wonder

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Anyone have any full blooded pitbulls cheap or free?? Year old or less.will be well taken care of,will be inside kept and loved a lot. Do have a small child and 2 middle age kids it will be around.NO MEAN DOGS PLEASE.
for pits sake

Bluefield, WV

#2 Sep 23, 2012
sorry, cheap or free ones wont be be what your looking for their inbred. but i do have a 6 month old female with papers,proper dna tests,temperment tests and 2 month training course,Colby bloodline 1400.oo i have another male 7 months all the above but from the carver line. 1800.oo or both for 3,199.99 plus tax.
Lol

Haslet, TX

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Go to your local shelter, they have many amazing pets waiting just for you. And you won't have to pay such ridiculous prices for them.
yea

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Yes you at shelters. They should just give them animals away. They are only going to kill them.
nathan

Washington, DC

#5 Oct 11, 2012
I love pits of all breeds they are great pets an buddys to have
have dog please buy

Delaware, OH

#6 Nov 26, 2012
wonder wrote:
Anyone have any full blooded pitbulls cheap or free?? Year old or less.will be well taken care of,will be inside kept and loved a lot. Do have a small child and 2 middle age kids it will be around.NO MEAN DOGS PLEASE.
I have a pitbull a rednose staffordshire 9 months old and he is for sell let me know if your interest
nathan

Columbia, MD

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Hi how much u asking
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Before bringing a pit into your home,check with your homeowner's or renter's insurance company about restrictions. You MAY find yourself without coverage should an incident ever occur and the company didn't know about the dog. Cover your ASSets. Good luck.
Rick

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Nov 27, 2012
I have 2 pitbulls and need to let one go can't afford to feed both just befn trying to find a good home dont want to send to pund , the one I'm wanting to get red of just turned a yr and has all shots up to date , if you are interested just let me know give me your cell # and I can send you some pics
ell

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2012
I have 2 8 week old pits, one male, one female! Got papers, not inbred, but for cheap. Can't keep 3 dogs inside anymore :/ good with babies!/kids
Cornfed

Springfield, NJ

#11 Nov 27, 2012
ell wrote:
I have 2 8 week old pits, one male, one female! Got papers, not inbred, but for cheap. Can't keep 3 dogs inside anymore :/ good with babies!/kids
Akc or ckc. What color is the female and what's your price?
ell

United States

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Cornfed wrote:
<quoted text>
Akc or ckc. What color is the female and what's your price?
can u give me ur number or email and I'll send pics
3 posts removed
nathan

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Any know where any fem pits are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Connections Tax Form 990 1 hr Interesting 70
Robin Lee Snider 1 hr Know her 3
Blonde who dated a married man in New Hope 1 hr WhooAa 2
band called transit times (Jul '10) 2 hr Music dude 90
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 2 hr janeebee 51,961
dj 6 hr Sizzie 1
Amanda conley 8 hr Kno one 1

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance