hahaha

Beckley, WV

#2 Feb 20, 2010
i heard she been round the block a few miles, with all her cousins and her brother. i think his name is retarded hat. i heard she likes keepin it in the family.,.just didn't know that close. what a shame,..doin it with the game.
wondering

Beckley, WV

#3 Feb 20, 2010
THE ONLY THING I HAVE HEARD ABOUT DOVIE IS SHE USES DUCK TAPE TO KEEP THINGS TOGETHER AFTER LEAVING THE HOLIDAY INN. HAS ANYBODY ELSE HEARD THIS? I WONDER IF THATS WHY SHE WEARS HER PANTS LIKE THAT???
the game

Beckley, WV

#4 Feb 20, 2010
i dont know dovie but i dated hat for a while and all i can say about him is....i wear my sunglasses at nite. has anybody seen the idiot in pitch black with his glasses on? i wonder if hes blind??
donley jr

Princeton, WV

#5 Feb 21, 2010
hahaha wrote:
i heard she been round the block a few miles, with all her cousins and her brother. i think his name is retarded hat. i heard she likes keepin it in the family.,.just didn't know that close. what a shame,..doin it with the game.
there all a bunch of in breads
IP Addresses Reported

Bluefield, WV

#6 Feb 21, 2010
The authorities have been contacted, and theforum will be edited quickly, also understand you are facing slanderous federal charges.

Judged:

Warning: Invasion of Privacy:

61-3C-14a. Obscene, anonymous, harassing, invasion of privacy, and threatening communications by computer; penalty.
(a) It is unlawful for any person, with the intent to harass or abuse another person, to use a computer to:
(1) Make contact via the internet with another without disclosing his or her identity with the intent to harass or abuse;
(2) Make contact via the internet with a person after being requested by the person to desist from contacting them;
(3) Threaten via the internet to commit a crime against any person or property; or
(4) Cause obscene material to be delivered or transmitted via the internet to a specific person after being requested to desist from sending such material.
(5) Willfully publish via the internet a webpage or posting on a newsgroup untrue statements about another person which are false and designed to entice or encourage other people to ridicule or perpetuate the untruth about that person.
For purposes of this section, "obscene material" means material that:
(A) An average person, applying contemporary adult community standards, would find, taken as a whole, appeals to the prurient interest, is intended to appeal to the prurient interest, or is pandered to a prurient interest;
(B) An average person, applying contemporary adult community standards, would find, depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexually explicit conduct consisting of an ultimate sexual act, normal or perverted, actual or simulated, an excretory function, masturbation, lewd exhibition of the genitals or sadomasochistic sexual abuse; and
(C) A reasonable person would find, taken as a whole, lacks literary, artistic, political or scientific value.
(b) It is unlawful for any person to knowingly permit a computer under his or her control to be used for any purpose prohibited by this section.
(c) Any offense committed under this section may be determined to have occurred at the place at which the contact originated or the place at which the contact was received or intended to be received.
(d) Any person who violates a provision of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $500 or confined in a county or regional jail not more than six months, or both. For a second or subsequent offense, the person is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $1,000 or confined in a county or regional jail for not more than one year, or both

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 21, 2010
IP Addresses Reported wrote:
The authorities have been contacted, and theforum will be edited quickly, also understand you are facing slanderous federal charges.
Judged:
Warning: Invasion of Privacy:
61-3C-14a. Obscene, anonymous, harassing, invasion of privacy, and threatening communications by computer; penalty.
(a) It is unlawful for any person, with the intent to harass or abuse another person, to use a computer to:
(1) Make contact via the internet with another without disclosing his or her identity with the intent to harass or abuse;
(2) Make contact via the internet with a person after being requested by the person to desist from contacting them;
(3) Threaten via the internet to commit a crime against any person or property; or
(4) Cause obscene material to be delivered or transmitted via the internet to a specific person after being requested to desist from sending such material.
(5) Willfully publish via the internet a webpage or posting on a newsgroup untrue statements about another person which are false and designed to entice or encourage other people to ridicule or perpetuate the untruth about that person.
(A) An average person, applying contemporary adult community standards, would find, taken as a whole, appeals to the prurient interest, is intended to appeal to the prurient interest, or is pandered to a prurient interest;
(B) An average person, applying contemporary adult community standards, would find, depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexually explicit conduct consisting of an ultimate sexual act, normal or perverted, actual or simulated, an excretory function, masturbation, lewd exhibition of the genitals or sadomasochistic sexual abuse; and
(C) A reasonable person would find, taken as a whole, lacks literary, artistic, political or scientific value.
(b) It is unlawful for any person to knowingly permit a computer under his or her control to be used for any purpose prohibited by this section.
(c) Any offense committed under this section may be determined to have occurred at the place at which the contact originated or the place at which the contact was received or intended to be received.
(d) Any person who violates a provision of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $500 or confined in a county or regional jail not more than six months, or both. For a second or subsequent offense, the person is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $1,000 or confined in a county or regional jail for not more than one year, or both
Ok...this isn't CSI. You seriously need to stop watching so many cop shows and get laid.
hmmmmm

Bluefield, WV

#8 Feb 21, 2010
Key People wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...this isn't CSI. You seriously need to stop watching so many cop shows and get laid.
hmmmmmm Guess this just blowed ya case all to pieces:

"(5) Willfully publish via the internet a webpage or posting on a newsgroup untrue statements about another person which are false and designed to entice or encourage other people to ridicule or perpetuate the untruth about that person.
}

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 21, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmmmm Guess this just blowed ya case all to pieces:
"(5) Willfully publish via the internet a webpage or posting on a newsgroup untrue statements about another person which are false and designed to entice or encourage other people to ridicule or perpetuate the untruth about that person.
}
You know, I stand by what I said. I seriously think maybe you have some separation anxiety or maybe you've been starved of human contact for quite some time, but I could be wrong. You could just be a nosy little turd who has nothing better to do than bounce around on the internet and pretend to be some really important entity simply because you've figured out the 'Copy and Paste' feature on your computer. And I was unaware of any type of "Case" I may have had "blowed all to pieces" by your little post there, so maybe you would be better off if you didn't jump to conclusions so quickly.

It's cute how you think you're smarter than me.:o)
Wonder bra

Marion, VA

#10 Feb 22, 2010
I haven't seen her in years - where she at now
mama

Sneedville, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2010
i don't know the smalls here ,but i do know the smalls that lives in another state and they are ok. why would someone talk so bad about someone like that.you know the old saying ,it's like looking in a mirror at your self. so watch what you say it can come back 10 fold.
Uh huh

Bluefield, WV

#12 Feb 22, 2010
Thats not what your dad said.
hahaha wrote:
Anonymous

Sneedville, TN

#13 Mar 1, 2010
Dovie used to live in my hood when i was growing up...she was always nice to me and she always was so pretty to look at...her dad and brothers were very nice to me also...So I hope all of them are doing good...!
number one fan

Beckley, WV

#14 Mar 14, 2010
i dont no dovie but i do no hat and he is good people always been good to me and and i am sure she is to its all good baby there just mad cause they cant be u
The_Truth

Elkins, WV

#15 Mar 14, 2010
"in breads" wth are you on...Bread is made from wheat...now, I think the word you are looking for is inbred, and that..pretty much sums up your grammar.....
donley jr wrote:
<quoted text>there all a bunch of in breads
lol

United States

#16 Mar 15, 2010
I know Dovie n she is a great person n would do ne thing for ne body.... So please ppl grow up n get a life...we all know ppl that post chilish comments on here does not have a life n they try n put their nose in other ppl's...and y are you ppl wandering who she has slept with..her cousins, brother? Hahahahaha ur jus mad cause you haven't had it......GROW UP!!!!!!!!
gypsiehater

Bluefield, WV

#17 Mar 20, 2010
she married her fist cousin.ENOUGH SAID.
Funny

AOL

#18 Apr 25, 2010
Yes she did marry her cousin,Still she was always a very nice and pretty girl...I am sure she still is!So dont hate on her Just Because of her Last Name or her husband..i grew up with all of them,Not all are BAD !!!!Have'nt seen in many years I hope she and Family are all doing GOOD
Dixie

Bluefield, WV

#19 Apr 26, 2010
Why don't you leave her alone. Does she still intimidate all of you after all of these years. How ridiculas "I'm sure she could care less about all of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say what you want about princeton, but... 1 hr Interruption 2
Suddenlink dropping channels 1 hr TommyL 5
Punk wannabe thugs in Princeton. 1 hr TommyL 8
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 58,913
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 5 hr COOTERDOG 6,442
Hookers 8 hr maninptown 14
horror stories of Princeton City Police Leutina... (Apr '12) 10 hr amerika 25
I've been screwing your hubby! 16 hr katy 55

Princeton Jobs

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]