last time i will go there
clear eyes

Princeton, WV

#27 Oct 19, 2012
I take that back,it really sucked
Great

Altavista, VA

#28 Oct 19, 2012
A buddy and I had lunch there this afternoon and it was great. I had the big bens deluxe and it wss well worth the money. Ill be back for sure
Dinner Bell

Waynesboro, VA

#29 Nov 3, 2012
I am so proud of Debbie and Ben . They are family and they are very proud of the food that they are serving at Big Ben's. I wouldn't be concerned with the cleanliness of a personal business as much as I would be at a chain, that serves food to the mass's. You never know, what those kids are doing to your food when you eat at these places. I prefer privately owned business's they take pride in what they are serving. If they are posting on here,,there is nothing wrong with self promotion, I wish them the best,,I can say, that I hear that there will be something different to try in the future...Keep up the good work,,and look forward to having a Big Ben Burger..The three B's...
idiots

Fincastle, VA

#30 Nov 3, 2012
havent ate there since they started this topix thread and wont be back because the guy there seems pervy to me after reading some of his posts about himself on here!!
Dinner Bell

Waynesboro, VA

#31 Nov 4, 2012
To idiot..from Staunton,,,who is the idiot here?? first off,,,I don't know who is posting this stuff...and you won't be back??
,,,even though you have never been there???? and how do you know that someone is a perv,,if you have never met them...folks don't listen to an idiot who appears to be on a mission to ruin a business he or she has never been there???wow please pray for the idiot ,,,this is sabotage to try and ruin someone..I will not entertain such evil...and I am not the owner,,,
idiot

Fairfield, VA

#32 Nov 4, 2012
Dinner Bell wrote:
To idiot..from Staunton,,,who is the idiot here?? first off,,,I don't know who is posting this stuff...and you won't be back??
,,,even though you have never been there???? and how do you know that someone is a perv,,if you have never met them...folks don't listen to an idiot who appears to be on a mission to ruin a business he or she has never been there???wow please pray for the idiot ,,,this is sabotage to try and ruin someone..I will not entertain such evil...and I am not the owner,,,
i have ate there idiot several times before i got to know the immature idiots working there were talking all pervy to my girlfriend about some hotdogs she ordered there so after that i stopped going and so did she , and then i seen this thread on topix where they were also talking all pervy about there hotdogs so noo way i would eat there again ,, sorry idiot
Dinner Bell

Waynesboro, VA

#33 Nov 4, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i have ate there idiot several times before i got to know the immature idiots working there were talking all pervy to my girlfriend about some hotdogs she ordered there so after that i stopped going and so did she , and then i seen this thread on topix where they were also talking all pervy about there hotdogs so noo way i would eat there again ,, sorry idiot
so sorry,,you used the name Idiot,,,and that was who I was responding to the person using the name Idiot from Staunton,,,now you are saying you have ate there...I don't get your angle...first post,,you have not ate there and will not go back and now you are saying you have...good grief...letting this go..peace out...
idiot

Fairfield, VA

#34 Nov 4, 2012
show me a post post where i said i haven't ate there please!!
Dinner Bell

Waynesboro, VA

#35 Nov 4, 2012
idiot wrote:
show me a post post where i said i haven't ate there please!!
good one...removed the post..I am not responding to anymore of your post...good luck in what ever it is you are trying to do...God forgive ya..they have family that lives in the Staunton area it just makes me sad that this could be a family member...who is wanting harm to one of their own.
idiot

Fairfield, VA

#36 Nov 4, 2012
i cant remove posts and topix will only remove them if they are threatening or racist , i never said i never ate there i just said i never will again
idiot

Fairfield, VA

#37 Nov 4, 2012
and i live in princeton my ip is just set to staunton
Dinner Bell

Waynesboro, VA

#38 Nov 4, 2012
idiot wrote:
and i live in princeton my ip is just set to staunton
and donkeys fly....you my friend need help...internet provider is in staunton and you live in princeton...OMG...who does that....???? your busted and you know it...evil evil....
idiot

Denver, CO

#39 Nov 4, 2012
i can make my location whatever i choose but it doesnt change the fact that big bens is a bunch of pervs
3 posts removed
idiot

Fairfield, VA

#43 Nov 4, 2012
good night glad i could help ..lol
Lol

United States

#44 Nov 4, 2012
Rex southren go find something better to do with your time lol your not hurting us nor our business jokes on you now. But you should be use to it now because you've been the joke of every town and prison you've been in your so lame. GET A LIFE
Just Saying

Bluefield, WV

#45 Nov 4, 2012
Dinner Bell: Post #30 Idiot says that "he hasn't been back since they started this thread". He didn't say he hasn't eaten there. There wasn't any posts removed they are in order and all there atleast from #27-#33.
Dinner Bell

Waynesboro, VA

#46 Nov 4, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
Dinner Bell: Post #30 Idiot says that "he hasn't been back since they started this thread". He didn't say he hasn't eaten there. There wasn't any posts removed they are in order and all there atleast from #27-#33.
I wish that was true. I did read the post and it was contradictions. I went back to see it again and it was gone..as I was posting, there had been several that was deleted. And it said as much. Its OK. I wish this whole thing had never started. I heard that its a very good place to eat and I have talk with the owners and they didn't ever post anything on here until the last post. Its family,,that I am sure of,,,and it is sad and evil to keep such drama alive. I find it ironic,that the first few post were ask and answered by the same person and that several who has no idea who is this person is being defended by others. Just like me,some of these post are by the same person...Its over,,,and just glad that this will not affect my families business. God Bless all..and forgive your enemies...may they also find peace.
idiot

Fairfield, VA

#47 Nov 4, 2012
there were no posts removed and i never said once that i have never eaten there because i ate there for 5 days straight before they made the rude sexual comment about the hotdog my gf ordered and thats the reason i wont go back again !!there hotdogs were good a lot better than sheetz but being all pervy about my food to my gf ruined it for me sorry .. and then right after that they started this thread !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Black People Get Mad For Wishing Them Ha... 1 hr minding my own 8
Mary White- Perry rentals 6 hr Hung 4
Katie mcquade 8 hr Sherman 1
Lee auton 8 hr Just wondering 1
exotic illusions 10 hr Denny 24
jimmy farmer (Feb '12) 11 hr Big sis 8
Turpin Family 11 hr minding my own 2

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance