melissa powers. any one know how she ...
confused

Bluefield, WV

#35 Aug 10, 2011
If they both OD'd how or why would the state give those kids to the family?
heya

Richlands, VA

#36 Aug 11, 2011
Giving the kids to their grandparents is different than giving them to the father. that way the kids could be around the rest of their family and they do not get put in the system. I do agree that the police need to look into gregs drug connections and get both greg and his supplier off the street. What ever happened to people smoking pot and calling it a day?
confused

Bluefield, WV

#37 Aug 12, 2011
Giving them to the Grandparents are just putting them in for heartbreak over and over again. You know the Dad is going to be right there, showing them his drugging ways.
1 post removed
Thats F-cked up

Sneedville, TN

#39 Aug 13, 2011
bad wrote:
hope the cops do there job this time . for the two young ladys that died the same way ..... just being married to him ....... so sad god be with there familys..........
Iknow Melissa was very upset and depressed about her baby not being able to bring her home. but thats very freaky that his other wife also died the same way.my heart and prayers go out to her family ans friends!!!!!!!!
Thats F-cked up

Sneedville, TN

#40 Aug 13, 2011
anna wrote:
Her kids r with there dad ppl need to lay off she is dead let her rest everyone he got her hooked he is n ccu on life support he od the same tume she did so i dont know where ppl get there info from a cop couldnt took him to cornbread ridge they took him in for questions he waited hours before he called 911
no he OD about three weaks before she did.also i know that she started tha methadone clinic the mornin be4 she OD and thay had been takin xanax that day and she didnt wake up the next mornin and Greg called 911 and the resquade worked on her for an hour and a half so im worndering were you got your info,but ins fucked up his first wife died the same way.also Melissa was so upset that she was not able to brind her baby home from hospital. my prayers go out to her parents. im so very sorry its got to be very hard on them. R.I.P you are going to be missed very much!!!!!!!
Thats F-cked up

Sneedville, TN

#41 Aug 14, 2011
confused wrote:
If they both OD'd how or why would the state give those kids to the family?
his mother has the baby we just foundout today rite now it just temp.coustudy but the reason she has the baby is because she has his other children and she is a good person shes not on dope stupidass thats why thay give her the kids.

“what ya wanna know?”

Level 6

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#42 Aug 15, 2011
anyone lost to drugs is a tradegy, children without a mother, a family without a daughter. if you know someone on drugs lend them a hand even if its just talking to them try to convince them to get help, its never to late until they are gone.
CONFUSED

Princeton, WV

#43 Aug 16, 2011
IS GREG STILL ALIVE
bad

Sneedville, TN

#44 Aug 16, 2011
yea greg is still alive and his mommy and daddy are still taking care of him alone with the two boys lori had and the baby melissa had . the two boys still see there daddy greg.... god will judge him and any one else who knows the truth !!!!!! may all trhee kids grow up and find out the real truth why they didnt have a mommy in there lifes.... gregs parnets are up there in age so what will happen to them if they pass away ??????
smh

United States

#45 Aug 16, 2011
Fluffy Me wrote:
You have to remember too that the first wife was a Small... That should speak for itself. He is just a druggie that is marrying others like himself.

tha first wife was a small? um no get ur facts right she was not a small but if she was dont mean thats a perfect excuse for her to overdose...i swear ppl these days worry about the smalls so much an put dirt on our name so bad they forget ta look at what they do an tha flaws they have so ask urself that question what does that tell yu?HATER!!! RIP Lori
CONFUSED

Princeton, WV

#46 Aug 17, 2011
is greg still in the hospital or at home
Our Price

Bluefield, WV

#47 Aug 17, 2011
Thats F-cked up wrote:
<quoted text>Iknow Melissa was very upset and depressed about her baby not being able to bring her home. but thats very freaky that his other wife also died the same way.my heart and prayers go out to her family ans friends!!!!!!!!
Oh PLEASE!! Give me a break! She was upset and depressed that her baby couldnt come home, that just pisses me off! Think of the baby, the cost to the taxpayer of detoxing the baby, and the staff that has to listen to its cry, all because of her reckless behavior while pregnant!! Dumbass!! Methodone babies are addicted!! They hurt when they are withdrawing, they have problems with attachment and coping skills for ALL OF THEIR LIVES!! If you want to do drugs and get high, then dont get friggin pregnant!!
why

Antioch, TN

#48 Aug 17, 2011
CONFUSED wrote:
IS GREG STILL ALIVE
teah he is alive. seen him lastnite with a carload of chicks. Now thats messed up mellissa's only been dead maybe a week.
bad

Sneedville, TN

#49 Aug 18, 2011
he had a new girl as soon as lori deid 2...... so thats nothing new !!!!!!!
CONFUSED

Princeton, WV

#50 Aug 18, 2011
why wrote:
<quoted text> teah he is alive. seen him lastnite with a carload of chicks. Now thats messed up mellissa's only been dead maybe a week.
that is so wrong what a a@@
Cindy Crotty

Lewisburg, WV

#51 Sep 12, 2011
I am Gregs aunt and I have nothing to do with him.There is no hope for him because he doesn't want to get off of the drugs. I have never approved of what he does. As far as Melissa, I never knew her, but I do know that they didnt even come to the hospital, but maybe one time after Melissa was released, so don't tell me she loved that baby, or she would'nt have been doing drugs. That little girl is in very good hands, because her grandpa is my brother and my sister-in-law has taken very good care of those boys and they are good boys. The grandparents are only in their fifties and in good health. If Greg had got custody of the boys, they probably wouldnt be alive. I am very ashamed of him!!! The baby gain two pounds in a week and a half when she first came to her grandparents and her pediatrician asked my sister-in-law what she was giving her to make her gain weight and she replied 'Loving her and feeding her". The whole family loves those three children very much and would do anything to protect them. I also know Gregs mom has nothing to do with him.
concerned friend of both

Tarboro, NC

#52 Sep 15, 2011
rather than place blame on greg, why not spend more time or effort worrying about doctors that wrote Melissa the drugs knowing she was on methadone. greg was the one person that got her in the clinic and tried to get her off the drugs! bottom line melissa was a grown woman that knew the consquences of doin drugs. Melissa loved and wanted to raise her baby. Methadone and xanax is like playing russian roulette and for all you nosey ppl, greg has cleaned his life up and is trying to be a better parent
bad

Sneedville, TN

#53 Oct 1, 2011
both girls are still dead !!!!!!!!!! and there kids will never know them !!!!!!!!!!
Sad Situation

Bluefield, WV

#54 Oct 1, 2011
This is so heartbreaking,and sad.
sad fact

Beckley, WV

#55 Oct 1, 2011
both girls are dead b/c BOTH girls were on drugs and just so happen to overdose!! i agree that it is very sad and yes neither of these girls kids will ever know their mother..however that isnt GREGS fault, hes overdosed ten times if not more....i doubt very seriously greg will live to see these kids grow up either....just another tragic sad fact!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 35 min honeymylove 5,066
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 38 min Ginger201084 13,933
Last word + 2 (May '12) 1 hr honeymylove 2,267
Children's face painting 1 hr Party planner 1
McDonald's 2 hr Hank 2
Word association 3 hr SWAMP WITCH 398
Does anyone know Alma and Larry that live in th... 4 hr Her Niece 7
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE