Anna

Inez, KY

#23 Jan 7, 2012
To Johnson Draggin Just how short are your legs?
3 posts removed
wishing

Sevierville, TN

#27 Jan 8, 2012
i miss chris asbury where did he go he was always so sweet and nice and very helpfull wishing this young man would come back plzzzzzzz
1 post removed
BOO

Bluefield, WV

#29 Jan 9, 2012
chris went back to bluewell kroger....where there is less stress. all the 316 employees miss him
wishing wrote:
i miss chris asbury where did he go he was always so sweet and nice and very helpfull wishing this young man would come back plzzzzzzz
2 posts removed
jeepster

Beckley, WV

#32 Jan 11, 2012
What the hell is that smell when you first walk in?
PinkPages

Beckley, WV

#33 Jan 16, 2012
Aggravated wrote:
You have some of the rudest people working there. I went by today and while I was there, I noticed a elderly lady trying to fix a display that was falling over. I stopped to help her and noticed that a young girl was stocking in the same aisle. She just glanced over and even walked close to where we were, but looked at us (with a sour look on her face) and just completely ignored us. She didn't offer to help or anything. We finally got it back where it was supposed to be. I felt sorry for the lady. Then I went near where she was stocking, because there was an item I needed and she walked right in front of me to put something on the shelf. What happened to serving the customer (or at least getting out of the way for a moment so I could get what I needed). Then I went to check out and the girl at the register acted like I was ruining her day by coming through her lane. She never even thanked me after she checked my items out. The bag boy did tell me to have a good evening... I just don't understand where common courtesy and respect has gone to, especially when these people are in customer service positions. I don't HAVE to shop at Kroger. There are plenty of grocery stores and places where I can get what I need.
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are nice, but because YOU are.
well

Bluefield, WV

#34 Jan 16, 2012
Last Friday, my kids and I went there to pick up just a few things. When we got home, I noticed the half gallons of milk and 2 liters of pop hadn't been placed in bags, as I like since it's much easier to carry into the house. My kids told me that the bag boy (Josh, BTW) said to them, "I hope you KNOW these ain't gettin' bagged." I was busy unloading my groceries when he said this, but if I had heard him say that 2 my kids, who BTW said NOTHING to him, I'd have told him about that crap. Why talk to 2 little kids like such an ass??? They didn't know what to say! ADVICE TO JOSH: the next time you've got something to say about my groceries, you can say it to me, the adult. I bet you won't tell ME that you're not bagging my food- JERK! Pick on someone your own size!
Agreed

Beckley, WV

#35 Jan 16, 2012
I know exactly who you mean!! He has been a smartass every time he has bagged my groceries!!
well wrote:
Last Friday, my kids and I went there to pick up just a few things. When we got home, I noticed the half gallons of milk and 2 liters of pop hadn't been placed in bags, as I like since it's much easier to carry into the house. My kids told me that the bag boy (Josh, BTW) said to them, "I hope you KNOW these ain't gettin' bagged." I was busy unloading my groceries when he said this, but if I had heard him say that 2 my kids, who BTW said NOTHING to him, I'd have told him about that crap. Why talk to 2 little kids like such an ass??? They didn't know what to say! ADVICE TO JOSH: the next time you've got something to say about my groceries, you can say it to me, the adult. I bet you won't tell ME that you're not bagging my food- JERK! Pick on someone your own size!
3 posts removed
Not Josh

Roanoke, VA

#39 Jan 17, 2012
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that this post should be shown to the management at Kroger.
before you go off half cocked you need to know if the real josh posted this lol.and it looks like the JOKES on you hahahaha
ItIsThatEZ

Berwyn, IL

#40 Jan 17, 2012
Princeton Krogers needs to clean house and start over with the hiring. Guess its hard to do with the union they have protecting the lame one's job. Eh
retail worker

Roanoke, VA

#41 Jan 17, 2012
you idiots kill me .Dont tell me that ya dont go to stores with an agenda to nitpick every little thing these workers do.retail workers catch it real bad from customers over nothing but a cupon or a kroger discount card just anything that sets a person off because they had a bad day at work .while retail workers cant have a bad day because they have to put on the happy face for you important paying customers.everyone has bad days but retail workers catch hell the most AND get payed the least.so do you think we want to kiss ya customers asses to make a big company money no we dont.but we need a pay check.
well

Bluefield, WV

#42 Jan 18, 2012
retail worker wrote:
you idiots kill me .Dont tell me that ya dont go to stores with an agenda to nitpick every little thing these workers do.retail workers catch it real bad from customers over nothing but a cupon or a kroger discount card just anything that sets a person off because they had a bad day at work .while retail workers cant have a bad day because they have to put on the happy face for you important paying customers.everyone has bad days but retail workers catch hell the most AND get payed the least.so do you think we want to kiss ya customers asses to make a big company money no we dont.but we need a pay check.
Perhaps you should pursue some higher education so that you don't have to live and work in such harsh conditions. Until you do, this IS your life. Been there, done that myself- no sympathy from me, honey. Go back to school and change your life if you're not happy with your circumstances.
Zonker

Bluefield, WV

#43 Jan 18, 2012
It is tragic that we don't have a perfect Krogers to deal with a perfect Princeton society. I see a lot of customers in Krogers that deserve a puch in the nose. I have been around for several years and I have found that if you treat people with a little respect they, in turn, will treat you with respect. In most cases. I'm sure that most of the complainers are the food stamp crowd and we all know they they deserve to be treated like "Queen for a Day"
Crystal

Lexington, VA

#44 Jan 19, 2012
lost customer wrote:
I tried to contact a manager, but I was told he was in a meeting. I called back the next day, but I never was able to reach a manager. I just won't be back. If she is no longer there, I can only assume that she treated everyone this way. What a way to be?? I wouldn't talk to my worst enemy that way.
you can assume all you want. you f-ing liar. I quit that store a year ago. get over it. I am a stay at home mother, and no, I was never rude to my customers. once upon a time some monster came in the store & called me Sir over & over. I told that monster to "Stop calling me sir." I didn't yell or curse or call any names. I said that completely justified sentence & walked away.
that was the only problem customer I ever had.(besides all the thieves that I caught & call the police on)
oh, the rare "christian" who told me I was going to hell because I have tattoos. ha!
if you want to talk about all the customers who came in just to see me, only wanted me to check them out, told the managers how helpful I was.. let's talk about that. I loved my job. I worked my tail off at that store. if I ever saw a long line I would personally open a register or get someone else to! I hate waiting in line & never wanted my customers to have to wait either. i ran around that store getting groceries for people, answering questions, & always helped every customer that asked me for anything.
This stupid site needs shut down.
People who aren't miserable beings don't get on here & talk about how great other people are. no, only monsters who are afraid to show their faces & just want to make other people look bad get on here & start topics.
well guess what. if I was ever rude to you at Kroger you either tried to steal from there, you called me sir,(because I had a short hair cut omg omg I'm the only woman on the planet who cut their hair short in the summer) or hmm... being rude first? I don't remember anyone else having a problem with me. I miss my fellow employees & my loyal customers. how about you monsters talk to the person first instead of slandering their good name all over the Internet?
youdontknow

Beckley, WV

#45 Jan 19, 2012
Crystal is sexy as hell.

The majority of the problems at Krogers stem from idiot, douchebag customers. I used to witness you morons loading up two or three grocery carts FULL of food (well, not food. More like soda, doughnuts, and potato chips) and then leave the clerks to put all that crap back because your food stamp card was empty. I've seen your dirty, unkempt, foul-mouthed, bad-tempered and stupid children wreak havoc on displays and merchandise while you measure the difference in price between Mountain Dew and Coke, oblivious to anything else outside your field of vision. I've observed your pathetic IQs manifest in the form of white trash language, badmouthing and insulting the clerks who won't take your ID because it expired six years ago, demeaning and belittling the customer service ladies who won't refund your crap at regular price because you bought it on sale, talking insane amounts of shit to the U-Scan clerk because you don't know how to follow SIMPLE instructions and touch a screen. The customers are the problem. Not the employees.

They maintain a professional attitude at that store until you people come in and act like dumb shits. Think about that.
youdontknow

Beckley, WV

#46 Jan 19, 2012
You demand courteous greetings, prompt service, and kind farewells when you go to Krogers but you fail to remember that that store existed before you walked in. And before you walked in, those employees have put up with ungodly amounts of shit from rude, irrational customers and bitter coworkers who deal with these kinds of people every single day. Before anyone starts complaining about how bad that store is, go shop at Bluefield or Bluewell Krogers. See if they treat you any better, your majesties.
SLK

Boydton, VA

#47 Jan 19, 2012
Kroger does NOT have an S at the end of it! Amazes me that even employees don't know that..
youdontknow

Beckley, WV

#48 Jan 19, 2012
So all of the previous assertions are nil because of one lonely little S. What a shame.
SLK

Boydton, VA

#49 Jan 19, 2012
Pretty much.
1 post removed
youdontknow

Beckley, WV

#51 Jan 19, 2012
the obvious wrote:
All of the awful things that people posted just go to show that EVERYONE knows exactly what you are. If you don't like looking in that mirror, maybe you need to work on how you treat people. Oh, waaaa, I don't want my name on topix, but I'm going to cuss everyone out. You are just once again proving your true colors.
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or something? My money's on yes.
1 post removed
youdontknow

Beckley, WV

#53 Jan 19, 2012
Maybe she just doesn't like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is why I left you at Applebees. 1 hr Cable Guy 24
Health South 1 hr Kim 13
jake weeks and curtis daniel 2 hr please 1
word assocation (Nov '07) 2 hr Theo 6,013
Last word + 2 (May '12) 2 hr Theo 1,623
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 2 hr Theo 3,727
What are they doing beside Mikey D's on Oakvale... 4 hr LOL 23
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web