what happend to jason thomas????

what happend to jason thomas????

Posted in the Princeton Forum

questiom

Staunton, VA

#1 Dec 4, 2010
Not sure if truth to what I was told, he passed away. Does anyone know for sure and if so what happened
Yes

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Car wreck
True

Princeton, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2010
BLUEFIELD -- A Bluefield man died following a multiple car accident in Mercer County, according to family members.
At 2:48 a.m. Saturday, a four vehicle accident occurred in the area of Route 460, between Old Bluefield Princeton Road and Mercer Mall Road, in Mercer County.

Jason Thomas, 30, is believed to have died upon impact of another car. He was a veteran of the war in Iraq, and worked at the federal prison in McDowell County.

According to dispatchers, five other people were transported to the Bluefield Regional Medical Center, and two were transported to Princeton Community Hospital.

They suffered minor injuries.

The Mercer County SheriffÂ’s Department is investigating the accidents.
Yellow

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2010
I cant begin to express how sad I am hearing this news. I became good friends with Jason, working together at Yellow Freight. After that job shut down, he called me up and I worked with him again at Bluefield Transport. I actually spoke with him several weeks ago, and he revealed to me that he had been saved. Then a couple weeks later I called him, as he was coming out of the Mt Airy area heading towards Tazewell, to invite him to a cookout at my home in Wytheville. We were looking forward to hanging out together since I had made the move to the area. To the family, please allow me to give you my prayers for the loss of a very wonderful person. Jason, I love you buddy, and will miss you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 12 min River Tam 42,396
Review: Roselawn Memorial Gardens (May '15) 1 hr Spring 14
More Coal Miners Losing Their Jobs 1 hr Spring 31
Has anyone been treated bad by mercer co dhhr cps (Nov '10) 1 hr DHHR Party 1,497
Mercer County BOE Salaries 1 hr Ruthie 20
Call 4 good time 1 hr Mary 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr ricky bobby 1,262
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages