serenity now wildfire herbal incense

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LOVIN IT

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jun 8, 2010
This stuff is becoming vastly popular. I know diehard potheads who quit to buy this stuff. Now there is a new one called Insane Incense. It is much better than serenity lasts longer and alot cheaper. The guy sells itat weed prices. 5 a gram 25 a quarter 50 a half and 100 an ounce. AND HE HAS A BUSINESS LICENSE TO MAKE AND SELL IT. tHE BEST ALTERNATIVE TO WEED EVER. myspace.com/Insane_Incense
nice

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jun 9, 2010
How do I get ahold of him! I need some asap I was gonna get some online but if I can get it faster w him let's make a deal! Shit is legal and gets you high as hell :))))))) I'll do the 25 or 50 deal :))))
Jk3a

Princeton, WV

#3 Jun 9, 2010
Yea, put up contact info please.

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 9, 2010
Never buy from someone that only has a myspace page....This guy is probably the same one that tried to do this on the bluefield wv/princeton forums and got slammed by people.
INSANE INCENSE

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jun 9, 2010
EMAIL ME OR CONTACT ME ON MYSPACE for my number Insanebus@yahoo.com

and fluffy u can try before u buy I am located in Princeton
George

United States

#6 Jun 9, 2010
Yeah. I wouldn't buy from this kid, who knows what's in it and at those prices people can do the real thing.
cal

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Jun 9, 2010
George wrote:
Yeah. I wouldn't buy from this kid, who knows what's in it and at those prices people can do the real thing.
yea but who wants to go through the crap of gettin busted. plus u obviously have not smoked any or ud know its KB quality at dirt prices ur probably a dealer
George

Princeton, WV

#8 Jun 9, 2010
Not a dealer and nope haven't, nor would I try something that some kid from Rock made. Who knows what's in it or what long term effects it might have.
Legit

Franklin, TN

#9 Jun 9, 2010
This shit is legit... pure, can't fail a piss test on it, gets you higher than weed for less the price... don't try it if you don't want to but I can say from experience that it's a legit product. It's made exactly as it's made in Serenity Now, Spice Gold, Wildfire, K2, etc.
smokin babe

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Jun 10, 2010
has anyone contacted him and tried his stuff? Is it really a business? I need some bad how do i get ahold of his number?
smokin babe

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jun 10, 2010
i just got some from him and im tellin you guys it is better than serenity all you have to do is email him with your number or hell give u his he just does not want it on the forum guess i understand that
INSANE INCENSE

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Jun 10, 2010
JUNE 11 AND 12TH an ounce will be only $75

insanebus@yahoo.com
myspace.com/Insane_Incense
idiot

Beckley, WV

#13 Jun 10, 2010
You can't just mix the same herbs together and get the same thing. The real brands have JWH-018 sprayed on them to induce the THC-like effects.
INSANE INCENSE

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Jun 10, 2010
they are different herbs with the same jwh-018. Any more questions from sceptics? I'll throw u a free sample. This is a business and I stand by my product.

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 10, 2010
Yeah, James or "Jim". Good luck putting all of this out there again.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16 Jun 10, 2010
im not the screw up my name is BJ
Run These Streets

Princeton, WV

#17 Jun 10, 2010
INSANE INCENSE wrote:
im not the screw up my name is BJ
What an erotic name.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 10, 2010
lol

“Whole lotta CraZy”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 10, 2010
ok, so how can you guarantee this stuff is safe? of course you put 'not for human consumption' yet you are stating if you smoke it you get high. so how is anyone to know that this stuff wouldn't kill me because i'm a diabetic? what are your guarantees? do you have warning labels on it or just putting it out there for anyone to use?
George

Princeton, WV

#20 Jun 10, 2010
Now this is dangerous and stupid. I hope you get busted selling crap you know nothing about before you end up hurting or killing someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay attention Princeton, Bluefield is grabbing 1 hr heygirl 11
Where did all the hookers go to 1 hr Jim Ross 25
We are going to make downtown Princetion Pigenf... 1 hr Brittany Blankenship 19
Bartender 2 hr Barfly 1
Don Blankenship ?? 7 hr Weepy 5
Yo 9 hr Hardworkingman 3
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 11 hr Princess Hey 5,681
Turpin Family 11 hr Hellen Crump 17

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web