First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vickie White

Princeton, WV

#22 Dec 25, 2012
I want to thank everyone for their good words about my son. I think it is rare that no one has anything bad to say about someone, but Sammy was that kind of person. He loved life. He loved his family. He loved sports. He loved hunting. He loved the Lord and doing the Lord's work.
We still do not have the autopsy report back. We understand that it may be up to a few months before anything conclusive is released, but in my heart, I believe what a former post said. Sammy's work here was done, and he did it well. I believe that today, Christmas Day 2012, he is having the best Christmas of his life. I am looking forward to many Christmases with him in the future.
Sherlock

Princeton, WV

#23 Jul 18, 2013
I do believe that someone is getting on with their life "getting it on" if you know what I'm saying.
Curious George

Rainelle, WV

#24 Jul 18, 2013
And Sherlock why would that be your business to spread to the world? Some people get lonely, and not to sound cold or harsh he's not coming back, so someone should mind their own business.
MAT

Princeton, WV

#25 Jul 18, 2013
Curious George wrote:
And Sherlock why would that be your business to spread to the world? Some people get lonely, and not to sound cold or harsh he's not coming back, so someone should mind their own business.
i agree, it's no one else's business. Some people just love to gossip and try to start trouble!!!
sniveling

Princeton, WV

#26 Jul 18, 2013
so, let's all of us agree, extramarital whoopee is nunya beezwax
Curious George

Rainelle, WV

#27 Jul 18, 2013
Thanks MAT that's the problem here nobody ever minds their own.
Randy

Princeton, WV

#28 Jul 18, 2013
Wasn't Me!!! I used to fantasize about it all the time but I never stooped so low as to actually hit it!
Maranda

Rixeyville, VA

#29 Jul 22, 2013
Oh really? Who is she dating? Is he the good christian man Sam was?
in the know

Princeton, WV

#30 Jul 23, 2013
Sherlock wrote:
I do believe that someone is getting on with their life "getting it on" if you know what I'm saying.
You really need to mind your own!! She is a wonderful woman and mother! She is doing the very best she can.
Shame on you

United States

#31 Jul 23, 2013
Maranda wrote:
Oh really? Who is she dating? Is he the good christian man Sam was?
. Chris white been w every hoe in Princeton I used to work w him gosh he not a Sam White totally opposite I was so shocked when I seem she was w him Sam would roll over in his grave if he knew what she was doing
in the know

Princeton, WV

#32 Jul 23, 2013
Shame on you wrote:
<quoted text>. Chris white been w every hoe in Princeton I used to work w him gosh he not a Sam White totally opposite I was so shocked when I seem she was w him Sam would roll over in his grave if he knew what she was doing
Once again, how is this YOUR business????
the truth

Princeton, WV

#33 Jul 24, 2013
It isn't their business. Clearly, they need to worry about themselves because they cannot even punctuate a sentence or use proper grammar. The simple truth is that Sam is not here, and it wasn't anyone's choice. I don't think that anyone would envy the things that have happened in her life. However, she cannot just sit and die as well, and Sam wouldn't want that either. Eventually, we all have to pick up the pieces and move on with our lives. You should be praying for Kelly and those babies, not trash talking about her here on topix. SMH
Maranda

Rixeyville, VA

#34 Jul 24, 2013
Shame on you wrote:
<quoted text>. Chris white been w every hoe in Princeton I used to work w him gosh he not a Sam White totally opposite I was so shocked when I seem she was w him Sam would roll over in his grave if he knew what she was doing
What she is doing? Is she into the party life now?
Maranda

Rixeyville, VA

#35 Jul 24, 2013
Shame on you wrote:
Where did you work with him at? Does he still work at the same location?
Watson

Princeton, WV

#36 Jul 24, 2013
so it looks like someone didn't waste any time at all horning in on the action!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Princeton Renaissance Project: A Complete Failure 48 min Scotty 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr UTrashy 1,481
What's being constructed? 2 hr neighbor 8
What does Prayer accomplish for jesus followers? 3 hr GodSmacked 63
Are you voting in November? 4 hr My honest opinion 19
Eden boswell (Feb '16) 4 hr Jeter 42
Possible positives if Cole is elected? 4 hr Goober doober 36

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance