First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oakvale Otter

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Anybody know what happened to Coach White? Looking for some closure here.

Thanks.
cznn

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2012
I would also
1 post removed
SAD

Springfield, NJ

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Oakvale Otter wrote:
Anybody know what happened to Coach White? Looking for some closure here.

Thanks.
Your not looking for closure your being noisy. Keep it off topix
tom

Princeton, WV

#5 Dec 4, 2012
I DID NOT KNOW HIM BUT I HAVE HERD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM.I REALLY DO NOT THINK THIS IS THE PLACE TO TALK ABOUT HIM.
tired of your carp

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 4, 2012
SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not looking for closure your being noisy. Keep it off topix
shut up , the man simply ask a question. You are so damn rude.
Maranda

Rixeyville, VA

#7 Dec 4, 2012
I not going to bash anyone who has concern for what happened to a person. Noting has been said bad on here about Sammy and to be honest with u NOTHIN bad can be said about if if u really knew him. He was a christian man and a wonderful person. He went to sleep on Thursday night and never woke up. His wife found him dead Friday morning. I would say for sure it was a heart attack but thats just my opinion. His wife and family need ur prayers as well as his church family and his friends. Topix is a bad site for people who just come her to talk trash and bash people. His death and concerns for his family is ALLLLL over facebook as well as his family posting on there. There is nothing wrong with people asking questions or having concern for a family on here. Just keep them in ur thoughts and prayers. please.
truth

Princeton, WV

#8 Dec 4, 2012
I have to agree. His name does not belong on this site. Go pay your respects if you need closure.
Maranda

Princeton, WV

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I went but i also answered the ? that started this post.
Oakvale Otter

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Dec 4, 2012
I can't pay my respects.

I'm stationed in Alaska.

Thanks for the help. I just got word that he had passed, and was hoping for some info. Thanks again.

For those that simply decided to immediately assume I had ill intent, I assure you that there wasn't any.

Prayers for his family during this time of mourning.
Level 3

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Im pretty sure it was a aneurysm..And for him to have died in his sleep the aneurysm or weak blood vessel could have burst and cause him to bleed out in his body causing him to die in his sleep Not sure what type but Im pretty sure. And i Aggree, He is and was a really great person and his name should not be on topix AT ALL. May god be with his family and comfort them today as a husband, son and father is being put to rest. We will miss you buddy.
just wondering

Camp Creek, WV

#12 Dec 5, 2012
blobby light wrote:
Im pretty sure it was a aneurysm..And for him to have died in his sleep the aneurysm or weak blood vessel could have burst and cause him to bleed out in his body causing him to die in his sleep Not sure what type but Im pretty sure. And i Aggree, He is and was a really great person and his name should not be on topix AT ALL. May god be with his family and comfort them today as a husband, son and father is being put to rest. We will miss you buddy.
Thanks! There's nothing wrong with people wanting to know what happened to him on Topix. His death is being discussed everywhere else. Why not Topix? Topix is actually for news items.
Level 3

Location hidden

#13 Dec 5, 2012
were else is it being discussed?
Maranda

Rixeyville, VA

#14 Dec 5, 2012
blobby light wrote:
were else is it being discussed?
In all local schools and all over the social site called facebook. I dont feel his family cares where people are asking for prayers or concerns. No one has said anything bad here. Just because alot of ppl come here to talk trash and make statements that are not true and hide behind a fake name does NOT mean everyone is like that. Topix really is a place to find local news about areas.
Huggie

Princeton, WV

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Aneurysm! Now please get off this site.
Level 3

Location hidden

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Huggie wrote:
Aneurysm! Now please get off this site.
I stated "I Believe"........And you Please get off of this site if your going to be negative. People were wondering.....My wife is a RN and a patient told her that.A patient that went to the school that Sam worked at. I swear people or so defensive.
Level 3

Location hidden

#17 Dec 6, 2012
I didnt start the forum. Someone else did. Every one was just wondering how such a good, healthy person could all the sudden die.He was known by thousands of people and a few are on here wondering..thats all. Nothing negative was ever intended when i said what my wife told me a patient stated that worked with him.
Family Friend

Lewisburg, WV

#18 Dec 6, 2012
No one knows the exact cause of death. They have done an autopsy and results will not be in for weeks. Please be kind, because everyone (including those posting here) are just trying to make sense out of this tragedy. Thank you for those that are asking instead of spreading false statements. Sammy would want us lifting each other up instead of tearing each other down, so please be respectful of each other's posts. It is not disrespectful to ask what happened, nor is it hurting the family. Celebrate his memory by posting how he changed or touched your life. God bless you all, and be mindful that your life can change in the blink of an eye.
Maranda

Princeton, WV

#19 Dec 6, 2012
Family Friend wrote:
No one knows the exact cause of death. They have done an autopsy and results will not be in for weeks. Please be kind, because everyone (including those posting here) are just trying to make sense out of this tragedy. Thank you for those that are asking instead of spreading false statements. Sammy would want us lifting each other up instead of tearing each other down, so please be respectful of each other's posts. It is not disrespectful to ask what happened, nor is it hurting the family. Celebrate his memory by posting how he changed or touched your life. God bless you all, and be mindful that your life can change in the blink of an eye.
Very well said. Sammy was a wonderful person and i had known him for probably 30 yrs. Yes there are no answers at this time. My answer is his work on earth was DONE! He was more than ready to enter into his promise land.
I know the feeling

Bluefield, WV

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Sammy White was a WONDERFUL person. Everyone that knew him was blessed to have him in their life. Sammy loved his children and family very much, you could see it all over his face. He will be greatly missed...
so sad

Beckley, WV

#21 Dec 7, 2012
I didn't know him personally, but I have heard so many good things about him. My grandson knew him on a personal level and he is truly devastated by his passing. His memory with my grandson will never be forgotten. My grandson also worries about his wife and children, says he just can't understand what they must be going through. Will pray for his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best oral (Oct '14) 1 hr Denny 7
Toad 2 hr Karmas a bitch 5
Done Fell In Love With Diamond At Southern X 5 hr Willson 18
Light blue Vw 6 hr Princeton alumni 4
What age girl is to young for a 38 year old man? (Apr '11) 7 hr Balls Deep 287
ashley hill (Feb '14) 11 hr Willson 12
Brittany (Aug '17) 13 hr Bret 36

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance