First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“MasterEnigma@roc ketmail.com”

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Princeton, WV

#3 Jul 26, 2010
I need to go there and pick up a screwdriv..... oh damn wait a sec... Lowes moved. My bad.
MasterEnigma

Princeton, WV

#4 Jul 26, 2010
what is wrong with you why do u go around to all of these forums, and put your opinions in! get a Job find something more productive to do with your life

Level 2

Princeton, WV

#5 Jul 26, 2010
MasterEnigma wrote:
what is wrong with you why do u go around to all of these forums, and put your opinions in! get a Job find something more productive to do with your life
Thank you for reading my past post's. I hope you have noticed that they do not bash anyone or start trouble utmost like the majority on here. As for the job I have been working non stop since I was 15 and am now 31. I have various hobbies including computer repair, working for a living, helping others, working with local organizations and such. Is that productive enough? Topix is something I partake in when I have down time which is why I just recently discovered this site. Less than a month ago. And as for the last post that apparently got your knickers in a twist, get a sense of humour. It was not that bad now was it?

“Achtung! In Nomine ist hier!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 26, 2010
MasterEnigma wrote:
Go hang yourself clown, MasterEnigma has as much right to post his opinions as much as you do. Don't like em'? It's simply skip over them and don't read em' fucktard.

Level 2

Princeton, WV

#7 Jul 26, 2010
In Nomine Satanas wrote:
<quoted text>
Go hang yourself clown, MasterEnigma has as much right to post his opinions as much as you do. Don't like em'? It's simply skip over them and don't read em' fucktard.
TY TY
jne

Beckley, WV

#8 Jul 27, 2010
i went there and at the door they stopped me and asked me if it would be cash or credit.
lol

Beckley, WV

#9 Jul 27, 2010
Fake people and cheaters

Since: Jul 10

Staunton, VA

#10 Jul 27, 2010
I actually went to church there for a. long time. Like a previous poster said great youth program and jb is a great youth pastor they do have a weekend retreat called focus I've gone to it and most that attend are the true on fire for god Christians and there's no cell signal or anything so its all about god. I no longer attend pcog though haven't in about a year
kate

Beckley, WV

#11 Jul 27, 2010
Isnt church suspose to help the needed.I know a couple that has fallen into some bad luck husband wife baby an baby on the was went there to ask for some help to get a place to stay an they told them they had no funding for that...I know they get over 100 of dollars there every sunday an they couldnt help..thats bull shit chuch i think
1 post removed
kate

Beckley, WV

#13 Jul 27, 2010
praise the lord there jezahuma.....the church is for how much money an what kinda car the preacher has
Jezahuma

Princeton, WV

#14 Jul 27, 2010
And if how many of the deacons wives he can bed down with.
Bill

Cowen, WV

#15 Jul 27, 2010
Shame on all of you who have posted negative blogs. Someone initiated this blog by asking about a youth lock-in and some of you had to turn it in to slanderous statements. I will pray for you as you definitely are not right with the Lord!
Jezahuma

Princeton, WV

#16 Jul 27, 2010
Bill - why would you assume we are not right with the lord? You judging us? You better than us? Your going to heaven and were going to hell?

Your a prime example of the hypocrites in the bible that Jesus always scolded for judging people.
kate

Beckley, WV

#17 Jul 27, 2010
HYPOCRITIES thats it.....praise the lord on sunday an SIN every other day..bring out the bottle on fri.
Jezahuma

Princeton, WV

#18 Jul 27, 2010
And judge us because we don't partake in there cult meetings. I got news for you Bill I know the lord.
kate

Beckley, WV

#19 Jul 27, 2010
also decons there in there 50's trying to screw girls in there 20's.Its better not to go to church an worship on your own as to go to church an learn bad habbits.I know for a FACT that some of the decons do that
okk

Rupert, WV

#20 Jul 27, 2010
just because SOME of the people at a church holding HUNDREDS dont live as they should doesn't mean that no one at that church sincerely serves the Lord and does their best.. obviously not everyone lives the way they testify to live, but some people do try to live a good Christian life THAT GO TO THAT CHURCH. Don't judge everyone that attends Pricneton Church of God for how SOME of the people that go there choose to act.
kate

Beckley, WV

#21 Jul 27, 2010
hey i dint say EVERYONE....yea they are good christians that go there i also know that to
okk

Rupert, WV

#22 Jul 27, 2010
ive gone there for years and i've heard a lot of terrible things about some people but i've also met some wonderful people. i've also heard terrible things about people that go to other churches. no matter what church you go to, there will be fakes, hypocrites, theives, cheaters, etc... and there will also be great christian people in them too. but i know how the hearsay is in princeton.. i'm sure you hear more of the bad than good.
Yeah

Princeton, WV

#23 Jul 27, 2010
Careful or Bill will say you don't know the lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is everyone secretly a prostitute? 8 min shes a junkie 16
I hate this place!!! 12 min Red 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min fitness-guru 58,122
Ashley Dunn 18 min Fruit of the Loom 10
Mercer Mall Sears Closing 22 min Red 3
Pikeview football coaches 31 min Fruit of the Loom 4
Stark Raving Mad announcing his retirement at 8... 34 min Fruit of the Loom 3
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 47 min Old_as_Dirt 5,693
Manager at Bob Evans 18 hr Fruit of the Loom 32
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
•••
•••