Wal-Mart Management
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Huntington, WV

#1 May 1, 2011
I was in Wal-Mart shopping on Saturday Night, April 30th. Monthly checks had arrived early because the 1st was on Sunday. Lines backed up at the registers. Not even half of the registers were open. Where are the managers when when the cashiers need help, probably hid in their offices so people can't complain about the lack of registers open. Come on Shorty, where were you? Guess we will just have to call Wal-Mart main office and complain. It took longer to get checked out than it did to shop.
Please

Beckley, WV

#2 May 1, 2011
You need to call 1-800-Walmart and complain! If you complain to the managers at the store you are wasting your time! They schedule cashiers to make it look good on paper but there are at least 4 of the so called cashiers that come in and are never on the registers, they have them to stay signed on the registers to make it look like they are working the registers and all they do is walk around the store doing nothing and it makes it hard on the ones that are actually working. i would like to know why these 4 women are treated so special and the rest of them are treated like dirt!!!

Since: Apr 11

Bluefield, WV

#3 May 1, 2011
Princeon Walmart is horrible. I have only been in the store one time since Christmas. The employees look miserable they walk around as if they have the weight of the world on their shoulders. I was shocked at the sad expressions on their faces. I do not like Wal-mart and do not shop there. I feel sorry for all wal-mart employees
grapes

Princeton, WV

#4 May 1, 2011
birdbrain1234 wrote:
Princeon Walmart is horrible. I have only been in the store one time since Christmas. The employees look miserable they walk around as if they have the weight of the world on their shoulders. I was shocked at the sad expressions on their faces. I do not like Wal-mart and do not shop there. I feel sorry for all wal-mart employees
i have to agree with you. I've noticed that ever since Terry came, everyone has been looking miserable and some people just seem really really cranky. Can't blame them. Always telling the associates they cant leave until the job gets done, and keeping them there for hours after they are supposed to leave, and with NO overtime! By Friday, there is nobody working because everyone went into overtime. He always threatning people's jobs only because one person cant do 3 people's job's at one time. They complain because nothing gets done, and then they cut everyone's hours and then pull them to the registers or somewhere else to work. This isnt how you run a store, and I know the customers are getting fed up with it too.
employee

United States

#5 May 1, 2011
What has been said before me is totally true..ever since terry came to this store everyone has been miserable. They expect 1 person to do the work of 3...we have NO help in the store. They pull people from the floor to run the registers and still expect the floor people to get everything else done. It will do customers no good to complain to the managers because they will not do anything about it...u need to call 1800walmart because that is the only way we will ever get help. If enough people call and complain maybe we can get enough help to satisfy all of our customers. So the next time u r in walmart and see us associates and we r in a bad mood or look like we have the weight of the world on our shoulders u will know y...we r not tryin to be rude to u or act as though we can not help u its simply that we are being timed to get projects done and have to rush to get our work done.
exactly

Fincastle, VA

#6 May 1, 2011
Walmart has went all to Hell since Terry became store manager. You know it has to b bad when people who have worked there since the store opened just up and quit or step down from their dpt managers job just cuz how he treats them. It's ridiculous.
yep

Bluefield, WV

#7 May 2, 2011
i agree
Cobaltkiller1989

Bluefield, WV

#8 May 2, 2011
its all the blacks they let shop there, the more blacks shopping there= more shoplifting, raping and murders to deal with. No wonder they get backed up.
Cobaltkiller1989 Real

Athens, WV

#9 May 2, 2011
Cobaltkiller1989 wrote:
its all the blacks they let shop there, the more blacks shopping there= more shoplifting, raping and murders to deal with. No wonder they get backed up.
i will say the same thing to u imposter CK

west virginia is 97% white but every year is one of the fattest, poorest, stupidest, uglyest, most racist states in the union

it is you "whites of west virginia" that are everything that is wrong with this nation
Cobaltkiller1989

United States

#10 May 2, 2011
If it wasnt for getting a free eduaction with the United Negro College Fund I would have never stepped foot in this disgusting pile of trash that you call a state!
mr helper

Bluefield, WV

#11 May 2, 2011
Cobaltkiller1989 Real wrote:
<quoted text>
i will say the same thing to u imposter CK
west virginia is 97% white but every year is one of the fattest, poorest, stupidest, uglyest, most racist states in the union
it is you "whites of west virginia" that are everything that is wrong with this nation
well now this is how a smart person spells u g l i e s t not uglyest. you are not white or black so how would you know anything bout white folks.
Paul Crew

Bluefield, WV

#12 May 2, 2011
why are you people being racist and bigoted against southerners in the Walmart thread? Grow up!
sleep

Bluefield, WV

#13 May 2, 2011
Paul Crew wrote:
why are you people being racist and bigoted against southerners in the Walmart thread? Grow up!
go to bed and shut up. noone talking to you, bigot boy
exactly

Fairfield, VA

#14 May 2, 2011
Paul Crew wrote:
Agreed!!! Do u have to do this on every forum??
Facts

Bluefield, WV

#15 May 2, 2011
Cobalt I rather enjoy your threads & you know me in person lol you dont know it but you do. Anyway Concord would expect better behavior from you.
hope

Madison, TN

#16 May 3, 2011
call the 1 800 number they will write it down and send it back to the store u called about, to handle it.its hard to work when all you hear is"if you can't do it,we'll find somebody who" - "its our way or the highway" if your caught talking to a worker if its about work or not they will take you to the office and write you up.
Country boy

Brentwood, TN

#17 May 3, 2011
Why are u complaining? U get a check in the mail, I hate it when ppl that gets a check comes in and acts like there better than us and that we owe them everything. Want better service then get ur ass up and get a job!
kiki-chee

Parkersburg, WV

#18 May 3, 2011
walmart sux!..believe me i worked there......oh did i mention that......walmart sux!
get real

Bluefield, WV

#19 May 3, 2011
Please wrote:
You need to call 1-800-Walmart and complain! If you complain to the managers at the store you are wasting your time! They schedule cashiers to make it look good on paper but there are at least 4 of the so called cashiers that come in and are never on the registers, they have them to stay signed on the registers to make it look like they are working the registers and all they do is walk around the store doing nothing and it makes it hard on the ones that are actually working. i would like to know why these 4 women are treated so special and the rest of them are treated like dirt!!!
Think about it when they do there paperwork and there ringouts on there registers dont you think that the main office would know that they are not working on registers.
grow up

Bluefield, WV

#20 May 3, 2011
Cobaltkiller1989 wrote:
If it wasnt for getting a free eduaction with the United Negro College Fund I would have never stepped foot in this disgusting pile of trash that you call a state!
Well you know what theres more than one road out of our state. Why dont you put ur whiney ass on one of them and leave. Your about as welcome as you want to be here. Want someone to call you taxi for ur broke ass and get u a one way pass out of here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonely Women 28 min The Great Do Hickey 7
John Jay Wright concord 44 min Concerned Citizen 3
Bald mailman 1 hr Nibiru Queen 3
Opinions 2 hr Funny 4
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 4 hr Laci Ann 7 62,619
Princeton Women 6 hr Dick 6
Thiefs 11 hr Pete 6

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance