PikeView vs Chapmanville

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
football fan

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 11, 2010
Any predictions on the game? I think it'll be a good one. I see Pikeview winning a close one 26-24
Princeton Grad

Lerona, WV

#2 Nov 11, 2010
Good luck Panthers! Hope you win big!
hopeful

Bluefield, WV

#3 Nov 11, 2010
i would love to see bluefield and pikeview go head to head!! i hope pikeview wins this friday so that it might be possible!!! i wish pikeview would play bluefield in the regular season but it gives us something to look foward to during playoffs!!
Ugh

Tappahannock, VA

#4 Nov 11, 2010
Pikeview would get their asses kicked if they played Bluefield. So for their sake I hope that never happens. As for the Pikeview vs Chapmansville I think that Chapmansville'll barely win.
Princeton Fan

Beckley, WV

#5 Nov 11, 2010
Good luck Panthers.
Timo

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Nov 11, 2010
I am just proud of them. I didnt go to that school or have children there but its always nice to see a school starting to build a good program. Good luck panthers!
Fan

Beckley, WV

#7 Nov 11, 2010
You guys will more than likely get some sophomore transfers from Princeton next year,we will be glad to see them go.
PV Mom

Birch River, WV

#8 Nov 12, 2010
These guys have worked hard and had a great season...I hope they make it all the way!
WHO DAT

Beckley, WV

#9 Nov 12, 2010
Who Dat gonna beat them Panthers,Dat gonna be Chapmanville smacking that a##
Tiger Country

Beckley, WV

#10 Nov 12, 2010
I bet the Chapmanville Tigers felt right at home tonight with that big sign on the home side that says Tiger Country
PV FAN

Princeton, WV

#11 Nov 12, 2010
Tiger Country wrote:
I bet the Chapmanville Tigers felt right at home tonight with that big sign on the home side that says Tiger Country
yeah at least theres on tiger team in wv that can win
Football Fever

Beckley, WV

#12 Nov 12, 2010
WHO DAT wrote:
Who Dat gonna beat them Panthers,Dat gonna be Chapmanville smacking that a##
Wow ! You must be one of those people whos mouth and brain are in a constant race and their brain can never catch up ! Were you playing football tonight ?
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Nov 12, 2010
who won the game?
PikeVieew Alum

Princeton, WV

#14 Nov 13, 2010
Chapmanville 30 - 14.
WHO DAT

Beckley, WV

#15 Nov 13, 2010
Football Fever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ! You must be one of those people whos mouth and brain are in a constant race and their brain can never catch up ! Were you playing football tonight ?
I must admit that is some funny sh/tL.M.A.O.
right on

Lerona, WV

#16 Nov 13, 2010
Ugh wrote:
Pikeview would get their asses kicked if they played Bluefield. So for their sake I hope that never happens. As for the Pikeview vs Chapmansville I think that Chapmansville'll barely win.
Man! You got that right! Bluefield absolutely ruled the gridiron again last night! I hope they win ANOTHER championship!
southern wv

Bluefield, WV

#17 Nov 13, 2010
I am a fan of High School football! Congrats to Pikeview for making it to the playoffs!! Awesome job guys and well done all season! You all worked hard!!!

Bluefield! Wow!!! They played a near perfect game last night at Mitchell Stadium!! Freddie Simon is making history at BHS! Bring home that back-to-back championship trophy to Bluefield High School and Southern West Virginia!!!

Go Beaver!! Bring It Home Again!!!!
F-BLFD

Beckley, WV

#18 Nov 13, 2010
Ugh wrote:
Too bad Bluefield is playing teams that barley made it to the playoffs. I beleive Liberty was what.... 6-4???(could be wrong) and Wayne... Well Bluefield beat them in the reg season in a near shut-out... Thing that gets me though..... Why does Bluefield seem to get the teams they already beat, and can score up to 47 points???? When high school teams are scoring that many points something is fishy...
Honorable Guys

Bluefield, WV

#19 Nov 13, 2010
F-BLFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Bluefield is playing teams that barley made it to the playoffs. I beleive Liberty was what.... 6-4???(could be wrong) and Wayne... Well Bluefield beat them in the reg season in a near shut-out... Thing that gets me though..... Why does Bluefield seem to get the teams they already beat, and can score up to 47 points???? When high school teams are scoring that many points something is fishy...
No Sir!! You must not be familiar with the process of elimination. I have been to Every Beaver game, home and away, and Bluefield, by far, is the best team around! I have not missed a game in almost 4 years and i don't have a child at the school! Not every team is a loosing team with a horrible record.. Nothing is fishy with the scoring!! Everything Bluefield does on the field is legal! Bluefield has an excellent team and excellent coaches! When a team goes to the playoffs they will encounter teams they have already beaten. The Bluefield High School Beaver Football Team is a powerhouse!! They try to keep teams on their season schedule but it's hard to find teams to play. Next season, Oak Hill and Greenbrier West have already dropped Beaver. I think a lot of people are jealous of the strength and teamwork that the Beavers exude! They have great mentors and coaches that instill honor, trust, loyalty and faith in everything they do on and off the field. The gentlemen of the Bluefield Beavers are great embassadors for the city of Bluefield! The Pride of Bluefield, Our Bluefield Beavers, Bring it home again boys!!! We are So Proud Of All Of You!!!
wonder

Bluefield, WV

#20 Nov 13, 2010
PV FAN wrote:
<quoted text>yeah at least theres on tiger team in wv that can win
princeton should have told you all to go else where and play your game , your on here talking trash about someone that lets you use thier field because PIKEVIEWS is not up to code.... and if i recall PIKEVIEW has had SEVERAL losing seasons..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charissa mills or Charissa brinkley 2 hr Jim Ross 2
Dakota Parks 3 hr Bulgee 3
Apartments beside pantili Suzuki 3 hr Amerika 10
Ashley Hill 3 hr Billy Joe 25
chick named fallon? (Aug '15) 4 hr Here for the skanks 14
Looking for Becky Bailey 6 hr Sorry to tell u 53
boycott american women! (Jan '17) 7 hr Aunt Bea 53

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance