Fell In Love and Can Never Let It Be ...

Fell In Love and Can Never Let It Be Known!

Posted in the Princeton Forum

JustMyLuck

Oakvale, WV

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I don't know how it happened. I was not expecting it. I know its love because this person is the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing on my mind when I fall asleep. I know this has to be love because I have never ever felt this way before about anyone in my life. This person is the total package. Caring. Loving. Funny. Not afraid to cry. Loves to laugh. I can be me around this person. Say anything and talk about everything. I'm afraid to let this be known to anyone for fear of losing this person from my life. There are times I think this person feels the same way but it could be just wishful thinking on my part and I'm reading this person wrong. Who am I kidding? It would never work. I just had to let this out some way and get it off of my chest.
yep

Monroe, VA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
is this person married?
JustMyLuck

Oakvale, WV

#3 Nov 8, 2012
yep wrote:
is this person married?
No

“hi”

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Bronx, NY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Well as long as there not married or in a relationship you should tell them how you feel you may get surprised and they feel the same or if they don't at least you will never have to have regrets or wonder what if I wish you good luck!!!!!!!
soo

Bluefield, VA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Take it slow and let him/her know slowly and see where it goes..........
JustMyLuck

Oakvale, WV

#6 Nov 10, 2012
You all have been very helpful. Its best if I let this person come to me and just remain quiet. This person may never. Its just to risky to act upon.
BOB

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Are you a male or female and how old are you?
Stop

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 10, 2012
I agree...to risky, if something wld happen and the feeling wasn't mutual then there will be an uncomfortable feeling between the two of you and you will never be able to go back to what you had..let him lead, he will if he is really interested also..
yes

Greenbelt, MD

#9 Nov 10, 2012
JustMyLuck wrote:
You all have been very helpful. Its best if I let this person come to me and just remain quiet. This person may never. Its just to risky to act upon.
Hate to break this to you. If you leave all alone and hope it comes home then you might be the one who is lost. Best act on it, love doesn't come easy and often hard to find. Don't let it go because (he/she) may just get tired of you playing cool and they go else where. I've been on the side of, I'm tired of waiting. Push for little answers to find out if the signals from this person is right.
Hellusay

Rupert, WV

#10 Nov 10, 2012
I think life is to short to not tell someone that you love them:) ive had people tell me they like me, and I didnt feel the same. I was honest, and were still friends:) best of luck!
Context

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Look deep into your subconscious. Take a few minutes in there. Play out a scenario of you confessing your feelings to this person. Your unconscious mind will provide an automatic response from the object of your affection. Avoid any attempt to replay the scenario in hopes of a better outcome. You can only trust the first response. Good Luck!
kate

Bluefield, VA

#12 Nov 11, 2012
I mean just tell them. Don't be afriad to. Im stuck in a very similar situation and being afraid to say anything has me losing them slowly.

Bluefield, WV

#13 Nov 11, 2012
I work with this girl that I constantly think about. The problem is, she already has 2 kids and a boyfriend (of 6 years) I just can't understand why I fall for people that are already moving forward in their life. We have gotten a lot closer the past month. I've taken her and her kids to lunch and only seen her boyfriend twice. Everyday I just remind myself that If it came down to anything, I would not mess with their little family. I'm happy for her, and we can just keep our friendship and have nothing more between us.
kate

Bluefield, VA

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Oh I see. You are in quite a sticky situation. I'm sorry.. :( well just always be there for her and enjoy your friendship. :)
I know the feeling

Bluefield, WV

#15 Nov 13, 2012
I'm in the same situation, in love with a married woman. I would never want to see her hurt for anything to go thru a divorce but to know I may be the one picking up the pieces and being with her makes it a little better but I will remain friends if that what will make her happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica lolly 30 min wish 4
Stabbing In Princeton 2 hr Scott 71
Create your own Forum 2 hr YIM 417
free school supplies??? 3 hr i know 10
Anyone Know Eric W. Long? Where Can I Find Him? (Dec '09) 4 hr yoyoma 3
kevin 4 hr goobie 5
The Farmer Family (Sep '13) 4 hr Keith farmer 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages