Outlaw bike gang & Cole Harley Davidson ?

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brakepad

Oakvale, WV

#1 Jun 28, 2010
I went to Cole's Harley Davidson Saturday June the
26th and there where 3 Pagans garding the gate to the parking lot. What gives? Have they gone over to the dark side? I think this is unacceptable for a Harley Davidson Dealer. I will not be going back.

“Cogito, ergo irata...”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 28, 2010
That place is a freaking joke. And where do these guys get off pretending like just because they ride a certain brand of motorcycle it automatically makes them badasses? That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Sounds to me like a bunch of pussies trying to act tough. It's like they want people to be afraid of them because they wear a freaking Harley shirt or some leather chaps. Gimme a break!! I guarantee half of them couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag and the other half are just a bunch of fat, lazy drunks that are under the impression that a Harley is gonna get them a piece of ass.

Please...
Hah

Arlington, VA

#3 Jun 28, 2010
Find yourself a Pagen and tell them that. You bad ass you.

As for them guarding the gate....that's a load of shit. You just have a bone to pick with the Coles.
peter extention

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2010
oh a harley will get you a piece of azz way before a rice burner will
The guy next door

Princeton, WV

#5 Jun 28, 2010
Pagans Motorcycle Club
From Wikipedia
The Pagans Motorcycle Club is a one-percenter motorcycle gang and organized crime syndicate formed by Lou Dobkin in 1959 in Prince George's County, Maryland. Known simply as The Pagans colloquially, the club rapidly expanded and by 1965, the Pagans, originally clad in blue denim jackets and riding Triumphs, began to evolve along the lines of the stereotypical one percenter motorcycle club.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Pagans+Moto...
The guy next door

Princeton, WV

#6 Jun 28, 2010
National Pagans Motorcycle Club members indicted in biker slay plot
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 4:00 AM

CHARLESTON, W.Va.- National Pagans Motorcycle Club leaders and more than 50 members and associates of the outlaw biker gang are accused of plotting to kill and extort rivals to consolidate the club's power in the eastern U.S., according to an indictment unsealed Tuesday.

The defendants include national Pagans President David Keith "Bart" Barbeito of Myersville, Md., and national Vice President Floyd B. "Jesse" Moore of St. Albans. Also named are members and associates in West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Florida.

The 44-count indictment portrays Barbeito and Moore as leaders of a sprawling organization engaged in kidnapping, robbery, extortion, conspiracy to commit murder and other crimes in an effort to be the pre-eminent biker gang in the region, said Charles Miller, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia.

Many of the charges detail violent efforts to intimidate and extort smaller biker gangs and clubs, and illegal gambling centered on raffles for nonexistent motorcycles. Other crimes listed in the 83-page document include drug dealing and weapons violations.

"The PMC and its existing support clubs unlawfully threatened and intimidated people who wanted to start a motorcycle club in the PMC territory," the indictment says.

Two of the most serious charges involve murder conspiracies. Moore and others are accused of conspiring in September 2005 with a prison guard to kill an inmate suspected of cooperating with law enforcement.

Moore also is accused of conspiring with the president of a local chapter of the Avengers Motorcycle Club to commit murder. Neither target was actually killed, Miller said.

The indictment further accuses Moore of ordering two Pagans known as Darrell "Mr. Nice Guy" Bumgarner and David "Kicker" Cremeans to beat a member of the Road Disciples Motorcycle Club at a Huntington bar in March 2003. Prosecutors say the men were to collect money from the rival club's president and order him to obey the Pagans or be shut down.

Court records did not indicate whether Bumgarner or Cremeans, who are in custody, have lawyers. A federal magistrate spent much of Tuesday determining whether the defendants qualified for legal assistance and ordering most held until hearings next week.

