Princeton Senior HighSchool Football ...

Princeton Senior HighSchool Football 2012-2013

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Babz

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 6, 2012
I still love Beverly Spadaro. Coach, your daughter will always be my object of lust.

MUAH

Bwahahahahahahahaha
Whoooa daddy

Demotte, IN

#3 Jul 7, 2012
How many wins this year I think they will get is the 4-5 win season.
1 post removed
the Princeton Monk

Clay, WV

#5 Jul 8, 2012
some of them pretty bois make me grow a pup tent in me robe!
observer

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Put the band director in charge of the football program.......then well have a winning season.
FBALL

Princeton, WV

#7 Jul 8, 2012
observer wrote:
Put the band director in charge of the football program.......then well have a winning season.
Im surprised that some of them aren't trying to transfer to other schools, already.
fann

Rock, WV

#8 Jul 13, 2012
is the linebacker brett carroll a big hope for princeton this year?
1 post removed
LMAO

Princeton, WV

#10 Jul 15, 2012
The little tiggers will be the Charleston area school's biatch, as usual. Woody and the Beaver will kick that azz too.
Really

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 18, 2012
DUH.......Princeton hasn't had a winning season in soooo long. Sparado is not a coach....
1 post removed
Think

Princeton, WV

#13 Jul 19, 2012
Maybe Spadaro is a good coach and youre kids are just lousy players.
HSFBfan

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2012
I hear Chad Wyrick is supposed to be a big help for them this year as well. You can google him and find all kinds of things about him. Don't know how much he's gonna be able to help poor ole Princeton though. They're pretty much a sinking ship.
Ruthie

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jul 22, 2012
Yeah well guess who beat Bluefield last year---Princeton. Quit being so negative about everything and support the kids!!!!!!!
nosey neighbor

Princeton, WV

#16 Jul 23, 2012
Shut the hell up- all of you! Spadaro is finally gone!:)
nosey neighbor

Princeton, WV

#17 Jul 23, 2012
Lol

United States

#18 Jul 23, 2012
Ruthie wrote:
Yeah well guess who beat Bluefield last year---Princeton. Quit being so negative about everything and support the kids!!!!!!!
that was what? The 3rd time this century? lol. Don't think I'd be bragging about that.
nosey neighbor

Princeton, WV

#19 Jul 24, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>that was what? The 3rd time this century? lol. Don't think I'd be bragging about that.
Yeah and they won't beat them this year, that's for sure!
Ruthie

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jul 25, 2012
Excuse me, Princeton has beaten Bluefield twice in the last few years. I know because I was at the games. But, I support the Tigers win or lose because that is what a true fan does and I support the kids because that is what a community should do!!!!!! Also, at Princeton we play our own kids and I happen to think that is more important than using kids from other areas like several of the schools we play. GO TIGERS!!! I am a true fan who bleeds blue and white.
The truth

Bluefield, WV

#21 Jul 29, 2012
just heard bunch of players left bluefield not so great there any longer!! Tigers will roll playoffs are in sight!! also bluefield sucks!
Really

Princeton, WV

#22 Jul 31, 2012
I have one child... daughter....that never played football so try a new excuse!!!!
Think wrote:
Maybe Spadaro is a good coach and youre kids are just lousy players.
common sense

Princeton, WV

#23 Jul 31, 2012
Babz wrote:
I still love Beverly Spadaro. Coach, your daughter will always be my object of lust.
MUAH
Bwahahahahahahahaha
get a life.
Corey

United States

#24 Jul 31, 2012
Princeton Football will be Different this year. Which twice as worse as before. You can't build any offense up on running the ball in the MSAC. You have to have pass or you will lose. Guranteed. They lost McPherson, the only true passer on the team to a transfer to Spring Valley. Jay Palmer will not be able to show Wyrick's true talents because he can't get the ball to him. So they will have to run. With Palmer and Tahj every play. Tahj is not and every down back. So what's next? Who's the backup that can run the option successfully? Defense on the other hand might be decent. But the front 7 is going be new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Trolls State of the Union Address (Jul '14) 2 hr Annie Igger 21
Charissa mills or Charissa brinkley 4 hr Nasty 5
Apartments beside pantili Suzuki 4 hr McGruff 11
chick named fallon? (Aug '15) 5 hr Here for the skanks 16
Dakota Parks 15 hr Bulgee 3
Ashley Hill 15 hr Billy Joe 25
Looking for Becky Bailey 18 hr Sorry to tell u 53

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance