurt now get off yalls coke oh an bumper why do u hit April all the time ur just gonna push her away yea I heard it goes on a lot there u beat her last night too someone that lives 3 apartments down from ya told me
o yea u did u need to get off of here and take care of your kids
king pin

Princeton, WV

#6 Feb 22, 2012
tiff wrote:
who is going to hurt them and I don't know bumper but I do know u Tiffany and yes u are on drugs and your hole family are on drugs even Chris because I know him and u do talk about your sister to and your mom looks like a walking std and your dad stays mest up all day then he try's to kill his self over a girl and your brother is in jail and your man is going to jail. Later if u think real hard u will know who I am I'm a girl and I'm friends with u on Facebook :):):):):)""" """"& &&&&$$$$$$@@@@ >>><<<< <~~~~~|||||later tiff
yay

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2012
Who Amanda skeens bc if ur women enuff to say ur friends on fb then why not just say who u r to start with r u scared to
yay

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2012
There is no one else on my friends list that knows anything about my dad an brother exsept u Amanda or if not then why don't u say ur name bc ur scarred
Justin mutherfuckn Weikle

Snowshoe, WV

#9 Feb 22, 2012
I have told u over and over to leave my kid out of ur childish bullshyt now u have done it. U have went to far now Tiffany. Im not these princeton pussies I will gladly meet u ur man and the whole damn family u worthless fu**ing welfare trash.F*ck the bullshyt post Im headed to u bi*ch. u better have ur back up there cause Im coming to kick in doors
wee

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2012
Well Justin you the one that told me this an wat did I say. Bad bout them April An bumper was at my house trying to steal my sticker an called all night long an all morning if she can put me down saying I'm a bad mom then I can.to goes both ways but I do nothing but talk good about ur ass how good u take care of her but maybe ur just as bad an ur the one that said she hates April so why u changing it now the kid is better off with u o bet u don't no all of them set up all night doing coke either do ya an I dare u to step foot in my yard cops no ur on ur way so they will be waiting
Bandit

Snowshoe, WV

#11 Feb 22, 2012
I never told u anything like that u crazy bi*ch.I can tell u there not at ur house right now.So which car one of these cars is yours.
Bandit

Snowshoe, WV

#12 Feb 22, 2012
Tiff am not coming to ur house. I have a career that I wanna keep, But my sister and ol lady was standing over my shoulder when i read this.They don't mind misdemeanors.Don't worry i sent them bail money
wee

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2012
Well do wat ever I like threats I do an I like were this says u sent them so that means u will get untroubled. So send them I'm not scared of no fucking one but its only me abd my husband here so I want wake out to get my self jumped does it take two on one person. Really ....an I'm waiting I have my son here so u no my daughter is visiting my sister so I just want u to no I do have my son here an do u no what kinda charge that is putting a child in danger I'll fight one of them.but I want get jumped an ur stupid for not trying to get custody of her Shea better off with u they were all fucked up lastnight an addmitted they posted everything about me bumper still wants me that's why he is doing this he thinks I fucked James so he's jelous he an her best leave me alone he went to the cops today an said I called him all morning I never called him one time he was calling here at 7:49 am and 8 then 8:30 and 6 am but the cop new he was lying an it helped me out really thanks bump an Justin ur daughter is precious but no one has the right to say I am a bad mother I have my kids 24/7 April is the one that pawns hers off an I didn't say nothing bad exsept April don't take care of her they r to busy starting drama did u no bumper beat the hell outs of April night before last my friend lives a few down from them an said that's all he does it's probably bc he said my dam name in bed with her jerk
april sizemore

Bluefield, WV

#14 Feb 22, 2012
you need to leave me and my daughter and him out your mouth tiffany. why you start so much drama with everyone...i do take care of my kids i dont care what you have to say and maybe justin did say that and maybe he didnt, but ill tell you right now he knows my daughter is tooken care of both of them ask him... im sick and tired of you bringing me up all the time the only reason she didnt want to come home one night is cause she hadnt seen justin in forever cause he was in florida...but thats not my fault...she loves her daddy as much as she loves me...and hailey loves bumper but your too hung up on his junk you wont let him see her unless he sleeps with you again...i bet you didnt tell andy about that now did you? hmm bet not...but its all a-ok cause what goes around comes around and some of us dont take talking about our kids too lightly i promise you that....
april sizemore

Bluefield, WV

#15 Feb 22, 2012
its bad when you go back and read posts about where you talk crap about justin then talk crap about us or tasha or amanda..and then you get back on here and try to talk all nice to them cause you know you done pissed everyone off stop kissing butt...cause evryone already has seen how you are..and you cant change that for nothing..but more power to everyone who does talk crap about me cause it just drives me to be a better person
wee

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2012
See what I mean u can bring up Hailey but I can't Alicia huh Hailey hates him for wat he said that's not my fault he chose u an ur kids over his own I tryed to let him see her but y'all had her calling u Mommy an feeling her head full of lies and there OS a court house for the last time what's his exuse now he's off probation and I don't want via ugly ass if I did I could gave him but that's nasty an how's UT feel u can make forums bout me all of u lastnight bc wen bumper was done y'all called an told me about it but its all different story's now since u ain't Fucked up your dope sick.poor baby how bout u stop commenting OK an I want put up with u or any of the others calling my kids names an saying haileys nasty bumper gets mad wen someone brings ur kids up but don't care boot Hailey I'm can't wait to wipp ur ass
wee

United States

#17 Feb 22, 2012
Oh an my daughter isn't aloud around coke heads an people that. Come up here starting drama that's one reason why she's not allowed that's why u don't need them u need to get off coke first an u can't say u wasn't BC Amanda don't just cone hang out an trust me she gets her self busted just by how she talks an tells me everything y'all did lastnight
fat cow

Beckley, WV

#18 Feb 22, 2012
you scared now um tiff you talk a lot of shi't you and your man don't have the guts to do any thing thats why you call your cops because you scared keep calling the cops and there wake up and see whos starting all off the shi't
wee

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2012
LOL wat ever
wee

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2012
Amanda that's the same name u called Amanda Agnew r you geeking today to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nudes 46 min Mark mark 3
New business 1 hr Sparkle 3
Lesbians who eat poosy 2 hr Denny 3
Will Frazier Jr 3 hr ernies son 19
Spray tanning??? (Jan '11) 3 hr Shawna 8
Mother files federal lawsuit over bible classes... 4 hr GetRealHighonPot 147
Should the military bring back the draft. 5 hr Balls Deep 23
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 6 hr Mark mark 62,516

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web