needing help

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 19, 2013
where is the nearest methadone clinic to princeton
beckley

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jan 19, 2013
a bunch of people from princeton goes there
been there

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Beckley is the closest but the one in claypool hill is alot better. it is only about 20 more minutes of driving and you also get takehomes alot faster there and get more takehomes because you drive further. Just as long as you pass your drug test you will have 3 takehomes 30 days after you start so you will then only have to drive 4 days a week they are open later also. I went to beckley for a while and they make up their own rules i never got a take home there.You can get a full weeks takehomes in 6-9 monthes at Claypool Hill. It is called Clinch Valley Treatment Center.
Stopnow

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Methadone is trading drugs..
U wont ever get off if methadone because it is a money maker for someone...coming off is like coming off heroine
..true and sad
The LowD

Princeton, WV

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Just what in the hell?

High powered drugs to get off high powered drugs? How in the hell did this get started? HAD to be a f'n DEMOCRAT!

SH*T!
1 post removed
Maybe

Princeton, WV

#7 Jan 20, 2013
_Colt_ wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.Sounds like Obama logic.
That's pretty stupid since that clinic has been there before you ever heard of Obama.
These Clinics Are MURDERS

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Stay away! Please. They are KILLING people!
heck no

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 22, 2013
They are a drug heads parents savior. But they the parents are so stupid they will go to their grave BROKE over this govt system to curve jail costs. The cost is on relatives and not the jails. If someone steals put their azz in jail. Not drug court.

Only thing that will change this is vote against people who support these clinics as an alternative. Politicians get advice from health professionals who in the end profit from scripts etc. On back of people.
wvborn

Princeton, WV

#10 Jan 22, 2013
The LowD wrote:
Just what in the hell?
High powered drugs to get off high powered drugs? How in the hell did this get started? HAD to be a f'n DEMOCRAT!
SH*T!
hitler made his doctors come up with a way to get him off meth. 5 different research teams combined thier 5 drugs into one, gave it to him and hoped for the best.
anonymous

Silver Spring, MD

#11 Jan 22, 2013
been there wrote:
Beckley is the closest but the one in claypool hill is alot better. it is only about 20 more minutes of driving and you also get takehomes alot faster there and get more takehomes because you drive further. Just as long as you pass your drug test you will have 3 takehomes 30 days after you start so you will then only have to drive 4 days a week they are open later also. I went to beckley for a while and they make up their own rules i never got a take home there.You can get a full weeks takehomes in 6-9 monthes at Claypool Hill. It is called Clinch Valley Treatment Center.
hello cat how are you?
tired of dumb asses

Rupert, WV

#12 Feb 3, 2013
heck no wrote:
They are a drug heads parents savior. But they the parents are so stupid they will go to their grave BROKE over this govt system to curve jail costs. The cost is on relatives and not the jails. If someone steals put their azz in jail. Not drug court.
Only thing that will change this is vote against people who support these clinics as an alternative. Politicians get advice from health professionals who in the end profit from scripts etc. On back of people.
u cant go to clinic if u are in drug court dumasses dont know what they are talkin about the clinic is no differnt than doctors people go see doctor for a 30 day script once amonth pay for it or welfare pays medical card but the clinic is private pay no tax dollars so whos the real bums people on the medicial card get dope sell it they arent watched at least the clinic does bottle checks drug testing so whats any of your buisness if someone goes to clinic u need mind your own buisness drunk drivers kill more people than methadone patients so go bitch about thatr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just gonna leave this right here 7 min Hochi Min 1
candace rae (Mar '12) 16 min SISSY 3
Open CPS case and possibly pregnant again 1 hr Shanaw 2
Anne Pennington 1 hr Lol 5
Wickham Ave Hooker 1 hr Batman 56
Hot blonde at Bojangles 1 hr Anonymous5 5
No Personality 1 hr Sam 2

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages