|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ohwow wrote:
Thanks. Your copy-and-paste skills are remarkable.
yes but are your learning skills improving yet?
ohwow

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

wvborn wrote:
<quoted text>yes but are your learning skills improving yet?
You know, I'm not sure, seeing as I don't come to this site for a learning experience.
wvborn

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

ohwow wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I'm not sure, seeing as I don't come to this site for a learning experience.
everyone can tell thats true.
loop

Montross, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

MPOV wrote:
This has to be heart wrenching for the family/families of both sides. Goes to show you never realy know a person. Sometimes not even a family member. The court system will deal with this appropriatly I'm sure. We all have heard stories about what has happened. Things do get swept under the rug as one commenter has stated.I do believe he had sexual relations with some of the female students at PV and I don't think it just started this year. I also believe that some other staff members knew and did nothing. Maybe they should resign. Or maybe they were wanting a piece of the action. Who knows?

Yes supposedly there's been more than just taping ankles going on in the training room... and it isn't just recently... I just hope this principal he is supposedly related to buy marriage or whatever is not from Pike view that would just not the proper
BOY TOY

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

HIS ASS WILL BE SORE WHEN HE ARRIVES IN GERERAL POPULATION.... LOL.......... LET JUSTICE BE SERVED......
1 post removed
surprised?

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Student wrote:
I go to pv and he never tried anything with me but then again I never flirted with him like many girls do. Girls bragged about this. Courtney meadows and her friend emily mcclung bragged about having sex with him that is sick. These girls run around acting like huzzies
How old are these girls?
Whatever

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

loop wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes supposedly there's been more than just taping ankles going on in the training room... and it isn't just recently... I just hope this principal he is supposedly related to buy marriage or whatever is not from Pike view that would just not the proper
First off, he isn't related to any of the principals by marriage. That is a DIFFERENT teacher at PVHS.

And second, why wouldn't he resign, even if he isn't guilty? Every one of you have already condemned and hanged him even though there have been no charges brought against him yet. I can't say I would want to return to that kind of hostile environment either. Do you think he would ever be accepted back?

And third, to say there were people in the building who knew about it and didn't report it is slanderous. If you know that's a fact, then you'd better report it to the police or otherwise you are just as guilty. If you don't know it for a fact, then you'd better keep statements like that to yourself. As someone who has known this coach for years, I can say that I DEFINITELY had no idea it was going on.

I honestly don't know whether he is guilty or not. I hope the police can determine one way or another. Let them do their jobs, and keep the gossip to yourself!
Anonymous

Athens, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Used little bitch he will be... Pedophills in my option should be taken from society and never returned into the public. They are twisted sick people who can never be trusted. Like Boy Toy stated above "Justice" is comming.... Sore Ass, Sore mouth, brused knees.........
well said

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>First off, he isn't related to any of the principals by marriage. That is a DIFFERENT teacher at PVHS.

And second, why wouldn't he resign, even if he isn't guilty? Every one of you have already condemned and hanged him even though there have been no charges brought against him yet. I can't say I would want to return to that kind of hostile environment either. Do you think he would ever be accepted back?

And third, to say there were people in the building who knew about it and didn't report it is slanderous. If you know that's a fact, then you'd better report it to the police or otherwise you are just as guilty. If you don't know it for a fact, then you'd better keep statements like that to yourself. As someone who has known this coach for years, I can say that I DEFINITELY had no idea it was going on.

I honestly don't know whether he is guilty or not. I hope the police can determine one way or another. Let them do their jobs, and keep the gossip to yourself!
I've also known him for years and cannot believe these allegations; however, I guess everyone just needs to let the police do their job and complete the investigation. If he's guilty, then let the court make a decision as far as punishment; however, if he's proven innocent, I hope everyone will stop condemning him.
student

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>First off, he isn't related to any of the principals by marriage. That is a DIFFERENT teacher at PVHS.

