Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Here's a thought. Why don't y'all get off your computers stop yelling at each other for what's happened and tell your kids not to have sex with their teachers. From what I've heard these girls were willing. I feel bad for the guys wife and new born. These girls were texting ad calling him. Nothing but a Blevins repeat at least he waited until they were outta school.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Student wrote:
I go to pv and he never tried anything with me but then again I never flirted with him like many girls do. Girls bragged about this. Courtney meadows and her friend emily mcclung bragged about having sex with him that is sick. These girls run around acting like huzzies
if you guys went to PV and seen how these girls act TOWARDS the teachers without the teachers doing something first, you'd understand where im coming from like the person above. I WENT TO PIKEVIEW HIGH SCHOOL FROM 2007 until 2011, kirk was there, he never hit on me and my friends, who by which are all girls. the ones who he had sex with either A)came to him and said ill have sex with you and you raise my grade, and he didn't so they got mad and went to the cops or B)he really did so called "forced" himself on them. but im pretty sure this GREAT TEACHER AND COACH would not FORCE himself on these girls. go to pikeview for one day and realize that the MAJORITY, not all, but MAJORITY of these girls are trashy girls who want to sleep with EVERYONE they can like its a f.ucking contest. END OF MY POINT!
WTF

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
Here's a thought. Why don't y'all get off your computers stop yelling at each other for what's happened and tell your kids not to have sex with their teachers. From what I've heard these girls were willing. I feel bad for the guys wife and new born. These girls were texting ad calling him. Nothing but a Blevins repeat at least he waited until they were outta school.
Why don't you get off of the computer and start telling teachers not to have sex with underage children?
I don't care how "willing" they were. Having ANY kind of sexual contact with a minor (someone who can't even legally vote, smoke, drink) IS A CRIME whether the minor consented or not. They are still kids, and that's why the law protects them. They can act as inappropriate or crazy as they'd like, and it still doesn't give an adult man the right to have sex with them.

The girls were calling and texting him? WHY DID HE GIVE THEM HIS PHONE NUMBER? Teachers have to keep a strong line drawn between their personal and work life. Most teachers never even discuss their families at school, much less hand out their personal phone number to students.

I feel sorry for everyone involved. Except the teacher (If he's guilty).
WTF

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

MrsDixon1228 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you guys went to PV and seen how these girls act TOWARDS the teachers without the teachers doing something first, you'd understand where im coming from like the person above. I WENT TO PIKEVIEW HIGH SCHOOL FROM 2007 until 2011, kirk was there, he never hit on me and my friends, who by which are all girls. the ones who he had sex with either A)came to him and said ill have sex with you and you raise my grade, and he didn't so they got mad and went to the cops or B)he really did so called "forced" himself on them. but im pretty sure this GREAT TEACHER AND COACH would not FORCE himself on these girls. go to pikeview for one day and realize that the MAJORITY, not all, but MAJORITY of these girls are trashy girls who want to sleep with EVERYONE they can like its a f.ucking contest. END OF MY POINT!
A great teacher and coach wouldn't force himself on minors? Ever heard of Jerry Sandusky? Everybody LOVED him, and look how that turned out.

You're still very young. You don't realize what a horrible offense this is yet because you're only seeing it from the perspective of the teenager. When you're twenty five, thirty, or older, you'll look back and understand why it's wrong. I know age has changed my perspective on things like this.

Teens can be trashy and sexy all they'd like, but it still doesn't give adults the right to have sex with them. Minors aren't old enough to legally give consent to having sex with adults.

Level 2

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
A great teacher and coach wouldn't force himself on minors? Ever heard of Jerry Sandusky? Everybody LOVED him, and look how that turned out.
You're still very young. You don't realize what a horrible offense this is yet because you're only seeing it from the perspective of the teenager. When you're twenty five, thirty, or older, you'll look back and understand why it's wrong. I know age has changed my perspective on things like this.
Teens can be trashy and sexy all they'd like, but it still doesn't give adults the right to have sex with them. Minors aren't old enough to legally give consent to having sex with adults.
See noone is understanding that im not saying its a bad thing! it is and i know this, its gross! Like i keep repeating if it really did happen, its not just his fault. never did i say he shouldnt get some kind of punishment for it. i just stated that if this really is true, i doubt he just walked up to a female student and said "hey wanna f.uck" i think the girls came onto him and he didnt say no..thats all im saying either way it was wrong ON BOTH PARTS. but never once did i say he wasnt at fault. i even said he was at fault but he also had the sleezy girls to thank for parading themselves around. YES EVERYONE IS CORRECT he coulda said NO THIS ISNT RIGHT..and SO COULD HAVE THE GIRLS! end of discussion
WTF

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

MrsDixon1228 wrote:
<quoted text>
See noone is understanding that im not saying its a bad thing! it is and i know this, its gross! Like i keep repeating if it really did happen, its not just his fault. never did i say he shouldnt get some kind of punishment for it. i just stated that if this really is true, i doubt he just walked up to a female student and said "hey wanna f.uck" i think the girls came onto him and he didnt say no..thats all im saying either way it was wrong ON BOTH PARTS. but never once did i say he wasnt at fault. i even said he was at fault but he also had the sleezy girls to thank for parading themselves around. YES EVERYONE IS CORRECT he coulda said NO THIS ISNT RIGHT..and SO COULD HAVE THE GIRLS! end of discussion
I get what you're saying, but what I'm saying is that it doesn't matter. The girls aren't the ones who committed a crime. They can't be held responsible in ANY way because they aren't legally old enough to be held accountable, if they were, then there would be no crime in the first place.

Girls can be seductive, flirty, whatever. Most teenage girls are. If an adult man takes advantage of that fact, he's the one in the wrong. I look back at my teen years, and my friends and I were just coming into our sexuality and let it go to our heads. We thought we were mature about it, but now I know we weren't. We were really just kids playing at being sexy. Men who would exploit that know EXACTLY what they're doing, and it's made all the more wrong if the man in question is an authority figure.

It's like when a baby first learns to walk. They're wobbly at first but they still charge right ahead full force sometimes, and they don't always understand the consequences. It's an adult's job to guide them, support them, and keep them from getting hurt, not to say "Well you can walk now! Go down the street and drop off my dry cleaning!" Even if the baby wanted to, or tried to run down the street on it's own, it's still wrong to let them or to use their excitement over learning something new to your own advantage.

That might sound silly, but it's the best analogy I can come up with.
Curious George

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

The whole school system here is messed up, from the main office down to the parents, we have parents that let their child act, dress, and talk like a 50 cent hoe, they allow their children to be sexually active at home, you have teachers having sex with teachers, ex. Princeton high school, Princeton parents you know what I'm saying, the transportation dept is flubbed up, the bus drivers swapping singles, one driver has dated at least two different men there, you have the school bus trainer who was caught having sex with a driver trainee, but nothing is ever done anywhere, they state needs to step in and reevaluate the hole Mercer County board from the top to the bottom. And parents start raising some self respecting children, throw the whore clothes away, teach them to be young ladies with some respect.

Level 2

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Curious George wrote:
The whole school system here is messed up, from the main office down to the parents, we have parents that let their child act, dress, and talk like a 50 cent hoe, they allow their children to be sexually active at home, you have teachers having sex with teachers, ex. Princeton high school, Princeton parents you know what I'm saying, the transportation dept is flubbed up, the bus drivers swapping singles, one driver has dated at least two different men there, you have the school bus trainer who was caught having sex with a driver trainee, but nothing is ever done anywhere, they state needs to step in and reevaluate the hole Mercer County board from the top to the bottom. And parents start raising some self respecting children, throw the whore clothes away, teach them to be young ladies with some respect.
AMEN!i know that my daughter WILL NEVER walk around school with her boobs hanging out her shirt or her a$ hanging out some shorts...F.U.C.K that, i will beat her a$. Parents now-a-days dont give two cares to what their kids do, and they wonder where all their money goes and why their kids are failing classes.
loop

Gum Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

It might not hurt to have a dress code for not just students, but teachers as well... just sayin..
yup

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

loop wrote:
It might not hurt to have a dress code for not just students, but teachers as well... just sayin..
They both both have dress codes. Kids break it daily.
parent

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I guess the truth is about to come out at last.... If he is not quilty, why guit your job????? I heard from a source yesterday, there were about 24 girls involved....
about time

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

about time

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

parent wrote:
I guess the truth is about to come out at last.... If he is not quilty, why guit your job????? I heard from a source yesterday, there were about 24 girls involved....
Exactly...even so much crap swept under the carpet starts to stink after a while
Knows Better

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

about time wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...even so much crap swept under the carpet starts to stink after a while
I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, in our county, in cases of teacher sexual misconduct with students, the offender/employee is given the opportunity to resign "for personal reasons" instead of being fired. That enables said offender to go elsewhere to obtain another teaching position with the same opportunities to commit the same crimes against the very young people his duty is to protect. You will note that this particular teacher at PikeView High School resigned yesterday before the Board meeting last night when his resignation was accepted. No coincidence. And a shame.
about time

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Knows Better wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, in our county, in cases of teacher sexual misconduct with students, the offender/employee is given the opportunity to resign "for personal reasons" instead of being fired. That enables said offender to go elsewhere to obtain another teaching position with the same opportunities to commit the same crimes against the very young people his duty is to protect. You will note that this particular teacher at PikeView High School resigned yesterday before the Board meeting last night when his resignation was accepted. No coincidence. And a shame.
It is a shame...having a good lawyer, and friends or family in key places leaves the door open for this kind of thing to happen again...which should be a concern or fear here.
seriously

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No one has said anything about his wife. Who is she and what is she saying about all this mess?
interesting???

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

His wife's name doesn't need brought into this, I'm sure she's devastated and humiliated.
WTF

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I agree with interesting??? His wife didn't have anything to do with this and doesn't need to be dragged into this mess.
haha

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

His wife is a CPS worker at the Mercer County DHHR, ironic uh!!!
Wife is at DHHR wow

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

She is actually a "youth service provider" at the DHHR. Didn't know that was a service they provided lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know terry w bradley? 26 min laneb69 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 35 min bacon hater 56,655
Little league football 1 hr stories that matter 9
Burt Maheu gets DVP against Matt Nestor (Jun '11) 1 hr family 35
Fitness Center (Feb '12) 1 hr Campbell 41
renee abshire 2 hr Stark Raving Mad 2
Topix 3 hr poorkid 16
How To Open A Beer With A Banana 4 hr jacobburp 177
I'm sick of these morans that post here 4 hr plight 88
THE PURGE AUG 30th 2014 Princeton Bluefeild 10 hr horse and cart 16

Search the Princeton Forum:
•••
•••
•••