First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Matt

Basra, Iraq

#1 Jun 17, 2011
Anyone know why she is locked up, she is a cuttie and always has been. It is a shame something that good looking is locked up.
u need glasses

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Jun 17, 2011
are we talking about Samantha Varney?
Know her

Marion, VA

#3 Jun 17, 2011
What else ...... DOPE
wow

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Jun 17, 2011
samantha might have been pretty back in her high school days, before all the drugs but she has looked very nasty for many years now! anyone know the status on her kids?
BDD

Rocky Mount, NC

#5 Jun 17, 2011
she looks good now that she is off drugs and she has no plans on gettin back on them! her kids are with her mom ! and she has a new man that takes care of her :)
so so

Huntington, IN

#6 Jun 22, 2011
BDD wrote:
she looks good now that she is off drugs and she has no plans on gettin back on them! her kids are with her mom ! and she has a new man that takes care of her :)
Didnt she just have a baby? Didnt she work at kid connection?
OMG

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Jun 22, 2011
I hope no one had that nasty girl working in a daycare! & I also hope she did not have another baby born addicted to drugs that shes not gonna take care of! WOW!
what

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2011
What prison is she in?
1 post removed
Alia

Harriman, TN

#10 Jul 21, 2011
YEA

Yea after Jason left her, she got wit this goof ball i think his name is johnny he is but ugly as hell an he dont want none of jason i'll tell u that , jason will fuck him up even her brother knows that probly be a KO rite jeff!!!
b boy

Rocky Mount, NC

#11 Jul 23, 2011
well i heard she left jason! was tired of getting her ass beat!
The Girl

Rocky Mount, NC

#12 Jul 23, 2011
I know sam and johnny, i dont think she could've got a better "MAN" he is hot as hell!!! thats why he gets all of your guys girls to leave you! and i've seen him fight! so it wont be an easy task! she realy loves him and he is the shit!!:-)!
aunt

Rocky Mount, NC

#13 Jul 23, 2011
WEll i hope Samantha stays off drugs! i've got a lot of faith in her! she is a sweet girl! just had a bad life!with bad influnces,MORE THAN PPL KNOW!! Her mother is a good christian! and with faith she will be better when she gets out! and the guy she is with now is a very, very good guy!every one that knows him can tell you that! and thats that!
MWK

Bluefield, WV

#14 Jul 24, 2011
I think Johnny Nichols would beat the snot out of that punk Jason Varney. Johnny owns a very successful business. Jason has an extensive criminal record and Samantha told me he was snitchin. Samantha told me that Jason was injecting drugs intravenously with a hypodermic syringe while dating Roxanne Cole (and we all know what she does on Mercer Street). How come Jason hasn't stepped to fight Johnny?
new way

Rocky Mount, NC

#15 Jul 28, 2011
hpp
tha truth

Beckley, WV

#16 Aug 26, 2011
b boy wrote:
well i heard she left jason! was tired of getting her ass beat!
JASON should be happy she is gone an I never new he beat her ass but after what she did to him an his kid's I would have BEAT her ass everyday them kid's suffered everyday did ya care about saying that it just kill's me how people take up for somebody like that. AN I think she should have went to prison for that an let one of them REAL bitch's beat her ass.She put's it off on Jason she was tha one who had tha baby inside her body an done drug's how STUPID could somebody be an try to put it off as somebody els fault an how Stupid ar you to listen an post it.
GO FIGHT WINN

Beckley, WV

#17 Aug 28, 2011
The Girl wrote:
I know sam and johnny, i dont think she could've got a better "MAN" he is hot as hell!!! thats why he gets all of your guys girls to leave you! and i've seen him fight! so it wont be an easy task! she realy loves him and he is the shit!!:-)!
JOHNNY, pays for there habbit thats why there with him an he is so stupid to think they realy want to be with him because he is not tha shit he might be full of shit thats about all an who has he faught I would like to no PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE TELL ME.AN WHO WOULD BRAGG ABOUT SAMANTHA ALLEN EVERYBODY HAS ALLREADY HAD IT.
JASONS FAN CLUB