In Virginia, James Hicks, 45, was fatally shot early Tuesday as state troopers and federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents were serving a search warrant in Dinwiddie County, State Police Sgt. Thomas Molnar said. The warrant was sealed, and both Molnar and ATF spokesman Mike Campbell said the shooting was not related to the indictments. Authorities would not say if Hicks might be a member of the motorcycle club.
The guy next door

Princeton, WV

#7 Jun 28, 2010
However, later in the day, Richmond police sent out radio advisories to officers to be aware of possible pay-back from the motorcycle club members because of what happened in the police shooting, said spokesman Gene Lepley.

"The advisory warned about possible retaliation against law enforcement from the Pagans and that it had something to do with what happened in Dinwiddie County," Lepley said.

The Pagans have about 700 members generally concentrated in the U.S. and are known for aggressive behavior, said Jim Hernandez, a criminal justice professor who teaches a course about gangs at California State University, Sacramento.

"They have a tendency, just from what I understand, to be a lot more aggressive, to be a lot more involved in service industries like meth, and they've given their patches away to people who've attacked Hells Angels," Hernandez said, referring to the rival California-based biker gang.

In 2002, 73 members of the Pagans were indicted on federal racketeering charges stemming from a fatal brawl at a Hells Angels convention in Long Island, N.Y. The fight left one man dead and at least 10 others injured.

Federal authorities targeted the Pagans' activities in the region in the late 1980s and early 1990s, winning convictions against a smaller number of defendants.

"At that time, we believed it was certainly a blow to the Pagans Motorcycle Club," Miller said.

Forty-nine people were arrested Tuesday morning, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said. By afternoon, at least three had been released on bond.

Barbeito and Moore are being held and prosecutors said they did not know if Barbeito had an attorney. A working telephone number for Moore's attorney could not immediately be located. Federal prosecutors are seeking to hold both men, along with more than 20 others, without bail.
Eagle

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jun 28, 2010
Born Grumpy wrote:
That place is a freaking joke. And where do these guys get off pretending like just because they ride a certain brand of motorcycle it automatically makes them badasses? That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Sounds to me like a bunch of pussies trying to act tough. It's like they want people to be afraid of them because they wear a freaking Harley shirt or some leather chaps. Gimme a break!! I guarantee half of them couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag and the other half are just a bunch of fat, lazy drunks that are under the impression that a Harley is gonna get them a piece of ass.
Please...
Ever notice that most of the Harley guys "express their individuality" by all dressing exactly alike?:-)
Newton

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jun 28, 2010
And to add to the my boyfriend got pulled over forhis exhaust being to loud . Ironically a harley was behind him at the redlight and was 10 times louder and didnt get a ticket. Crock of shit.
inked

Lubbock, TX

#10 Jun 29, 2010
Brakepad wrote:
I went to Cole's Harley Davidson Saturday June the
26th and there where 3 Pagans garding the gate to the parking lot. What gives? Have they gone over to the dark side? I think this is unacceptable for a Harley Davidson Dealer. I will not be going back.
Yes the pagans were there and they were very nice to people there and I guarantee that you people running your mouths about them dont even have the balls to say it to anyone of them. Of course you have bad people in any circumstance but dont pin it on the whole crew.You have bad cops and you have bad judges and so on.As for the loud pipes..guess you gotta blame it on somebody but yourself...Get a grip and quit whining..as for the one who will never go back to Cole....you make me lmao and you probably go there to buy shirts and such shit. So what...they were there for a day and no one had any problems...go play in a sandbox .....on the light side...
3 posts removed

“Cogito, ergo irata...”

Location hidden

#14 Jun 30, 2010
inked wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the pagans were there and they were very nice to people there and I guarantee that you people running your mouths about them dont even have the balls to say it to anyone of them. Of course you have bad people in any circumstance but dont pin it on the whole crew.You have bad cops and you have bad judges and so on.As for the loud pipes..guess you gotta blame it on somebody but yourself...Get a grip and quit whining..as for the one who will never go back to Cole....you make me lmao and you probably go there to buy shirts and such shit. So what...they were there for a day and no one had any problems...go play in a sandbox .....on the light side...
Just a post from another dumbass who thinks people are afraid of some fatass alcoholic in a Harley outfit. Grow up, dipshit. I was speaking in general of people who think because they have a certain kind of motorcycle or they wear a certain kind of shirt that other people are going to be afraid of them. Of course, I guess you totally missed that point because all you saw was "Pagan" and you wanna make sure you do your ass kissing all over the internet - like they really give a shit what you or I think about them anyway. Damn...how old are you, like 13? LMAO @ YOU!!!
Newton

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jun 30, 2010
The exhaust was stock dumba$$. Now understand why we were pissed. All they wanted was to meet their shitty little quota.
Burned

Welch, WV

#16 Jun 30, 2010
Born Grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a post from another dumbass who thinks people are afraid of some fatass alcoholic in a Harley outfit. Grow up, dipshit. I was speaking in general of people who think because they have a certain kind of motorcycle or they wear a certain kind of shirt that other people are going to be afraid of them. Of course, I guess you totally missed that point because all you saw was "Pagan" and you wanna make sure you do your ass kissing all over the internet - like they really give a shit what you or I think about them anyway. Damn...how old are you, like 13? LMAO @ YOU!!!
lmgdao!!! "inked" just got burned!!
Eagle

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jun 30, 2010
Newton wrote:
The exhaust was stock dumba$$. Now understand why we were pissed. All they wanted was to meet their shitty little quota.
I've never heard of someone with a stock exhaust getting a ticket. If the exhaust was stock, and you can prove it, you should be able to get the case thrown out.
newton

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jun 30, 2010
We evetually did but it was a suuuuuper hassle we should have never gone thru. Both our driving rcoerds were clean and backgrounds so i just kinda had to wonder why it went down like it did.
Anonymous

Wallback, WV

#19 Jun 30, 2010
wow most of u guys are really stupid n that one person called born grumpy or something......u talk WAYYYYYYY to much shit get over yourself and get a life nobody really cares about how badass you try to be, but since ur so grumpy heres some advice......GO HOME GRAB A BLANKET AND A PILLOW AND TAKE A NAP!!!!!!!!! they work wonders i promise
fishyfishy

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jun 30, 2010
I know. There are a few on here that could not have a life. Ive been on here 5 min and feel like i have brain rot. this sight is diferent fron the one on my old base. I thought this was suppose to be a community forum not psycho central.

“Cogito, ergo irata...”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 1, 2010
It's funny how the morons on here pretend not to give a shit what I have to say, yet they seem to care enough to post about it. I believe that proves my point...lol!!! And, FYI, I don't need a nap - I'm not a sorry-ass loser who hates my life so much that I feel the need to sleep it away. However, if they work so well, maybe you need one.

Level 4

Since: Apr 08

Rock, WV.

#22 Jul 2, 2010
A word of advice concerning Pagans. These are not people to be taken lightly.

“Cogito, ergo irata...”

Location hidden

#23 Jul 2, 2010
Graybeard wrote:
A word of advice concerning Pagans. These are not people to be taken lightly.
That may be true, but the fact remains that not everyone who rides a Harley or wears a freaking Harley t-shirt is a bad ass. Apparently somewhere along the way people got a little confused about that. And as far as being afraid of people because they are in some kind of motorcycle "gang" or "club" or whatever the hell they choose to call it, that's bullshit. They need to mind their own business just like I do. We all have a right to be on this planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wv State Fish 35 min ymca 4
missing u 43 min baby 1
What are they doing beside Mikey D's on Oakvale... 53 min Need to know 3
amanda shrewsbury 1 hr hmmm 3
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 1 hr Doug77 3,703
state trooper gave me window tint ticket (Dec '13) 1 hr Scott 37
word assocation (Nov '07) 1 hr Doug77 5,994
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web