Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

These boys need someone to teach them to play football, and learn the life lessons that go along with it. You all need quite whining.
LYNNE

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

All of you guys are stupid, What man gave a kidney to a preacher.THE HEAD COACH. What man won 8 straight years at Princeton middle.THE HEAD COACH.What man was given the job when TED realized no wins this year.THE HEAD COACH. WHAT MAN IS GOING TO CUT KIDS NEXT YEAR THAT WON"T HIT (that is tackle) THE HEAD COACH!! What man played middle school tactics(THE LAST GAME)& Kicked their rears. THE HEAD COACH!! I will be on the side line next year cheering the players. What needs to be done the next year NO CELL PHONES NO FACEBOOK WHILE on the team. The reason why PRINCETON TIGERS don't win they are whining to mom, dad, about there american eagle clothes, nikes, ipods, etc etc. kids now days are spoiled brats. let them work in the hay fields, spend time with the older & weaker. I am in my 50's and I was taught RESPECT & OBEY.... I sure hope the team is better next year(that is if parents would stay off the field saying my son needs to be quarterback cause he was in pee wee (raiders) RANDY PEEK YOU ARE MY MENTOR. Good luck next year you have my vote.
joe bob

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

LYNNE wrote:
All of you guys are stupid, What man gave a kidney to a preacher.THE HEAD COACH. What man won 8 straight years at Princeton middle.THE HEAD COACH.What man was given the job when TED realized no wins this year.THE HEAD COACH. WHAT MAN IS GOING TO CUT KIDS NEXT YEAR THAT WON"T HIT (that is tackle) THE HEAD COACH!! What man played middle school tactics(THE LAST GAME)& Kicked their rears. THE HEAD COACH!! I will be on the side line next year cheering the players. What needs to be done the next year NO CELL PHONES NO FACEBOOK WHILE on the team. The reason why PRINCETON TIGERS don't win they are whining to mom, dad, about there american eagle clothes, nikes, ipods, etc etc. kids now days are spoiled brats. let them work in the hay fields, spend time with the older & weaker. I am in my 50's and I was taught RESPECT & OBEY.... I sure hope the team is better next year(that is if parents would stay off the field saying my son needs to be quarterback cause he was in pee wee (raiders) RANDY PEEK YOU ARE MY MENTOR. Good luck next year you have my vote.
WHEW
LYNNE for President

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Amen, LYNNE!
Tiger Alumni

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

I graduated from princeton, and let me be the first to tell you, Peek is not the answer for the program. Middle school and high school is different, and he doesnt seem to realize that. Coach freddie simon knows how to coach, and you all can say thats the only bluefield wins is bc of princeton kids, no, he won well before they started transfering. These kids wanna win, and they dont wanna be politcked around as well. Bluefield admin and fans support their head coach, bc he is a good hc, if he wasnt they wouldnt support him, but peek is not the answer, and a real head coach wouldve cleaned house and brought is own staff in. Thats a real coach. Princeton weakened their program by adding peek.
LYNNE

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Tiger Alumni wrote:
I graduated from princeton, and let me be the first to tell you, Peek is not the answer for the program. Middle school and high school is different, and he doesnt seem to realize that. Coach freddie simon knows how to coach, and you all can say thats the only bluefield wins is bc of princeton kids, no, he won well before they started transfering. These kids wanna win, and they dont wanna be politcked around as well. Bluefield admin and fans support their head coach, bc he is a good hc, if he wasnt they wouldnt support him, but peek is not the answer, and a real head coach wouldve cleaned house and brought is own staff in. Thats a real coach. Princeton weakened their program by adding peek.
Well you take your quarter back kid to Bluefield see if he plays cause Freddie Simon is retiring. Maybe Buster Large will take his place. You child will sit on the sideline at least Randy does play all his kids that is if they don't hide or say I didn't hear him. WHAT THE TIGERS NEED IS RESPECT.
fred large

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Very sad about a princeton coach passing away. He was a nice man.Prayers to all students,staff,friends. Rest in peace Sam White..
wow

Pearisburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

why did he pass away ?
1 post removed
jussayin

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Shady Spring and James Monroe on the schedule......which direction are we going??
just a guess

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

jussayin wrote:
Shady Spring and James Monroe on the schedule......which direction are we going??
Maybe that'll mean 2 more wins and at least build confidence and morale among the team members. I sure hope so!:)
tommy franks

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Shady is aaa win..
Tigerz

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Peek has restructured his schedule to be his old Middle School schedule. They will do anyting to make him successful. Shame on PSHS. Staff of bible thumpers who in reality have too many skeletons to hide behind
abouttime

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Football! How is the team going to be?
LYNNE

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

shady and Princeton are triple a schools and you ask who will win it will be the Tigers cause both teams are tigers. Go to a football game Friday root for the tigers 1 set will win, the other set will loss. I will be there rooting for TIGERS.....
wtf

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

LYNNE wrote:
<quoted text> Well you take your quarter back kid to Bluefield see if he plays cause Freddie Simon is retiring. Maybe Buster Large will take his place. You child will sit on the sideline at least Randy does play all his kids that is if they don't hide or say I didn't hear him. WHAT THE TIGERS NEED IS RESPECT.
just who the heck u talking about quarterback kid? Watch it now.
tiger fan

White Sulphur Springs, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

if god was the coach people would still complain.how about supporting the team no matter who is coaching.that would go along way.
LYNNE

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Any parent that says my kid should be quarterback, Parents need to learn that the coaches ARE in charge. AND IT DIDN"T HURT HAVING A PRAYER BEFORE practice or a game if your kid can't havea prayer that means they have NO RESPECT.......... I was brought up obeying the teachers...... I try to THANK MY ELDERS AND I THANK THE YOUNGER KIDS ALSO. PRAISE GOD FOR THE GLORY.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stark Raving Mad's Wiener Still Not Found 2 min share your thoughts 7
bankruptcy 6 min Stark Raving Mad 2
shannon garrett 19 min Stark Raving Mad 4
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 46 min Crowley 56,544
workers' compensation lawyer? (Mar '13) 1 hr walkerwilliam91 2
Broken heart (Aug '13) 1 hr Jasper 32
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 2 hr Curious 138

Search the Princeton Forum:
•••
•••
Princeton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Princeton Jobs

•••