Well being a male student, you have more of an outlook on what really goes one. They way a teacher looks at female classmates and certain off-collar jokes that shouldn't be made. I wouldn't resign from my job unless I was guilty. I would hang in till the very last moment and I knew my name would be cleared.
Knows Better

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Innocent employees don't resign. In the Mercer County School System employees with serious transgressions are given the option to resign (or retire if he/she has worked long enough to be vested in the retirement system). That way the problem goes away quietly. In this case, the Board specified that the results of the investigation are to be included in the employee's personnel file and be included in his record at the state office. Does that sound as if nothing happened? As far as "returning to work in a hostile environment" mentioned in another post on this site as the reason he resigned, there was no hostile environment as he was a part of the "in crowd" and could do pretty much as he pleased without fear of consequences! When the public became aware of his sexual contact with students, he resigned. I just hope he is never hired again to work with young people anywhere and has to register as a sex offender. And that it is not too difficult for the young victims to go to school there.
lynchmobmentalit y

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

It's sad that in the year 2013, people still have this mentality where everyone who is accused of something is automatically guilty. I'm not taking sides here, but I'm also intelligent enough to not jump right on the bandwagon and chase the guy down with a torch and a pitchfork. And I have to say that I wouldn't want to continue to work there after being accused of something so horrendous, ESPECIALLY if I had done nothing wrong! It's not rocket science to figure out this man would resign if he did these things. However,I'm willing to bet that 90% of the people here saying they would keep working there if they were innocent would change their minds if they actually found themselves in this situation. I just don't understand how you can send him to the gallows based entirely on the fact that he chose to resign and remove himself from there. If he did behave inappropriately, then I hope he is punished to the fullest extent. If he didn't, I hope he can move on and his family can recover from this.
Knows Better

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

And why may I ask, lynchmobmentality, do you suppose the investigation is taking soooo long? You are assuming that our presumption of his being guilty is based entirely on the fact that he resigned. Wrong!
knows

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

coalminer89 wrote:
if parents would teach there kids right from wrong and not let em run around like hellans shit like that wouldnt happen!!
Apparently the parents of Kirk didn't raise him right either.
papa

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

loop wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider myself related to my sister's hubands sibling's...I'm not even real fond of them...lol. And no, not a pvhs principal
papa

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Knows Better wrote:
Innocent employees don't resign. In the Mercer County School System employees with serious transgressions are given the option to resign (or retire if he/she has worked long enough to be vested in the retirement system). That way the problem goes away quietly. In this case, the Board specified that the results of the investigation are to be included in the employee's personnel file and be included in his record at the state office. Does that sound as if nothing happened? As far as "returning to work in a hostile environment" mentioned in another post on this site as the reason he resigned, there was no hostile environment as he was a part of the "in crowd" and could do pretty much as he pleased without fear of consequences! When the public became aware of his sexual contact with students, he resigned. I just hope he is never hired again to work with young people anywhere and has to register as a sex offender. And that it is not too difficult for the young victims to go to school there.
Bingo ! You nailed it Knows Better, very well stated.
1 post removed
loop

Rockville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

papa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider myself related to my sister's hubands sibling's...I'm not even real fond of them...lol. And no, not a pvhs principal
okay I got ya, thats true, I probably should have used the word 'connected' instead of 'related'.. yes they aren't true relatives....my bad.. and not at PVHS
seriously

Annandale, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the parents of Kirk didn't raise him right either.
his parents had nothing to do with stupidity. Why always blame someone else? He is a man he makes his own choices and if he done this he's at fault no one else
Legit

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Everyone seems to know so much! I want to know what other teachers or coaches are having private relationships with young girls/boys??
bo bo

Deale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

well said wrote:
<quoted text>
I've also known him for years and cannot believe these allegations; however, I guess everyone just needs to let the police do their job and complete the investigation. If he's guilty, then let the court make a decision as far as punishment; however, if he's proven innocent, I hope everyone will stop condemning him.
i use smoke weed with him back in the,day when i went there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone: The New Drug Epidemic? 11 min all the money 2
Almost Heaven Bakery 1 hr Confucious 19
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Billy 53,449
Subaru 3 hr yep 2
So called friend SG 3 hr Lovemydog 6
Topix Top Troll Nominees 3 hr Mike B 78
Hey 4 hr try 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••