well said

Chesapeake, OH

#147 Feb 7, 2013
bo bo wrote:
<quoted text>i use smoke weed with him back in the,day when i went there.
Well, then you should probably report that to authorities too.
JUSTICE

Athens, WV

#148 Feb 8, 2013
THEY HATE CHILD MOLESTERS IN PRISON. I HOPE HE GETS AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS. HE WILL COME OUT A LITTLE BITCH..
?

Chesapeake, OH

#149 Feb 8, 2013
Has there been any recent news regarding the investigation by the state police?
bo bo

United States

#150 Feb 8, 2013
well said wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then you should probably report that to authorities too.
why? Its a known fact.. I cant believe its went on this long before it came out. Killer fire though
blah

Lerona, WV

#151 Feb 9, 2013
bo bo wrote:
<quoted text> i use smoke weed with him back in the,day when i went there.
good to know this stoner-perv is no longer around kids
blah blah

Athens, WV

#152 Feb 18, 2013
I hear he confessed.
?

Chesapeake, OH

#153 Feb 18, 2013
blah blah wrote:
I hear he confessed.
Really? Was this from a reliable source?
papa

Rupert, WV

#154 Feb 18, 2013
blah blah wrote:
I hear he confessed.
I doubt that is true...but we'll see...
When

Madison Heights, VA

#155 Feb 18, 2013
blah blah wrote:
I hear he confessed.
probably not he's too much of a lying little weasel to do so...
Shopping Bud

Lerona, WV

#156 Feb 21, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
probably not he's too much of a lying little weasel to do so...
Don't believe everything you hear. I was really close to him before he left. No way could he have done anything with any students. From what I hear, the two who accused him have a reputation of being lying whores. Just because you may have something against him, doesn't mean that you should jump the gun and assume that he's guilty when you don't have proof that he is. As a matter of fact, it wasn't "sex" that was being investigated anyway. It was "inappropriate conduct." I know for a fact that it was messages that were being investigated. Whether or not that lead to something bigger, I don't know.

The point is, don't judge people when you don't know the full story.
the 27 year old mother

United States

#157 Feb 21, 2013
I agree with coalminer89 I have family in pikeview high school and I have seen how some of this parent let there children dress. I for one will not let my 5 year old were shorts to school because I fill there to short for her. When I see more ass and boobs at pikeview then on mercer street there is something wrong. the school is not to blame for that they don't get our kids ready in the morning we do. And if we send them to school looking like that its our fault that older men look at them. And for something else we as mothers know what guys think when they see a women/girl dressed like that. I mean hello we did go to school once to and know how school is. I also remember how girls would lie to get even with who ever pissed them off. All it would take is one girl to say to her friends "coach Kirk is failing me in gym because I don't want to do the push ups or the exercising." then all she has to do is get her friends in on it and there is the perfect lie to fuck someones life over with. and no one can tell me that they never know someone in school that would do that. I know a lot when I was at pikeview.
coalminer89 wrote:
if parents would teach there kids right from wrong and not let em run around like hellans shit like that wouldnt happen!!
Knows Better

Lerona, WV

#158 Feb 21, 2013
the 27 year old mother wrote:
I agree with coalminer89 I have family in pikeview high school and I have seen how some of this parent let there children dress. I for one will not let my 5 year old were shorts to school because I fill there to short for her. When I see more ass and boobs at pikeview then on mercer street there is something wrong. the school is not to blame for that they don't get our kids ready in the morning we do. And if we send them to school looking like that its our fault that older men look at them. And for something else we as mothers know what guys think when they see a women/girl dressed like that. I mean hello we did go to school once to and know how school is. I also remember how girls would lie to get even with who ever pissed them off. All it would take is one girl to say to her friends "coach Kirk is failing me in gym because I don't want to do the push ups or the exercising." then all she has to do is get her friends in on it and there is the perfect lie to fuck someones life over with. and no one can tell me that they never know someone in school that would do that. I know a lot when I was at pikeview.
<quoted text>
Let's pity the poor male teacher who just can't help himself!

http://boe.merc.k12.wv.us/boardmin/806-jan292...
1 post removed
When

Louisa, VA

#160 Feb 22, 2013
Shopping Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe everything you hear. I was really close to him before he left. No way could he have done anything with any students. From what I hear, the two who accused him have a reputation of being lying whores. Just because you may have something against him, doesn't mean that you should jump the gun and assume that he's guilty when you don't have proof that he is. As a matter of fact, it wasn't "sex" that was being investigated anyway. It was "inappropriate conduct." I know for a fact that it was messages that were being investigated. Whether or not that lead to something bigger, I don't know.
The point is, don't judge people when you don't know the full story.
I don't believe everything I hear and hopefully you won't either, especially the part about what you hear about 2 of the young girls being " lying wh*res". I do believe the prosecutor Mr. Scott Ash, when he says this investigation has growen bigger than they had originally hoped for...
Low Life

Athens, WV

#161 Feb 26, 2013
Put that piece of @#$% in jail where he can not longer be around children........
quickie

Oakvale, WV

#162 Feb 27, 2013
Knows Better wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's pity the poor male teacher who just can't help himself!
http://boe.merc.k12.wv.us/boardmin/806-jan292...
whoa...shortest meeting in BOE history, not much to decide there...Thank You, Bye-Bye...all in favor say aye, waiting on state police...all in 4 minutes...
?

Chesapeake, OH

#163 Feb 27, 2013
quickie wrote:
<quoted text>whoa...shortest meeting in BOE history, not much to decide there...Thank You, Bye-Bye...all in favor say aye, waiting on state police...all in 4 minutes...
When will the police investigation be completed? Anyone know?
Jail Bait

Athens, WV

#164 Mar 1, 2013
There is a room waiting on you.......
been

Rupert, WV

#165 Mar 1, 2013
good school
phft

Oakvale, WV

#166 Mar 4, 2013
been wrote:
good school
not
quickie

Athens, WV

#167 Mar 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
When will the police investigation be completed? Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

It is still open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 7 min purplelady1040 62,254
Jason Sorah 23 min KENNY 20
Princeton needs a good sit down restaurant 4 hr FatDaddy101 20
Where you at Weepy? 8 hr Stark Raving Mad 1
Hey Weepy, I have to ask you a personal question 9 hr Stark Raving Mad 13
Women of walmart , hot or not 10 hr White Trash Gold 25
New BP Is Officially Open 11 hr Biggum 6

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance