Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Northfork, WV

#43 Jan 23, 2013
wvborn wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like an enabler. have you enabled a sexual predator before? are there sexual predators in your family?with an attitude like "if she looks good take it" is really sickening.
ur drawing your own conclusions for no reason...you take something i posted and stretched it, i never said it was right of him to do it, it was disgusting, i know...but others must have contributed it..come on now, get with the program. it takes TWO to tango. UNLESS IT WASNT CONSENSUAL, these girls had to play in order to have sex.
warped logic

Rupert, WV

#44 Jan 23, 2013
MrsDixon1228 wrote:
<quoted text>
ur drawing your own conclusions for no reason...you take something i posted and stretched it, i never said it was right of him to do it, it was disgusting, i know...but others must have contributed it..come on now, get with the program. it takes TWO to tango. UNLESS IT WASNT CONSENSUAL, these girls had to play in order to have sex.
apparently former Penn State coach, JerrySandusky's, victims were willing participants too despite the fact they were little boys... but, like you said, it takes two to tango, right?
dropping the hammer

Rupert, WV

#45 Jan 23, 2013
And the money quote: It is turning into a bigger investigation than we had first hoped.

http://www.wvva.com/story/20651761/2013/01/22...
oh oh oh

Bluefield, WV

#46 Jan 24, 2013
Sorry people the truth is SEX sales. These kids now days know nothing but sex and drugs. If they dont use them they know someone who does. If their not having sex they are in close contact with a friend who does. The ONLY reason people are all up in arms over this is because she did a teacher who she thought was attractive. He didnt force himself on her. She spreed them legs big and wide. and it happened more then once. So now he will be out of a job and she will forever be the girl who ruied a teachers life. she knew it wasnt right just as much as she did. Sad days we are living in
Grorge

Danielson, CT

#47 Jan 24, 2013
Does Kim Logan go to Pikeview?
Knows Better

Rupert, WV

#48 Jan 24, 2013
oh oh oh wrote:
Sorry people the truth is SEX sales. These kids now days know nothing but sex and drugs. If they dont use them they know someone who does. If their not having sex they are in close contact with a friend who does. The ONLY reason people are all up in arms over this is because she did a teacher who she thought was attractive. He didnt force himself on her. She spreed them legs big and wide. and it happened more then once. So now he will be out of a job and she will forever be the girl who ruied a teachers life. she knew it wasnt right just as much as she did. Sad days we are living in
Dear, you are forgetting one major detail--teachers are in a position of trust; in fact, they have the legal authority and responsibility of a parent in their dealings with children; and all students in this man's care are children. Children are very susceptible and vunerable to people they wish to please and even though they may look physically like adults, they are far from it emotionally. Teachers, as humans, have sexual feelings (at least that is what I'm told) but an honorable, decent teacher with morals would never touch one of his/her students in this way. So, the child or children in this case did not ruin this teacher's life. His own irresponsibility and reprehensible behavior did! The one good thing is that perhaps since he obviously won't control these impulses that the best outcome is to remove him from the temptation to repeat this behavior.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Northfork, WV

#49 Jan 24, 2013
oh oh oh wrote:
THANK YOU! like i said "its not just the teachers fault, although he is also at fault"
wondering

Crozet, VA

#50 Jan 24, 2013
Whatever happened to that kid Logan the one that got caught having sex in school?
bob

Rock, WV

#51 Jan 24, 2013
Knows Better wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, you are forgetting one major detail--teachers are in a position of trust; in fact, they have the legal authority and responsibility of a parent in their dealings with children; and all students in this man's care are children. Children are very susceptible and vunerable to people they wish to please and even though they may look physically like adults, they are far from it emotionally. Teachers, as humans, have sexual feelings (at least that is what I'm told) but an honorable, decent teacher with morals would never touch one of his/her students in this way. So, the child or children in this case did not ruin this teacher's life. His own irresponsibility and reprehensible behavior did! The one good thing is that perhaps since he obviously won't control these impulses that the best outcome is to remove him from the temptation to repeat this behavior.
I am so grateful to see someone else on here with a brain. Your statements make a lot of sense and clearly point out what should be "no brainer" guidelines. Well done.
WTF

Princeton, WV

#52 Jan 25, 2013
oh oh oh wrote:
You are either a disturbed individual or a teenager, and there is no way you are a parent! Teens are not emotionally developed enough to navigate sexual relationships with older adults, and especially not adults who are authority figures and in positions of power over them. That's why the laws are on the books to protect them! Teens can't even be charged as adults when they commit crimes unless it's an extreme case, usually involving murder!

A teenager engaging in sexual behavior with another teenager is a totally different thing. The power balance is more equal.

Sad days we are living in? Where have you been for the past several decades? Sex with a minor more than four years younger than you has been a crime in WV for many years now, as has having sex with a student or other child you are in a teaching or guardianship role over. A crime for the ADULT involved, not the minor. It is the adult's responsibility to control themselves and not do things like this, and they know what the consequences are if they do. Any person who does it ruins their OWN lives, not to mention the damage they inflict on the minor.
WTF

Princeton, WV

#53 Jan 25, 2013
wvborn wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like an enabler. have you enabled a sexual predator before? are there sexual predators in your family?with an attitude like "if she looks good take it" is really sickening.
It sounds like the wife or girlfriend of a sexual predator, if you want my opinion. Most likely, the husband or boyfriend had sexual contact with a minor and instead of dumping him or turning him in, she blames the victim for "seducing" him and has spread that blame to include other young girls for being too "sexy." Her posts read like they were ripped from the example section of a psychology textbook!
WTF

Princeton, WV

#54 Jan 25, 2013
MrsDixon1228 wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU! like i said "its not just the teachers fault, although he is also at fault"
No. If it happened it was ENTIRELY his fault. He was the adult, the authority figure, the physically and mentally stronger of the two, and the one who broke the law. Even if the girl attacked him (I'm not saying she did) he could have easily removed himself from such a situation and reported it to a principle, parent, or guidance counselor. It is the adult's responsibility to do so, even if the minor in question is being extremely inappropriate.
werblender

Princeton, WV

#55 Jan 25, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like the wife or girlfriend of a sexual predator, if you want my opinion. Most likely, the husband or boyfriend had sexual contact with a minor and instead of dumping him or turning him in, she blames the victim for "seducing" him and has spread that blame to include other young girls for being too "sexy." Her posts read like they were ripped from the example section of a psychology textbook!
I'd proffer that over 90% of Topix posts have a similar nature to the world's finest examples of printed documented examples of some sort of psychological disorder that one may find in an academic text on the subject of abnormal psychology.
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#56 Jan 25, 2013
Another one at Pikeview? Who was the first one?
Professor of Psychiatry

Princeton, WV

#57 Jan 25, 2013
werblender wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd proffer that over 90% of Topix posts have a similar nature to the world's finest examples of printed documented examples of some sort of psychological disorder that one may find in an academic text on the subject of abnormal psychology.
So, starting here, and delving further into Princeton's (and others') history of Topix posts, we see, amongst many other things, pedophilia, depression, sexual identity disorder, megalomania, substance abuse disorder, schizophrenia, paranoia, psychosomatic disorder, multiple personality disorder, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...
parent

Bluefield, WV

#58 Jan 25, 2013
Knows Better wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, you are forgetting one major detail--teachers are in a position of trust; in fact, they have the legal authority and responsibility of a parent in their dealings with children; and all students in this man's care are children. Children are very susceptible and vunerable to people they wish to please and even though they may look physically like adults, they are far from it emotionally. Teachers, as humans, have sexual feelings (at least that is what I'm told) but an honorable, decent teacher with morals would never touch one of his/her students in this way. So, the child or children in this case did not ruin this teacher's life. His own irresponsibility and reprehensible behavior did! The one good thing is that perhaps since he obviously won't control these impulses that the best outcome is to remove him from the temptation to repeat this behavior.
this is what i have been try to say for days now. thank you...
Student

United States

#59 Jan 25, 2013
I go to pv and he never tried anything with me but then again I never flirted with him like many girls do. Girls bragged about this. Courtney meadows and her friend emily mcclung bragged about having sex with him that is sick. These girls run around acting like huzzies
loop

Ruther Glen, VA

#60 Jan 26, 2013
Knows Better wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly this is against the law, it's criminal... anybody with half a brain knows this
loop

Ruther Glen, VA

#61 Jan 26, 2013
Student wrote:
I go to pv and he never tried anything with me but then again I never flirted with him like many girls do. Girls bragged about this. Courtney meadows and her friend emily mcclung bragged about having sex with him that is sick. These girls run around acting like huzzies
he must be a huzzie hopper then ...while getting a check from the taxpayers of West Virginia that ain't right
wvborn

Princeton, WV

#62 Jan 26, 2013
Student wrote:
the girls were sexual, he preyed on them. hence sexual predator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derek Hudson 13 min Who cares 25
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 14 min Pastor LDM 11,042
Pantili Mitsibishi 23 min Cathouse 13
Candice Bauer 24 min beaver 8
Last word + 2 (May '12) 28 min Theo 1,242
drop a word, add a word. (Nov '10) 35 min Theo 4,500
John Kelly aka"haha" biggest chickenshit on topix 36 min Will Frazier 3
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web