First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sasha

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Jul 13, 2012
We are new to the Athens Princeton area and need a good Dentist that are reasonable in price. Someone suggested Dr. Lane on Athens Road/ Does anyone know anything about him and if hes good? Does he do crowns and root canals ?
Leach Boy

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 13, 2012
True story: When I lived in NY, I once woke up from laughing gas, my shirt was untucked, and the dentist and his pretty hygenist were putting their clothes back on
Sasha

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Jul 13, 2012
What does that have to do with what I just asked about Dr Lane???
Leach Boy

Princeton, WV

#4 Jul 13, 2012
my very sincerest regrettable remorseful apologies, if you don't fancy a quirky entertaining anecdote whilst you await a decent reply. Won't happen again, I'm sure!
Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Four out of five dentists surveyed recommend sugarless gum for their patients who chew gum. The fifth one recommends taffy and Karo syrup, because he has some rather large gambling debts.
Leach Boy

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Me11ow Kitty wrote:
Four out of five dentists surveyed recommend sugarless gum for their patients who chew gum. The fifth one recommends taffy and Karo syrup, because he has some rather large gambling debts.
and addicted to their own laughing gas, trying to pass it off to you as safe and good, saying "it's almost recreational"...these are the ones that tell you your cavities are forming from the inside
Dentist

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jul 13, 2012
My friend uses Dr Lane and she loves him. He has done root canals on her and she has had no problems with them. As far as price Im not sure.
My suggestion

Rupert, WV

#8 Jul 13, 2012
Dr. Martin in Princeton. Excellent work, no long waits, just a little pricey. For root canals, go to an Endodontist. It's a much more pleasant and less time consuming experience. Vargo and Winkler both in Beckley are great!

Level 3

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 13, 2012
Dr. Lane is terrific. In my experience, he does not recommend procedures that you DO NOT need and his staff is friendly. Also he and his staff are good with children, which is a plus if you have a youngster who is frightened of dentist visits.
savvy business dude

Princeton, WV

#10 Jul 13, 2012
hey when I start my new biz in the southern WV, can I pay you guys to come on here for some free adverts!!

Right now, I'm thinking of a Limo Business

Level 3

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 13, 2012
I might do that for you, savvy business dude! It depends on what kind of a ride you give me! LOL
Sasha

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Jul 13, 2012
Beatrices Hat wrote:
Dr. Lane is terrific. In my experience, he does not recommend procedures that you DO NOT need and his staff is friendly. Also he and his staff are good with children, which is a plus if you have a youngster who is frightened of dentist visits.
Thank you Beatrices Hat for giving me a good reply unlike some of the smart butts on here. I also talked to a woman earlier and she said he was very good. But did forget to ask if you have long waits there?
JMO

Princeton, WV

#13 Jul 13, 2012
My whole family goes to Dr. Lane and he is wonderful. I have never waited more than a minute or so in his office. The only complaint I have ever heard is that he doesn't take new patients often. He is a great dentist and he doesn't charge an arm and a leg either.
lane patient

Rupert, WV

#14 Jul 14, 2012
Love him.Very good dentist , very reasonable prices. And a wonderful person. You can't go wrong with him.
4 real

Princeton, WV

#15 Jul 14, 2012
i know a lot of druggies said they like to go to him to get pain pills. cause they say u cant get many pain pills from the other dentist around, so if u are looking for a good high also go to him!
4 real

Princeton, WV

#16 Jul 14, 2012
a dentist does not need to write a bunch of pain pills for a tooth being pulled. heck it feels better. if a doctor would happen to in case they had a hard time they just need a bout 2 days worth not a week! and really just give tylenol 3 for an adult if ur not a druggy that will due someone just fine! thats why we have all these pill heads
1 post removed
Dr Lane Fan

Roanoke, VA

#18 Jul 14, 2012
Your telling a big one right there dude.
4 real wrote:
i know a lot of druggies said they like to go to him to get pain pills. cause they say u cant get many pain pills from the other dentist around, so if u are looking for a good high also go to him!
Realest Alive

Bluefield, WV

#19 Jul 14, 2012
He wrote me 120 Percocet 10's for a cavity and never pulled a tooth
Dr Lane Fan

Roanoke, VA

#20 Jul 14, 2012
Bullshi*
Realest Alive wrote:
See

Bluefield, WV

#21 Jul 15, 2012
Realest Alive wrote:
I say B.S. too ya liar. I went to him for seven years before moving away. Really liked him and the staff. He did two root canals and each time, I was probably written 10 max hydro condone 5's, and I'd been a faithful patient for years. His office was broken into several times and he always commented it was probably addicts looking for pills. He kept his Rx pads in his safe because of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Guys 7 min Trudy 6
word assocation (Nov '07) 29 min SWAMP WITCH 5,734
drop a word, add a word. (Nov '10) 31 min SWAMP WITCH 4,478
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 31 min Theo 3,115
harry thomas (Nov '11) 53 min enquiring minz 6
Is it hard to be a Christian? 1 hr lol 16
Bad possum Renters 3 hr Anonymous 36
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"