Beckley, WV

#18 Aug 28, 2011
MWK wrote:
I think Johnny Nichols would beat the snot out of that punk Jason Varney. Johnny owns a very successful business. Jason has an extensive criminal record and Samantha told me he was snitchin. Samantha told me that Jason was injecting drugs intravenously with a hypodermic syringe while dating Roxanne Cole (and we all know what she does on Mercer Street). How come Jason hasn't stepped to fight Johnny?
FIRST JASON IS NOT SCARED OF JOHNNY. And he dose not inject anything how would samantha kno anyway she is in jail.But I tell you one thing JOHNNY AND SAMANTHA worrie about jason alot where he is,what he is doing,who he is doing. and JOHNNY COULD NOT BEAT JASON'S ASS NOT ON HIS BEST DAY $$$$$ NEWS FLASH $$$$$ DONT YA NO $JASON'S A P$I$M$P THAT'S WHAT HE WAS DOING WITH THAT GIRL. THEY GOT TO PAY THA PIMP.AND SAMANTHA IS THA SNITCH THA COP'S JUST GOT DONE WITH THAT SNITCH SO THEY SENT HER TO JAIL.OH AN BY THA WAY JOHNNY IS A HIPPACRITT HE IS DATEING A CRIMINAL AN HE IS MARRIED TO ONE SO DON'T TALK ABOUT CRIMINAL'S.AN MOSTE INPORTANT THIS ANTE OVER SAMANTHA THIS IS ABOUT JOHNNY RUNNING HIS MOUTH.AN THE ONLY BUSINESS IVE EVER KNOW OF HIM RUNNING IS DRUG HOUSE/HOMELESS SHELTER. BUT ANYWAYS WHENEVER BIG BAD ASS JOHNNY NICHOLS GET'S HIS BALL'S OUT OF YOUR MOUTH TELL HIM TO POST AN I WILL LET MR.PIMP KNO AN THEY CAN GET IT ON.***FIGHT NIGHT COMEN SOON TO A PLACE NEAR YOU*****STAY TUNED
OH MY OH MY

Beckley, WV

#19 Aug 28, 2011
SOMEBODY STOP THESE CRAZY PEOPLE : I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU AUNTY BUT SWEET SAMANTHA WILL NEVER GET OFF DRUG'S. AN HER MOTHER IS NOT A CHRISTIAN BUT I WILL PRAY FOR YOU BOTHE.AN WHEN YOUR A CHTISTIAN YOU DONT SCREW A PURVERT SHE IS NOT MARRIED TO THAT GUY AN I WOULD NOT HAVE HIM AROUND MY KIDD I DONT CARE IF HE CARRIED 10 CROSSES. AND I GUESS YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE DARK FOR A LONG TIME NOBODY HAD TO INFLUNCE SAMANTHA AN I NO WHAT YOUR GETTING AT JASON HAD NOTHIN TO DO WITH WHAT SAMANTHA DID OR DOSE SHE DID DRUG'S WAY BEFORE JASON CAME ALONG JUST ASK HER MOTHER THATS WHY SHE HAD HER SENT TO BAR H AN SHE SAID SHE WAS IN A FOSTER HOME BEFORE BECAUSE HER MOTHER HAD A CPS CASE ON HER MATTER AFACT ALL HER KIDDS ARE ON DRUGS ONE WAS A STRIPPER. SO THE MOTHER WAS A BAD INFLUANCE IF U ASK ME. I JUST WISH PEOPLE WOULD OWEN UP TO TH THING'S THEY DO INSTEAD OF BLAMEN OTHERS AN WHEN YOU ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU THAT'S ONE THING YOU HAVE TO DO SO TELL SAMANTHA TO DO THAT FIRST. PRAYING 4 U ALL
PIMP DADDY FAN CLUB

Beckley, WV

#20 Aug 30, 2011
MWK wrote:
JUST TA LET YA NO JASON'S PIMPEN THA BITCH'S OUT DONT WORRIE he wont touch your whore cause they dont make much money sorry. An Jason has never an will never inject anything.{{{ AND EVERBODY NEED'S TO NO JASON HAS STEPPED MANY OF TIMES MATTER AFACT HE HAS STEPPED IN JOHNNY'S HOUSE AN AT HIS successful business.}} SO YOU THINK WRONG johnny has never stepped he has called the police thats about all now who's tha snitch an what tha fuck dose samantha no an why is she worried about Jason is johnny not woken it wright. DONT WORRIE JASON DONT WANT HER HE HAS MOVED ON TO BETTER.YOU CAN HAVE SECOND'S
Read

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Aug 30, 2011
"JOHNNY'S HOUSE AN AT HIS successful business."

What business does he own?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump’s “Make America Horny Again!” 1 hr LooksStormyAhead 6
Turpin Family 3 hr Honestly 26
I Hope The USA Turns Into A New World Order Cou... 7 hr Yeah 6
Princeton football 12 hr Richard 8
April Dixon 13 hr Peter 3
Yo 13 hr Glen Coe 5
Lowes open house job fair 20 hr Employee 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance