|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

parent wrote:
children have the right to be children, they grow up way to fast as it is.you as an adult,instructor of our children cannot controll yourself when working with young girls, then you should find a job where there is adults or only men. we have laws to protect our kids, and if the rumors are true, then he needs to face whatever comes his way.we close our eyes, or turn the other way, then our kids will have suffer. we as parents are to protect our kids,if we dont then who will.
Exactly...the ones that need parenting and knowing right from from are these ADULT males [n jail, on the sex offender registry, or on the run because the preyed upon young children by gaining their trust and then violating their innocence. They should have been taught to control their zippers...
ABC

Moneta, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I personally believe that people should not spread rumors until the full truth is revealed. This kind of stuff can ruin a persons life!! As far as I know it is being investigated nothing has been charged. For all anyone knows a student could have gotten angry and told a lie. Calling someone a "child predator" before the full truth comes out is kinda wrong if you ask me. This man has a family and a good career. Even false accusations can ruin a persons life and family. If it comes out as true then say what you want but before that than everyone please keep you're mouths closed.I am a former student and personally believe that he would not do something like this..Just realize what you say, especially things said before knowing all the facts (aka rumors), can ruin someone's life.GET ALL THE FACTS AND THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!
parent

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

ABC wrote:
I personally believe that people should not spread rumors until the full truth is revealed. This kind of stuff can ruin a persons life!! As far as I know it is being investigated nothing has been charged. For all anyone knows a student could have gotten angry and told a lie. Calling someone a "child predator" before the full truth comes out is kinda wrong if you ask me. This man has a family and a good career. Even false accusations can ruin a persons life and family. If it comes out as true then say what you want but before that than everyone please keep you're mouths closed.I am a former student and personally believe that he would not do something like this..Just realize what you say, especially things said before knowing all the facts (aka rumors), can ruin someone's life.GET ALL THE FACTS AND THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!
this is true. i heard they have text messages from him to the girls. but if he didn't do this then we all owe him an apology.
bella

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

It's true. I didn't even have to mention his name.
For Sure

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

This guy is guilty guilty guilty. Students have known about the whole sordid mess for months. And so has PVHS administration.
Yah, Mr. D cares a lot about the kids... pshaawww--
1 post removed
OTOH

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

parent wrote:
<quoted text>this is true. i heard they have text messages from him to the girls. but if he didn't do this then we all owe him an apology.

That's fair....BUT if the girls are indeed telling the truth...then maybe BOTH they and their parents should get an apology??
braids

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

OTOH wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fair....BUT if the girls are indeed telling the truth...then maybe BOTH they and their parents should get an apology??
yes, they should
wow

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

If I'm not mistaken.... He worked for a short time once he started his career at Princeton middle or Princeton high school. I'll be honest when I heard this rumor about him I was not the least bit surprised. He had a weird creepy look about him that wasn't appropriate for a teacher to give students. He had his favorites and you could just tell something wasn't right...... That's all I'm going to say.
nonbeliever

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

parent wrote:
<quoted text>this is true. i heard they have text messages from him to the girls. but if he didn't do this then we all owe him an apology.
If this was true, they have had plenty of time to prove it. He would have been arrested several days ago and it would be plastered all over the news. Don't believe it.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

nonbeliever wrote:
<quoted text>If this was true, they have had plenty of time to prove it. He would have been arrested several days ago and it would be plastered all over the news. Don't believe it.
http://m.wvnstv.com/default.aspx...
Update WVVA

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

1 post removed
Mommyof1

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

parent wrote:
<quoted text>the kids are not to blame. no matter how they are raised, they are still children. adults in this world should know wright from wrong. and to leave children alone, because that's what they are CHILDREN.
the GIRLS, mainly, shouldnt walk around like little wh**es and it wouldnt happen!
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Mommyof1 wrote:
<quoted text>the GIRLS, mainly, shouldnt walk around like little wh**es and it wouldnt happen!
Yea, blame the kids. It's definitely not the ADULTS fault.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, blame the kids. It's definitely not the ADULTS fault.
i am the post "mommyof1"
i definitely wasnt saying its JUST THE GIRLS, but if they werent parading around they way the do and the way they dress, then it would have solved most of the problems, not saying it wasnt the guys fault, but hey come on, cant put all the blame on him
bob

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

MrsDixon1228 wrote:
<quoted text>i am the post "mommyof1"
i definitely wasnt saying its JUST THE GIRLS, but if they werent parading around they way the do and the way they dress, then it would have solved most of the problems, not saying it wasnt the guys fault, but hey come on, cant put all the blame on him
Are you serious? These girls can not be to Blame? This man is an adult. He knows right from wrong. He has went to school long enough to know the consequences of his inappropriate actions. It's obvious that the young, emphasis in the word young, ladies are seeking attention and they were "woo'd" be a sexual offender. For you to even think this disgusts me.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? These girls can not be to Blame? This man is an adult. He knows right from wrong. He has went to school long enough to know the consequences of his inappropriate actions. It's obvious that the young, emphasis in the word young, ladies are seeking attention and they were "woo'd" be a sexual offender. For you to even think this disgusts me.
THESE GIRLS, also know right from wrong. They watch tv, they hear of stories like this. SO how is it JUST THE TEACHERS FAULT. its not. im not saying that its all the girls...but comeon, they can say no, and they can say this isnt right, but they didnt, now come on
dumb

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

parent wrote:
children have the right to be children, they grow up way to fast as it is.you as an adult,instructor of our children cannot controll yourself when working with young girls, then you should find a job where there is adults or only men. we have laws to protect our kids, and if the rumors are true, then he needs to face whatever comes his way.we close our eyes, or turn the other way, then our kids will have suffer. we as parents are to protect our kids,if we dont then who will.
why don't you get off the f*ckin computer and go feed your kids
wvborn

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

MrsDixon1228 wrote:
<quoted text>
THESE GIRLS, also know right from wrong. They watch tv, they hear of stories like this. SO how is it JUST THE TEACHERS FAULT. its not. im not saying that its all the girls...but comeon, they can say no, and they can say this isnt right, but they didnt, now come on
you sound like an enabler. have you enabled a sexual predator before? are there sexual predators in your family?with an attitude like "if she looks good take it" is really sickening.
loop

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
If I'm not mistaken.... He worked for a short time once he started his career at Princeton middle or Princeton high school. I'll be honest when I heard this rumor about him I was not the least bit surprised. He had a weird creepy look about him that wasn't appropriate for a teacher to give students. He had his favorites and you could just tell something wasn't right...... That's all I'm going to say.

I just wanted you to know you're not the only 1 to feel that way

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Help finding Criminal Attorney 7 min whodat 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 44 min KatieKnows 43,609
prostitutes in princeton ? (Jun '11) 1 hr willie jones 50
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 2 hr honeymylove 1,393
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 2 hr honeymylove 1,995
God's Not Dead!! 3 hr King Of The Internet 91
Mercer could see new drug treatment clinic 4 hr mama bear 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
•••